PDA

View Full Version : www.HabboUpload.com

Experting
19-08-2008, 04:48 PM
www.Habboupload.com (http://www.Habboupload.com) is one of the best reliable hosting sites i have come across and i think it should be used even more :D

Some Facts:

http://images.habboupload.com/1217431468.gif There are 17 visitors viewing HabboUpload. (When i posted this)

http://images.habboupload.com/1217383195.gif There has been 28229 images uploaded onto HabboUpload's Server.
http://images.habboupload.com/1217383195.gif There has also been 1797 audio files uploaded onto HabboUpload's Server too.

Visit HabboUpload Today :D
http://www.Habboupload.com (http://www.habboupload.com/)

Thread closed by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Due to arguemnts.

BaybeeElin
19-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Might try it.. :)

Experting
19-08-2008, 05:23 PM
You should try it its quite good :D

today
19-08-2008, 05:27 PM
i dislike the new layout, as said before.

Document
19-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah I liked the previous layout before

Experting
19-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I think a new layout is on the way :D

Anyway make sure you use it as its an amazing upload site.

today
19-08-2008, 05:49 PM

The only thing i used it was goodies, they went thus i dont use it nor want to view it.

Experting
19-08-2008, 06:00 PM
If it's so amazing, why does it suck? :rolleyes:

Why post here? You obv dont like the site. So dont bother post here, And it doesnt suck !!

The only thing i used it was goodies, they went thus i dont use it nor want to view it.

Ive been trying to get dan to bring back the goodies :D

Decode
19-08-2008, 06:02 PM

The layout is poorly coded in tables...

Snex
19-08-2008, 06:06 PM
Sorry, we don't need HabboUpload.

We already have TehUpload and Jewbear.. kthx.
Pity that an image uploader wont become popular only from the audience of Habbox as any other place you've seemed to have posted TehUpload you've had no good feedback at all.

Experting
19-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Actually I have :)

The only forum that had given rather bad feedback was SlicedThread (Habbo.net).

I'm getting great feedback now from Habbos, CHF, and a select other sites.

I haven't really spread the word past a few Habbo fansites, yet it is still growing rapidly.

So you really don't have any room to talk, when you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

You didnt receive good feedback on clubhabbo forum and nore on habbos.net as your only had 1 reply there.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 06:23 PM
You didnt receive good feedback on clubhabbo forum and nore on habbos.net as your only had 1 reply there.
I've received numerous +REPs, and in the older threads there are good feedback too.

On CHF the only bad feedback that was received was on the vBullein plugin, which I don't think most people understood. ;)

Experting
19-08-2008, 06:28 PM
I've received numerous +REPs, and in the older threads there are good feedback too.

On CHF the only bad feedback that was received was on the vBullein plugin, which I don't think most people understood. ;)

No you didnt, Most people gave bad feedback on tehupload. Im not going to argue because it looks unprofessional. I have simpley posted a image upload site where people can upload there images not for you to get jealous and to start disrespecting another site. Just stick to your site and ill stick to habboupload.

Decode
19-08-2008, 06:33 PM

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-444913459492034739.png

Tehupload has a faster load time
Tehupload has a smaller page size
Tehuploads server sends infomation faster than yours
Tehuploads layout is not coded in tables
Tehuploads layout is not poorly coded
Tehupload has its own aplication
Tehupload has its own usersystem to keep track of images

Basicly Tehupload is better.

Experting
19-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Nice of you to use your clone account to post that but have u seen how habboupload has a bigger page so of course its going to take abit longer.

Decode
19-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Nice of you to use your clone account to post that but have u seen how habboupload has a bigger page so of course its going to take abit longer.
This isn't my clone account... :rolleyes:

If you look at the "Average speed per KB" you can see that Tehupload would be faster if your pages were the same size.

--ss--
19-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Too many upload sites out there. No point in introducing a new one when we've already got Uploadpicz and Tehupload. HabboUpload is based around Cluhabbo anyway.

Snex
19-08-2008, 06:50 PM

Tehupload has a faster load time - They're both the same for me.
Tehupload has a smaller page size - Above.
Tehuploads server sends infomation faster than yours - They both pratically instant for me so this doesn't affect me.
Tehuploads layout is not coded in tables - Doesn't bother me as a user.
Tehuploads layout is not poorly coded - It works so it also doesn't both me.
Tehupload has its own aplication - I use it as an image uploader, I have favourites which I find quicker.
Tehupload has its own usersystem to keep track of images - I'm up for quickness, I cba. to sign up.

Basicly Tehupload is better. - That's your opinion personally I would use neither.
Edited your quote with what I think personally and are the points are useless for the people who would be uploading.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 06:50 PM
You must not understand much then, because his server speed is slower then mine. Even if my page was more, it would still load faster.

Snex
19-08-2008, 06:57 PM
You must not understand much then, because his server speed is slower then mine. Even if my page was more, it would still load faster.
From loading the pages from my connection.

HabboUpload took: 667ms
TehUpload: 1.48s

So HabboUpload actually loads quicker for me.

EDIT: TehUpload is quicker though due to different page sizes.

dtmm
19-08-2008, 07:24 PM

It depends where the user is and where the server is. HabboUpload's is in the UK, just above london i belive (I know its in the UK tho with a 100mbps connection dedi to the server).
----------------------
Habboupload is not new, its been going since July 07 (depends what you class as new tho).

Tbh, its what everyone thinks of the upload sites, HU, Tehupload, uploadpicz and the rest. anyone can use any site they wish and reply with their own views. I find it anoying when someone quotes your views saying your wrong (everyone has different views). I think the Desktop app on Tehupload is great. I started one back in nov last year but i dont really know how to code one so gave up. uploadpicz, i dont like uploadpicz coz the layout is a little boring and it puts me of the site.

so yerrr... lol

Experting
19-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Yea habboupload is one of the best uploading sites.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 08:37 PM
You've said it enough, it was an advertisement.. now it is you butt******* it.. so stop.

You have the right to share the site, but saying it over.. and over.. that's just stupid.

Decode
19-08-2008, 08:42 PM
I bet its one of those free upload scripts you have used...

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 08:58 PM
It is a free script.

dtmm
19-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Shows you what you can do with a free script :)

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Umm.. it isn't that 'much', you have just edited an array telling what can be uploaded.

It really isn't that much of an accomplishment.

Experting
19-08-2008, 09:46 PM
But its doing better than your site, dont you think ?

--ss--
19-08-2008, 09:51 PM
But its doing better than your site, dont you think ?

LOL, No it aint?

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 09:52 PM
LOL, that's funny.

Experting
19-08-2008, 10:06 PM
ermm, I would think so

More images have been uploaded
More audio have been uploaded.

Also the site gets more traffic.

dtmm
19-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Umm.. it isn't that 'much', you have just edited an array telling what can be uploaded.

It really isn't that much of an accomplishment.

not the coding :eusa_wall. The visitors.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 10:13 PM
*Removed*

HabboUpload has been open a year, TehUpload's system has been counting for around 16 days and we already have 1810 uploads.

To reach HabboUpload's current status, we would only have to have 55 uploads a day, and we are getting double that ;)

It gets more traffic, well yes.. because it is a year old, and has stayed like that, meaning more people know about it.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Accidental double posts merged, please do not be rude.

Experting
19-08-2008, 10:18 PM
Not what you said on habbucks.com forum !?

Look here: http://habbucks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2683

You said:

Well TehUpload has been around for almost a year now, not like these 1-2 month ordeals that start up, we do have plenty of experience in the image hosting world

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 10:25 PM
HabboUpload has been open a year, TehUpload's system has been counting for around 16 days and we already have 1810 uploads.

TehUpload has been around a year (coming this september). It has not been open straight that long..

The users here can vouch for that.

We have went through approx 4 versions. The old one can be found here (http://www.fuzionphp.com/~belacme/old/)

Experting
19-08-2008, 10:29 PM
tbh why are we all aruging over uploder sites, It should stop and get along.

Anyway Check out HabboUpload.

http://www.Habboupload.com (http://www.Habboupload.com)

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 10:32 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

dtmm
19-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Ok, can we stop please LOL. the upload sites are all the same thing just a different skin. Anyone can use any site they want, end of. I do not give a **** if HabboUpload's uploader is a free script, and at the end of the day its doing what it should be doing.

So if anyone has comments reguarding HabboUpload wanting new features, dont like something? Post here!

:)

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 10:37 PM
It isn't the same thing, I'm 90% sure you haven't checked out the features offered to a registered member.

Nor checked out our Mozilla Firefox/Safari/Greasmonkey addons either.

Not near the same thing mate ;)

dtmm
19-08-2008, 10:39 PM
It isn't the same thing, I'm 90% sure you haven't checked out the features offered to a registered member.

Nor checked out our Mozilla Firefox/Safari/Greasmonkey addons either.

Not near the same thing mate ;)

It is the same thing, its for uploading Files onto the web, just TU has different ways of doing it.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Yours is for uploading files; mine is for uploading, storing, managing, tracking, and sharing files ;)

dtmm
19-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Yours is for uploading files; mine is for uploading, storing, managing, tracking, and sharing files ;)

Thread is about Habboupload not TehUpload. Please stop advertising, thank you.

tdi
19-08-2008, 10:50 PM
LOL. You posted in the spam forum asking someone to 'post in this thread' (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=511994)

later you then realised that nobody gave a toss (which by the way they didn't) - and bumped the thread.

omg pathetic, lol.

RICHe
19-08-2008, 11:04 PM
why would I want to use an Habbo related image uploader.

So ill use HabboUpload, upload a non related habbo, post on a non related habbo website, and then get laughed at for uploading to a site related to Habbo.

I would use it if it didnt had the world Habbo in it. Makes it seem less professional.

Dentafrice
19-08-2008, 11:09 PM

So ill use HabboUpload, upload a non related habbo, post on a non related habbo website, and then get laughed at for uploading to a site related to Habbo.

I would use it if it didnt had the world Habbo in it. Makes it seem less professional.
I have to actually agree with that, never thought about it ;P

dtmm
19-08-2008, 11:27 PM

I have to actually agree with that, never thought about it ;P

Habboupload is mainly for Habbo websites/forums. Its why its called "Habbo"Upload

tdi
20-08-2008, 12:36 AM
surprisingly this thread is rated 5 stars, I wonder who rated it at that..

..hmm.

oh and lol, this is experting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD_yIzrWp0&feature=user

today
20-08-2008, 06:51 AM
surprisingly this thread is rated 5 stars, I wonder who rated it at that..

..hmm.

oh and lol, this is experting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD_yIzrWp0&feature=user
GREMLIN!!!!

Andys
20-08-2008, 06:58 AM
lol, hmm what should i choose to use;
a script that has had hours and hours worth of work and effort put into it
or a free script that someone got from a website.

hard one? no thanks.

also all of your layouts have been ugly. hire a good web designer please.

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 12:46 PM
lol, hmm what should i choose to use;
a script that has had hours and hours worth of work and effort put into it
or a free script that someone got from a website.

hard one? no thanks.

also all of your layouts have been ugly. hire a good web designer please.
They did, and this is what they came up with.

Decode
20-08-2008, 12:54 PM
tbh why are we all aruging over uploder sites, It should stop and get along.

Anyway Check out HabboUpload.

http://www.Habboupload.com (http://www.Habboupload.com)
I heard you the first time, theres no need to keep on repeating it, no one is going to go to your ****y site.

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 12:58 PM
He don't get that :P

Experting
20-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Dentafrice why do u always want to cause trouble ? Just shows how un professional you are.

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 05:30 PM
I'm not starting trouble ;) You keep trying to piss me off, on my turf.. quit whining..

By far am I not professional, I would like to see you attempt something that TehUpload has become.

Experting
20-08-2008, 06:28 PM
But you advertised on clubhabbo forum habboupload turf. So its only fair.

today
20-08-2008, 06:30 PM
But clubhabbo are ******* and forget everything thus its fair.

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 06:30 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Leetzgirl
20-08-2008, 06:39 PM
*Removed*

Y ADVERTISE ON CLUBHABBO

WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY¬!!!

dtmm
20-08-2008, 09:38 PM
They did, and this is what they came up with.

obv dont know much about Habboupload then...

Dentafrice
20-08-2008, 10:00 PM
I've watched it the entire time it has bene open.. it started out as a ******* fansite.. (no idea why..) and it ended up being this..

There's not much to know about it..

Calon
20-08-2008, 11:00 PM
EWW @ WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!
Somehow reminds me of mr. bean as a chav!

Clubhabbo forum is a habbo forum site, I don't see how UPLOAD sites have turf.

OH, I WONDER WHERE JEWBEAR's TURF IS TBH?

bo$$
20-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Sorry, we don't need HabboUpload.

We already have TehUpload and Jewbear.. kthx.
Yeah, but this thread is about HabboUpload, not TehUpload or Jewbear.

Tehupload has a faster load time
Tehupload has a smaller page size
Tehuploads server sends infomation faster than yours
Tehuploads layout is not coded in tables
Tehuploads layout is not poorly coded
Tehupload has its own aplication
Tehupload has its own usersystem to keep track of images

Basicly Tehupload is better.

Again, who cares about TehUpload. This thread is about HabboUpload. If you prefer TehUpload, then that's fine but you don't have to come into a thread advertising something else and try to bash it.

You've said it enough, it was an advertisement.. now it is you butt******* it.. so stop.

You have the right to share the site, but saying it over.. and over.. that's just stupid.
All anyone does is butt**** your site as well.
All YOU ever do is butt**** your site.
If your upload site is really so superior and you don't care about this one, then stop ******* posting after every other post.

Cixso
21-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Dentrafrice, he has a right to post this thread. He has a right to keep saying his website in this thread.

You have no right to tell him what he can and can't do. You do have a right to respect his advertisement, and opinions.

Are you jealous of competition? Your 100% showing it.

For Christ sake man, look at what you are doing. Your being a damn right child. Many people use to respect you, now your being a total and complete git about your website.

It's a shame. It really is.

Cixso
21-08-2008, 02:18 AM
1. It's not his website, different story if it was his website.
2. I don't have a right to tell him what he can and can't do, but I can speak my opinion.. and my opinion is for him to quit posting "please visit blabla" over and over.

3. I wasn't pissed off until he posted a thread in spam.. saying to post in this thread.

4. All business owners are jealous of competition, and TehUpload and HabboUpload are really two different fields.

I'm not jealous of HabboUpload, it just pisses me off when Experting tries to wind me up, as said on another forum.

Many people used to respect me... yes they did, and a good number still do.

I know you don't, but I don't really give a flying **** if you do, I know a lot of people who used to respect you.. but don't now.

I know the people who respect me, and I respect them.. that is the way it works.. and has always worked.

It might be your opinion. I still have my followers, and I still follow people.. and we will continue to be friends, because we understand each other.

We really don't need people like you.

I'm pretty sure SS-Host and your other host (can't remember *** the name was..) have been posted near enough times... (it's opening, it's closing, it's opening, it's closing.. I have an idea what to do with it, na lets do this idea.. I'm opening a shop, etc, etc)

So you really don't have any room to talk.

You're starting to annoy me, and a whole lot of other people. Especially with your new complaints thread, which was truly un-needed.

People like my site, get over it. I can see about the 'threads turning into tehupload ****..' but not where you stated there were too many threads about TehUpload.

Get over it, it's becoming popular. I guess you can't get around the fact it is becoming a success.

I've realized in quite a few of my posts I have been a but egotastic about TehUpload.. and I'm one to admit that.

We all have our faults, but some people just need to get over it, and ignore it ;)

There's always going to be people like you, who constantly whine.
Let it all out, let it all out.

:eusa_clap

Cixso
21-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Can't edit, forgot to mention:

Come back in a years time when your site is still going strong and tell me it is successful (or becoming one), then I will believe you.

Your website isn't successful. Where else is it big on this billion website internet?

Hit me with at least 100 sites. Just to be fair on you.

bo$$
21-08-2008, 02:45 AM
the way you brag talk about it, makes it seem like it's the biggest thing on the internet since cat pictures. (which seems to contradict what you just said)

Cixso
21-08-2008, 02:46 AM
It's a success to me, and it's something more then I thought it would be. That defines it as a success in my book, and that's all that matters to me.

Not having a go at you here and I am being serious but do you dream Tehupload? Is that the last thing on your mind before sleep, and what you just said, obviously you have never experienced success if you think that.

Your too attached to it, seriously it isn't good for you.

Get outside for a bit, get a girlfriend or something take your mind away from TehUpload.

Your too protective over it, its a website Caleb. Not your life, remember that.

Cixso
21-08-2008, 02:50 AM
I'm outside daily, considering I work... have university.. and occasionally work with a remodeling company.. I'm outside a good bit.

I have a beautiful girlfriend, and don't plan on getting a new one soon.

Don't bring personal issues into this. ;)

Personal life has a very very HUGE impact on your "business" life.

I was also being serious, think about your girlfirend instead of tehupload when you have a toss.

Cixso
21-08-2008, 02:57 AM
And you call me immature. That last comment was unneeded.

I put so much work into TehUpload, because I want it to grow.. just like you put work into your business.

No, I am being serious about the toss. Infact.. mmm Daisy Marie....

Yes I put an awful lot of time into my business, and I don't blame you for what you did to yours.

But your what's the word...

you know.. bragging about it... Okay yes before you snap at me you'll deny it, but you are. That's why it's irritating.

I also agree with you, Tehupload is surprising growing fast, but your being too big headed with it.

I'm sorry Caleb but thats just the truth.

Your going to end up with a website in bits if you keep going as you are. Your GF will leave you if your spending too much time. Your social life will get affected.

Think about it. In all honesty you are in the wrong with what you have done with this thread. (we don't help either)

Matagascar
21-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Back on topic: HabboUpload seems to be quite popular among some of these Habbo forums. Seems alright to me, but could do with some remodelling.

today
21-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Since it lost the goodies, i no longer use it.

Bring it back, else its just another crappy upload site to me.

--ss--
23-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Since it lost the goodies, i no longer use it.

Bring it back, else its just another crappy upload site to me.
http://www.habborator.org/about/copycats.html , look who's on that list (on the right hand side off the page) :eusa_whis

tdi
24-08-2008, 01:30 AM
let's face it, you're site is ultimately crap thus being not as good as any other upload site ever and it's going to fail.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!