PDA

View Full Version : ETA cause more trouble...

AgnesIO
18-08-2008, 08:15 AM
In Spain.

ETA is basically a Spanish terrorist group that wants Southern Spain and Northern Spain to be seperate countrys. ETA are a group of people that come from Northern Spain, and dont want to be part of the tourist name.

-----

Now on to the news...

Early yesterday morning, chaos was caused, in southern AND northern Spain.

A bomb went off by a postal service in Northern Spain, and luckily no one was injured.

Another three bombs were planted in Southern Spain, two at Malaga Airport, and one at the San Miguel (Beer) Factory. The factory is next to the airport, which is why they chose to attack there.

ETA do not actually go to harm anyone, they just try to cause as much chaos as possible. So they buy a cheap mobile phone, phone up the police, and warn tyhem that a bomb will go off in 5 hours. The airport gets closed because of this, the main road gets closed, and bamn, chaos starts.

Your thoughts?

Blinger1
18-08-2008, 08:46 AM
WHO BOMBS A BEER FACTORY!?

AgnesIO
18-08-2008, 08:50 AM
WHO BOMBS A BEER FACTORY!?

You have just hit my feelings as well.

I was tlking to a taki driver, and he basically said: The auirport ok but BEER?!

Some people obviously need help >:{

Hitman
18-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Whenever I fly I leave from Malaga airport, and I always drive by the beer factory... it's very very close to the airport and it doesn't seem like there's much security at the beer factory.

Browney
18-08-2008, 10:28 AM
hit the tourists where it hurts I suppose... most people go to malaga to get hammered so it makes sense really.

Virgin Mary
18-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Ayayayay arriba angry latinas!!

AgnesIO
19-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Whenever I fly I leave from Malaga airport, and I always drive by the beer factory... it's very very close to the airport and it doesn't seem like there's much security at the beer factory.

Yeh me too :)

They donmt do it to hurt anyone though. They just want chaos, to try and make them two seperate countrys. E.G. If they say there is a bomb at the airport, the police HAVE to close the airport. Then BAM the motorway gets closed, etc

hit the tourists where it hurts I suppose... most people go to malaga to get hammered so it makes sense really.

There was another bomb at the beach. (Torremilinos)

19-08-2008, 08:19 AM
Lol id be po-ed if i had a flight that day.

Hitman
19-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Yeh me too :)

They donmt do it to hurt anyone though. They just want chaos, to try and make them two seperate countrys. E.G. If they say there is a bomb at the airport, the police HAVE to close the airport. Then BAM the motorway gets closed, etc

There was another bomb at the beach. (Torremilinos)
Yeah, and in Benalmadena, also on the motorway apparently... somebody told my dad that they couldn't get to the beach because it was all closed off.

Lol id be po-ed if i had a flight that day.My grandma did. :P

AgnesIO
19-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Yeah, and in Benalmadena, also on the motorway apparently... somebody told my dad that they couldn't get to the beach because it was all closed off.

My grandma did. :P

Bena - mad - na

Yeh, a lo9t of chaos, annoying tbh, 25 people that should of been on my plane missed it!

I had a flight too!

sock
20-08-2008, 01:04 PM
surely northern spain is just as 'touristy' as the south, Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid, Valencia.

AgnesIO
21-08-2008, 03:55 PM
surely northern spain is just as 'touristy' as the south, Barcelona, Bilbao, Madrid, Valencia.

Madrid is more 'Central Spain'

Southern Spain is more touristy.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!