PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

myke
18-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Ok, this guy bought my habbo layout and apparently you can't code, but I've coded it myself, btu whatever, he bought it uncoded.

He then asks for a refund, so I give in and give it to him, he then asks to buy it again, I let him buy it again, and now he's asking for another refund ;l

He keeps bringing up disputes on paypal saying he's going to win..

my argument is, you don't take a tv to curries and say I don't want it because I can't set it up ;l

wsg14
18-08-2008, 07:43 PM
Ok, this guy bought my habbo layout and apparently you can't code, but I've coded it myself, btu whatever, he bought it uncoded.

He then asks for a refund, so I give in and give it to him, he then asks to buy it again, I let him buy it again, and now he's asking for another refund ;l

He keeps bringing up disputes on paypal saying he's going to win..

my argument is, you don't take a tv to curries and say I don't want it because I can't set it up ;l

Why would you even give him a refund? It's his fault he's a noob.

myke
18-08-2008, 07:45 PM
That's exactly my argument, but he's not having any of it.

He keeps saying "I'LL ESCALATE IT TO PAYPALZ" "go on then.."

edit: apparently, he's asked a pro. to do it and he can't. and he also asked for another £6 the other day in refund costs because he had to pay that to try and get it coded.

Excellent1
18-08-2008, 07:52 PM
Tell him to build a bridge and get over it. He knew it was uncoded and he still bought it. Paypal cannot do anything without physical evidence.

Meti
18-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Ignore him xD
nah, but you've sold it to him. his fault if he doesn't like it.

myke
18-08-2008, 07:58 PM
From Buyer - Buyer

18/08/2008 20:37 BST

Refund?

From Seller - Me

18/08/2008 20:45 BST

This item is exactly as described- an uncoded website layout, which can be coded, as I have done so myself.

From Seller - Me

18/08/2008 20:50 BST

You asked for a refund the other day- I was kind enough to give you it, you then repurchased it, and now you're asking for another refund... It's like going into a shop, picking up an item, taking it home and you're unable to fix it up, so you take it back, and ask for a refund- it won't work. It's your inability to setup the item that has caused it, nothing wrong on my end.

BlueTango
18-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Yeh, Just ignore him.. Not your fault he can't code it.

myke
18-08-2008, 08:15 PM
I think he's taking it to paypal to make himself look a fool :)

edit: he closed it, LOL!
edit: maybe not

redtom
18-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Don't lose any sleep over it paypal will just see that hes a fool.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!