PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About The iPhone

Mint
19-08-2008, 03:29 AM
I got chatting with one of my dads buisness friends and he was telling me all about what iPhone are doing, it doesn't take a genius to work it out either but I suppose I just never realised it before;

They bring out the iPhone lacking so many features that we all expected it to have and Apple got so many complaints about all things it didn't have. I'm not going to list all of the things it doesn't have because I'm sure you already know. One of the dissapointments was the iPhone not having 3G so they bring out basically the same iPhone with a plastic back (only for better connection) with 3G, why didn't they add any of the over things it lacked? The reason why is because they will continue to bring out the same iPhone with an extra feature that we have all been asking for, shortly they will bring out another iPhone with maybe a 5+ Megapixel camera that we will all buy again. And this will keep carrying on untill there is an iPhone with everything that it should have on it.

By the way I am not against the iPhone and I did buy the first iPhone and upgraded to the 3G and will continue to upgrade to the next iPhones because this is the way it's going to be. Maybe you won't agree with me but this is the way I believe it is. :)

Stephen!
19-08-2008, 03:32 AM
I'd just wait until they bring out the Iphone with everything included.

Mint
19-08-2008, 03:38 AM
I sold my normal iPhone for just enough money to upgrade so really I swapped my normal iPhone for the 3G and that's what I can keep on doing. :)

Kyle!
20-08-2008, 10:57 AM
WOW! YOU JUST EXPOSED A BUSINESS PLAN THAT ALL OTHER MOBILE PHONE COMPANIES DO TO!!! YOU ARE SO SMART!

newWORLDorder
20-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Not being harsh, but Kyle makes a point. Apple are known for that, its not 'the truth they dont want you to know', its simply business.

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 01:21 PM
I'd just wait until they bring out the Iphone with everything included.
That's what I was just thinking :P

I wish a CDMA company would get rights to the iPhone, like Verizon. Or Verizon turn GSM.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!