PDA

View Full Version : Worst Injuries?

j4k3
19-08-2008, 12:39 PM
On Madden it tells you what injuries a player as had - my worst was as the PATS on franchise - lost tom brady [crushed skull] he had to retire. i was like *** now im *REMOVED*

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Moderator) Please don't avoid the filter.

graffiti
19-08-2008, 01:18 PM
stop spamming the whole microsoft forum weith threads about madden 09.

mangle
19-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Isn't your sig a little big?
The pats aren't perfect either, they still haven't done what the 72 Dolphins did ;)

And anyway in an old Madden game I broke my leg game 1 of preseason, still won the Superbowl though.

j4k3
19-08-2008, 03:33 PM
Isn't your sig a little big?
The pats aren't perfect either, they still haven't done what the 72 Dolphins did ;)

And anyway in an old Madden game I broke my leg game 1 of preseason, still won the Superbowl though.

Look at the dolphins now though compared to the Pats

2004 pats made history????

19-08-2008, 04:34 PM
lol hey pats fan where are you from?
and btw the pats cheat and barely beat my brownies last year.

GhostFace-
19-08-2008, 06:32 PM
were do you check to find it

j4k3
19-08-2008, 09:57 PM
were do you check to find it

when it says injury or someone got shaken up on that play - dont press anything and it shows an xray of where they hurt and tells you next to it

i lived in New England for 9 years from when i was 4 to when i was 13 and being 16 now - was a good time to be a fan living in NE as I got to see the history making pats team. Browns i think are gonna get make the playoffs with the jets winnin the superbowl next time round

mangle
19-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Yeah I'll admit the Dolphins play as bad as Haze but does that stop the 72 Phins being great?

j4k3
19-08-2008, 10:24 PM

Yeah I'll admit the Dolphins play as bad as Haze but does that stop the 72 Phins being great?

nono but thats one time and the pats have always had great success - and just cos we're talking about NFL now what was your favourite game ever and favourite ever play that youve seen?

19-08-2008, 10:31 PM
when it says injury or someone got shaken up on that play - dont press anything and it shows an xray of where they hurt and tells you next to it

i lived in New England for 9 years from when i was 4 to when i was 13 and being 16 now - was a good time to be a fan living in NE as I got to see the history making pats team. Browns i think are gonna get make the playoffs with the jets winnin the superbowl next time round oh ok just making sure you aint a front runner that lives in the uk but likes the pats cuz they are 99 on madden, lol.
yeah i agree with you bout my browns but i think teh jets got a couple years before they win the super bowl. brett favre cant pass to himself.

j4k3
19-08-2008, 10:42 PM
oh ok just making sure you aint a front runner that lives in the uk but likes the pats cuz they are 99 on madden, lol.
yeah i agree with you bout my browns but i think teh jets got a couple years before they win the super bowl. brett favre cant pass to himself.

im thinkin that after that whole fiasco about him hes gonna live up to the hype and be a pro baller. what you think of the chargers they looking good this year. also pats are 97 on madden i think - bit overrated but yno good for us fans eh?

which modern day players do u reckon r gna get hof? defo brady and moss from pats, also liking manning and ant gonzalez

19-08-2008, 10:47 PM
im thinkin that after that whole fiasco about him hes gonna live up to the hype and be a pro baller. what you think of the chargers they looking good this year. also pats are 97 on madden i think - bit overrated but yno good for us fans eh?

which modern day players do u reckon r gna get hof? defo brady and moss from pats, also liking manning and ant gonzalez
i think that the chargers are gonna make the playoffs just like every year but i dont think they're quite good enough to win it all yet. They need a big time player on defense to make plays. They have an exciting offense with LT, Philip Rivers and Chris Chambers. But no playmakers on defense.
Modern day players that'll make it to the hof? I think Both the mannings bros, tom brady and moss, i think brady quinn will becuase hes proved to be a solid backup and once he starts here in cleveland I think he can lead us all the way in a couple years. Also LT for sure, TO, BRett Favre obv. Thats all I can think of right now. lol.

j4k3
19-08-2008, 11:01 PM
i think that the chargers are gonna make the playoffs just like every year but i dont think they're quite good enough to win it all yet. They need a big time player on defense to make plays. They have an exciting offense with LT, Philip Rivers and Chris Chambers. But no playmakers on defense.
Modern day players that'll make it to the hof? I think Both the mannings bros, tom brady and moss, i think brady quinn will becuase hes proved to be a solid backup and once he starts here in cleveland I think he can lead us all the way in a couple years. Also LT for sure, TO, BRett Favre obv. Thats all I can think of right now. lol.

would be a great superbowl if it was Chargers and Pats but Bears always play a good game, would love to see Colts and Bears/Pats would be an exciting bowl.

Nice to see another NFL fan out there, since i moved to UK i got into soccer to and treat football and soccer both as my 'home' sport

19-08-2008, 11:04 PM
would be a great superbowl if it was Chargers and Pats but Bears always play a good game, would love to see Colts and Bears/Pats would be an exciting bowl.

Nice to see another NFL fan out there, since i moved to UK i got into soccer to and treat football and soccer both as my 'home' sport
Hah yeah. It sucks that it could never be chargers pats becuase they both AFC and super bowl is AFC vs NFC. Bears arent gonna win 5 games this year. They're just too unstable of a team this year. Also Colts Pats are both AFC teams. We could however see them in the AFC Championship game sometime. UNtil last year like 3 years in a row the AFC championship game was COlts Pats but you probably know that ;)

j4k3
19-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Hah yeah. It sucks that it could never be chargers pats becuase they both AFC and super bowl is AFC vs NFC. Bears arent gonna win 5 games this year. They're just too unstable of a team this year. Also Colts Pats are both AFC teams. We could however see them in the AFC Championship game sometime. UNtil last year like 3 years in a row the AFC championship game was COlts Pats but you probably know that ;)

yea i do its a shame to coz if it was big like the bowl and those teams could face off ah would be great.

AFC has so many good teams that would make a great bowl if they played against each other. NFC doesn't have the same feel for me when you watch

19-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah the NFC definately has a lot less good teams. For example.
Giants record (NFC)-10-6 Won SUper Bowl last year
Browns record (AFC)-10-6 Didnt make playoffs.

Just how it is sadly :(

j4k3
19-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Yeah the NFC definately has a lot less good teams. For example.
Giants record (NFC)-10-6 Won SUper Bowl last year
Browns record (AFC)-10-6 Didnt make playoffs.

Just how it is sadly :(

just tried Browns and Saints on madden with seattle playbook

man the Browns should steal some plays from them they work like a charm with the players they got

20-08-2008, 01:05 AM
lol nice. never tried the seahawks playbook

mangle
20-08-2008, 08:35 PM
nono but thats one time and the pats have always had great success - and just cos we're talking about NFL now what was your favourite game ever and favourite ever play that youve seen?
John Elway 97 Superbowl Final was pretty good.

Favourite player has to be Zach Thomas

21-08-2008, 03:09 AM
John Elway 97 Superbowl Final was pretty good.

Favourite player has to be Zach Thomas
Yeah that was a great game.
My fave player is Braylon Edwards

mangle
22-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I've always been a Fins fan since I saw ace ventura as a little kid. Just recently took interest a few years ago, checking out a few games. The fins have let so many people go thoughj, its a wounder! I bought the game today btw, I may be up for a match later.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!