PDA

View Full Version : Is It Just Me Or . . .

harly002
27-06-2005, 03:50 PM
Hi Just Woundering is This Just Me Or Is All The Most Popular People On Habbo Got Hobba Tropheys And Win Comps ALL The Time?

Chavio = Got Hobba Trophey
DR.Evans = Got Habbo Trophey
Budy= Got Habo trophey
The List Goes On And On anyone Agree?!

Digital
27-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Hi Just Woundering is This Just Me Or Is All The Most Popular People On Habbo Got Hobba Tropheys And Win Comps ALL The Time?

Chavio = Got Hobba Trophey
DR.Evans = Got Habbo Trophey
Budy= Got Habo trophey
The List Goes On And On anyone Agree?!
true in a way, but nykie dose not have one :s

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Argh, attack of the capital letter?!

They win because they enter the competition so much probably, heaps of other non-popular habbo's win, it's not a coincidence or anything.

Jashmine
27-06-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't think the most popular people will comps ALL the time...
They may play favourites, you don't know, but I dont think its the popular people who win them all?

And is this really news or a rumour..?

Digital
27-06-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't think the most popular people will comps ALL the time...
They may play favourites, you don't know, but I dont think its the popular people who win them all?

And is this really news or a rumour..?
none :p (spam)

harly002
27-06-2005, 03:53 PM
true in a way, but nykie dose not have one :s
But What Iam Trying To Say That " Sulake" Does Not Give Any Othet Habbo To Become Popular As Budy But As Budy And Llked Ect Is Called
" Habbo V.I.Ps " I Thinks Thats Down Right Dumb.

ssricky
27-06-2005, 03:55 PM
ye i noticed no offence to people who won other comps/ no name people win the lame comps with norms. and the more know habbos win the rarer comps :p

Jashmine
27-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Sulake can't give popularity?
There isn't some vending machine you can walk in and insert a few coins to recieve popualrity?
As much as I hate to admit it, most people worked for the popularity they have?

harly002
27-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Argh, attack of the capital letter?!

They win because they enter the competition so much probably, heaps of other non-popular habbo's win, it's not a coincidence or anything.
Darkangel? Is That You ;l Your Never On Habbo Anymore.
;l

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Darkangel? Is That You ;l Your Never On Habbo Anymore.
;l
I quit. xD 'ellor there Harly lol, anyway.
Humm.. This isn't really news or rumour though is it?

harly002
27-06-2005, 04:01 PM
I quit. xD 'ellor there Harly lol, anyway.
Humm.. This isn't really news or rumour though is it?
Ye But Iam Just So Glad to Meet You Again :D

harly002
27-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Ye But Iam Just So Glad to Meet You Again :D
Okie People Got To Go My Dog Wants To Play

Bye :p

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Aw, I feel loved. xD Lol toodles?

The Professor
27-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Hmm. We know sulake is biased towards the rich or hobba sĂșck ups. Its the way of life.

Mongole-hehe
27-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Hmm. We know sulake is biased towards the rich or hobba sĂșck ups. Its the way of life.

False, but maybe, they EARNT the popularity and friendship with Hobbas i've known hobbas before since they became a Hobbaa they normal people so it makes no difference if i sent you a trophy and then in 5 yearas i became a hobba would it be a super rare! bewcause im a hobba? no

The Professor
27-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Okay that post was a little confusing. But most compotitions are won by the people with the most furniture or the people who know hobbas. Its like that with CFHs too. If you have a hobba on your friends list, its 99% certain that your going to get help in 5 minutes. But if you dont, they say theyre busy! Whats up with that!

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 04:19 PM
"most compititions are won by the people with the most furniture"

Well, if someone has a lot of furniture on habbo, they have usually wasted a lot of money. To win a competition, you are either lucky or have entered so much you have so much chance. Sooo.. the "rich" habbo's would usually win, because again they would spend so much money trying to get it.

I don't think that makes much sense.. Aw, it sounded better in my head. x]

The Professor
27-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I see the point. Not always true though. Some rich habbos have never bought credits in their life. They were just given rares as a newbie and were told how to trade. Just a theory.....

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah, but I mean people who are rich from purchasing credits.

The Professor
27-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Theyre just silly -.- hold on a minit.... -whistles- Im not rich tho :p

GommeInc
27-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Habbo are 2 faced, spineless slime balls, this is one reason I donn't enter these comps or take part.

Fingerboots
27-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Hah, just to top it all off Gomme. Well said!
Habbo's just a waste of money, you may as well just put all of the money you spent and set fire to it watching it burn in the flames.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!