PDA

View Full Version : Anime Code Geass Episode 19 [SPOILERS]

PaulMacC
18-08-2008, 04:20 AM
Aw man Lelouch is going to die, Rolo dies there picking off the characters, it's like death note all over again, he's seriously going to die within the next 10 episodes.
What a way to die rolo, he redeemed himself.

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Man, Schneizel is scum! I hope they continue the battles with the Black Knights, but LeLouch is screwed.

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 09:25 AM
Suzaku & Jeremiah will go with LeLouch, I can predict that.
Jeremiah is loyal to Zero, and Suzaku has gone nuts with Britannia. :P

PaulMacC
18-08-2008, 10:55 AM
I personally think that Kallen will go to Lelouch because she blatently fancies the pants off him and he said to Kallen "live on" which is like "i love you"

Nemo
18-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I think that..
jeremiah
kallen
suzaku
will join lelouch, but it ends as lelouch dies or somethin.

i hated rolo all the way through this damn series, until ep 19. I actually like him now but he died :'(

Kenpachi
18-08-2008, 01:32 PM
I think that..
jeremiah
kallen
suzaku
will join lelouch, but it ends as lelouch dies or somethin.

i hated rolo all the way through this damn series, until ep 19. I actually like him now but he died :'(

I agree, I hated Rolo but he's cool now. :(
Jeremiah said he's loyal to Zero, Suzaku is pissed at Britannia, they betrayed him & he killed Nunally because of Brit. (I hated Nunnall).

I wonder what Ragnarok is.

Nemo
18-08-2008, 04:49 PM
I agree, I hated Rolo but he's cool now. :(
Jeremiah said he's loyal to Zero, Suzaku is pissed at Britannia, they betrayed him & he killed Nunally because of Brit. (I hated Nunnall).

I wonder what Ragnarok is.
Yer, jeramiah lives to serve him, and yeh like you said, suzaku is just like screaming at them "ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". and then he killed nunally aswell, i bet he's just like nuts now aswell.

Ragnarokkkkkkkkk, i wannnnnaaaaa know.

Niall!
18-08-2008, 08:32 PM
You guys obviously didn't watch the preview. Gino is pissed off with Brit. He's obviously going to join Kallen and Lelouch.

Btw, Anya has been geassd by the emperor for some reason, many people are speculating that she is Lelouchs real sister.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!