PDA

View Full Version : Whats Happened To Habbolake.com?

Sepron
17-08-2008, 05:26 PM
0o0o0. http://www.habbolake.com/v2/ there seems to be new owners who are mucking up the site, it was a great site under invent!

RSTurbo
17-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Looks ok to me ;)

Turbocom
17-08-2008, 07:05 PM
its a piece of junk now ;)

RICHe
17-08-2008, 07:12 PM
They sold it.

From a Habbucks.com/forums post by iTweedz

your complimenting them for all there hard work and good layout and graphics etc.

However they did non of it. They just bought it. Simon/Invent! sold it because he was too busy and So was I. But I just feel that they are basically claiming it as there own creation when simon and me put some hard work into that, mainly simon, but it isnt the point.

I seriously I am annoyed at the site, and if you could deal with it.

I dont mean to be annoying but I hate people who claim something what isnt theres as there own! http://www.habbucks.com/forums/images/smilies/014.gif

today
17-08-2008, 09:58 PM
never gunna be the same.

Excellent1
17-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Actually the site is fine, just as normal, I have been trying to get a radio panel on there hence the errors. Habbolake.com is hosted on simons VPS which for some reason doesn't allow us to connect to ports. The usersystem is being built offline and I am happy to say is nearly complete.

The way simon coded habbolake was too spaced out for me so I have recoded it all, simon did a great job but obviously didn't have the time. We aren't doing him any justice just yet but we will soon. I haven't had much help with the site so you have to understand why ongoing movement is so slow.

Please bare with us as I can assure you that the new site will have some nice features.

Sepron
18-08-2008, 07:39 AM
Well to me, simons done the site and you mucked it up abit. Look at the grammar :l

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 12:33 PM
Well to me, simons done the site and you mucked it up abit. Look at the grammar :lSimon made habbolake what it is. With the new site I hope I can atleast come close to what he made. I haven't typed anything so the grammar isn't me :P

habtasia
20-08-2008, 02:11 AM
As Lucas said above :)

Please do not bad mouth HabboLake without my permission in the future

Thanks ;)

today
20-08-2008, 06:48 AM
As Lucas said above :)

Please do not bad mouth HabboLake without my permission in the future

Thanks ;)
They can bad mouth it free-nelly. Its called taking in CC. So dont tell people they cant badmouth your website, as they can. And will.

Have some lovely rep.

Andys
20-08-2008, 06:50 AM
They can bad mouth it free-nelly. Its called taking in CC. So dont tell people they cant badmouth your website, as they can. And will.

Have some lovely rep.
I agree

Bill Gates doesn't go to people, hey only use windows and never **** it off unless you have permission then you can say **** about it and use mac or linux if you want!

habtasia
20-08-2008, 07:54 AM
Please do not try and correct my personality, Thankyou

And what a pointless -rep, Report time :)

Sepron
20-08-2008, 08:13 AM

Wow you cant even make a link for HabboLake (look in his avatar he is using Invent!'s and iTweedz).

Snex
20-08-2008, 09:18 AM
They bought it over and expected everyone to still like it because they liked it when Simon owned it however soon discovered that's not the way sites work on this forum.

today
20-08-2008, 09:21 AM

Feel free to report it however its not pointless :rolleyes:

Wow you cant even make a link for HabboLake (look in his avatar he is using Invent!'s and iTweedz).
Lol.

They bought it over and expected everyone to still like it because they liked it when Simon owned it however soon discovered that's not the way sites work on this forum.Indeed, one thing Habbox does have is respect for original owners, buying sites doesn't earn you that respect. Earn it back.

Calon
20-08-2008, 08:58 PM

Have some lovely rep.
Flipping hell, I actually agree with you.

+REP to you if I can

(Need to spread rep, sorry)

Excellent1
20-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Wow you cant even make a link for HabboLake (look in his avatar he is using Invent!'s and iTweedz).Not everybody is good at graphics.

They bought it over and expected everyone to still like it because they liked it when Simon owned it however soon discovered that's not the way sites work on this forum.No, habtasia brought it, I've put immense work into the site and have people like you pre-judge is slightly annoying. Of course the new site won't be like simon made it but things will be similar, we will be updating in regularly (something simon didn't have time for) and will have a team of staff to run the different sectors.

I'm sure Simon would agree that just because the owners have switched hands it's not the end of the site. I would love to see you attempt to make a whole site how you want it whilst dealing with personal problems and having clients down your neck. The site will be up soon as possible, we can't give a date at this moment in time but I'm working my *** off to get everything done for you guys.

Hopefully once everything is in place we can open with a bang and show off some of the features I've made. I understand development is slow but I for one am on a mac so I don't have paint to design habbo graphics, I'm not sure habtasia can design graphics either. This puts us in a predicament were we're having to try find a decent enough graphics designer that will be loyal and not do the 'odd' job when asked. The reason for this is because the past graphics manager was about 5 years old and wouldn't do anything so he got fired.

Bare with us as the site is coming.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!