PDA

View Full Version : Building custom usersystems for cash.

Excellent1
17-08-2008, 09:27 PM
List what you need/want, I can't design the overall layout for it (if you want a seperate site) but I can easily integrate it into your current layout.

Thread closed by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Due to arguments.

Cushioned
18-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Sounds cool.

Hope you get some buyers.

Gl!

Pazza
18-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Sounds cool.

Hope you get some buyers.

Gl!
Post count?

I'd buy one, although i've got Habbosofts V2 one, but I could pay you 2 intergrate it into my site :) ?

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Post count?

I'd buy one, although i've got Habbosofts V2 one, but I could pay you 2 intergrate it into my site :) ?

Probably, I've searched his posts, a lot of them are spam.

Ontopic:

How much exactly mate?

Meti
18-08-2008, 09:17 AM
safe usersystem?
How much?

Calon
18-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Sorry, but your coding isn't as good as other users, so it's hard to guarantee a working system very quickly.

Protege
18-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Nor is yours mate, at least be a lot better than the person your trying to criticize.

How much you charging £1 p/s?

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Sorry, but your coding isn't as good as other users, so it's hard to guarantee a working system very quickly.

I dislike to be rude, but from what I have seen of your work,
I don't think you have the right to comment about his coding.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Sorry, but your coding isn't as good as other users, so it's hard to guarantee a working system very quickly.My coding has come a long way since that simple error you couldn't find. If nivade was anything to go by I will now label you as a hypocrite, Calon.

safe usersystem?
How much?Of course, £10.00 for custom.

Post count?

I'd buy one, although i've got Habbosofts V2 one, but I could pay you 2 intergrate it into my site :) ?Sure.

Nor is yours mate, at least be a lot better than the person your trying to criticize.

How much you charging £1 p/s?Well said :P p/s?

Protege
18-08-2008, 12:45 PM
per system.

Cixso
18-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Trusted.

No offence £- 1 PS? He's getting like 75 pence because of PP charges.

Protege
18-08-2008, 01:09 PM
Trusted.

No offence £- 1 PS? He's getting like 75 pence because of PP charges.

Don't try and be smart, he didn't even mention PayPal you're not God (I am) stop trying to predict ****.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 01:13 PM
per system.
No no, add a zero. And it's paypal.

Trusted.

No offence £- 1 PS? He's getting like 75 pence because of PP charges.Thanks :) £1.00 is a bit of a joke, I may not be the best coder around but a usersystem is as simple as making toast. Security isn't an issue either.

@Calon: I built thq in one day, it had all the standard features needed including the design. A usersystem would take me a matter of hours for standard things.

Calon
18-08-2008, 01:13 PM
My coding has come a long way since that simple error you couldn't find. If nivade was anything to go by I will now label you as a hypocrite, Calon.

Of course, £10.00 for custom.

Sure.

Well said :P p/s?
I wasn't critisizing you, nor you james, I was stating that your coding isn't the best and it would take a while. So calm down before you have a go at me, and actually read my post.

Cixso
18-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Don't try and be smart, he didn't even mention PayPal you're not God (I am) stop trying to predict ****.

I wasn't trying to be smart. I am smart. :D

I'm human, I can predict what I want. Even if he didn't accept PayPal, you think a quid is good enough for that work? It's just common sense.

Anyways, good luck Excellent (sorry don't know your name. :P)

wsg14
18-08-2008, 02:46 PM
I dislike to be rude, but from what I have seen of your work,
I don't think you have the right to comment about his coding.

How much you charging £1 p/s?

per system.

So because he's not as good at coding as Excellent is, he's not aloud to criticize? That's ********.

Calon
18-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Actually, I'm probably a better coder to be honest.

As I said before, Nivade is not coded by me, It was coded by the previous owner and I'd really like it if you didn't bring other things in, as many of your sites are terribly coded, especially "Habbolake contact form"

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 03:21 PM

As I said before, Nivade is not coded by me, It was coded by the previous owner and I'd really like it if you didn't bring other things in, as many of your sites are terribly coded, especially "Habbolake contact form"

No, I have to sincerely disagree. You are not better than Excellent.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 03:21 PM

As I said before, Nivade is not coded by me, It was coded by the previous owner and I'd really like it if you didn't bring other things in, as many of your sites are terribly coded, especially "Habbolake contact form"Thats your personal opinion then isn't it, anything I've seen from you has been security flawed to the extent of it being funny. Anyway I'm not going to get in a childish argument with someone whos arrogance level is higher than Steve Jobs. Habbolake contact form is fine just the coding isn't clean, sorry I didn't use your silly string cleaner because I didn't link it to a database, learn some things before you comment.

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 03:28 PM
I'll say this now. Clean code is very handy - mostly upon retail or release of the script/program. But if it's for private use which only the creator will be editing, it can be as dirty as possible as long as the creator can interpret it.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 03:36 PM
I'll say this now. Clean code is very handy - mostly upon retail or release of the script/program. But if it's for private use which only the creator will be editing, it can be as dirty as possible as long as the creator can interpret it.I code clean for clients but personal work/free scripts (minor) I don't. Theres really no point, I'm just trying to get something to work for myself.

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 03:38 PM
I code clean for clients but personal work/free scripts (minor) I don't. Theres really no point, I'm just trying to get something to work for myself.

My point exactly. :)

habtasia
18-08-2008, 03:46 PM

Calon, I DO NOT want you mentioning ANYTHING from my site and saying its bad, And you saying your probably better at coding, You didnt even bother to code Nivade, The Previous owner coded it! Thats lazy!
Can we have proof your better at coding?

Oh by the way, Two can play at that game: Nivade is Terribly coded as well!

Thai-Man-Land
18-08-2008, 04:29 PM
STOP WITH ALL THE ARGUING!

He is selling a product and now the thread has been hijacked by immature people who are briniging in petty little arguments with nothihg to do with this!

I mean come on! I know adults that can't code, for a 14-15-16 year old to be able to, and to be self-taught, however good it is, is pretty good in my book!

I wish I could code a custom user system good enough to sell for £10!!!

Moh
18-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Do you have any samples of your work?

Calon
18-08-2008, 04:36 PM
I'll say this now. Clean code is very handy - mostly upon retail or release of the script/program. But if it's for private use which only the creator will be editing, it can be as dirty as possible as long as the creator can interpret it.
Wait a second, who are you anyway.

You've never seen my code yet you're telling me that you disagree.

@Habtasia;

Did you not read, I didn't code it. Call me terribly lazy or whatever, but it was through the phases where I could not code. I don't see you doing any coding at all, so you should step down and shut up.

Other than arguing, good luck selling your user-system.

MrCraig
18-08-2008, 04:58 PM
STOP WITH ALL THE ARGUING!

He is selling a product and now the thread has been hijacked by immature people who are briniging in petty little arguments with nothihg to do with this!

I mean come on! I know adults that can't code, for a 14-15-16 year old to be able to, and to be self-taught, however good it is, is pretty good in my book!

I wish I could code a custom user system good enough to sell for £10!!!

Whats adults got to do with this :s most kids can code these days.
welcome to the 21st century.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Do you have any samples of your work?
I have the habbolake usersystem but that can't be shown due to it needing to be kept under wraps, but I do have thehostquote mini-system which shows atleast some of my coding.

Other than arguing, good luck selling your user-system.Thankyou calon.

habtasia
18-08-2008, 05:25 PM

@Habtasia;

Did you not read, I didn't code it. Call me terribly lazy or whatever, but it was through the phases where I could not code. I don't see you doing any coding at all, so you should step down and shut up.

Ah,

1) I never said you coded it
2) Dont tell me what to do
3) Did i give you permission to mention anything on my site or even say it was bad?

So your the one who should shut up, I dont see you do any coding yourself, if you do code, you would of coded Nivade

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 06:55 PM

@Habtasia;

I am one in my own, one who has walked the paths others have not.
The one who shouts no, to the propagranda which makes believe yes.

I am...

Kenpachi.

I have seen your code, and from what a "certain someone" told me, you can't code HTML or CSS properly. :eusa_whis

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!