PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero:World Tour Vs Rockband 1/2

dj-sxtt
18-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Right guys what do you prefere GH: World Tour or Rockband ??

GH: WT-Mic, Drums, Guitar-90 Songs-Make your Own Song-Wireless
Rockband- Mic, Drums, Guitar-45-Songs-Wires

Thats just a simple low down help me decide!

GH: WT www.guitarhero.com (http://www.guitarhero.com)
Rockband : http://www.rockband.com/

Stitch
18-08-2008, 05:16 PM
I like them both GH:WT for the song creator and RB for the funness (if that is a word). I think Guitar Hero 3 has a bit of overcharted in the note charts so i'm hoping they haven't messed it up on World Tour. RB2 will have hundreds of songs by Christmas. (Was it 500 or something stupid?) Also you will be able to get songs from the old RB. So thats quite good.

I've never played GH:WT or RB1/2 so I can't decide which one i prefer at the moment. I've been away for 5 days so i've lost track of the RB1 release date for the PS3 here.

dj-sxtt
18-08-2008, 06:07 PM
500 Omg that is stunning xDD

Stitch
18-08-2008, 06:13 PM
Here it is

And there's more. Harmonix actually wanted to toss in 100 tracks total for the disk, but couldn't get them all in one time to ship for Xbox 360 by September. So this fall, MTV is releasing an additional 20 downloadable master tracks... for free. By year's end this will mean RB fans will have access to more than 500 songs

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888781p1.html

dj-sxtt
18-08-2008, 06:18 PM
wow some great artisits there that would keep us going forever and i think you can purchase GH : WT songs off PSN like GH3 but more selecion xDD

j4k3
19-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Your comparing a 1st series game to a ''next series game''

so you shud really be comparing RB2 and WT or RB and GH3

dj-sxtt
19-08-2008, 06:20 PM
its just opinons and info on all the MUSIC games out so far...

muckytears
22-10-2008, 03:54 PM
im looking forward to world tour because of the bigger drum kit and the making ur own songs and sharing them. im not sure if this will give an edge over rock band which you have to pay for more songs. just think of the sharing system as thousands of free dlc =p. ill defo still play both games tho

Kardan
22-10-2008, 03:56 PM
Rock Band due to it having 500 songs including DLC, Bonus Packs and two discs worth. Plus the menu design etc is much nicer and appealing :)

CJW93
23-10-2008, 03:31 PM
I wont be playing 500 songs so ill go with Gutiar Hero

muckytears
23-10-2008, 09:56 PM
yeah gh for those who would rather not spends hundreds of pounds on DLC x.d

Supersam
23-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Sorry to all RB fans but Guitar Hero will be better...

Not only that but RB instruments wont work with GH4 but GH4 instruments will work with RB. The instruments for GH4 are infact better than RB aswell and have been designed better.

Not only that but if you buy the GH4 instuments then you only need to buy the RB game aswell so you can play either...

Stitch
24-10-2008, 02:39 PM

Not only that but RB instruments wont work with GH4 but GH4 instruments will work with RB. The instruments for GH4 are infact better than RB aswell and have been designed better.

Not only that but if you buy the GH4 instuments then you only need to buy the RB game aswell so you can play either...

RB2 drums work with GHWT. Not sure about RB1 ones though. Theres a video on Youtube of the RB2 drums working with GHWT (They some how got the game early)

Kardan
24-10-2008, 02:55 PM

The game mechanics and graphics are terrible for GH, the instruments are alot better though, and the RB instruments will work for GH :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!