PDA

View Full Version : Terry Keeps His Armaband .

Geo23
19-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Capello has given Terry the captain armband for England Once again.

John Terry who gained it while in the peroid of the Wally with the brolly will now captain england with Rio Ferdiand as his co captain.

Bad descion for me . Rio did well for Man utd last season and Terry gets injured more then Rio so for me i would have been Rio.

But well done Terry.

Disaronno
19-08-2008, 09:55 PM
however much i hate Chelsea, thats the best Decision cos i hate Rio more AND Terry is a ROCK in defence. The amount of times he plunges into a ball not giving a toss if he gets injured and the amount of times he has been injured and still played, the fact that he is injured more and more seriously during a game shows passion (due to the fact that he isnt giving up on that 50-50 ball)

Loqo
19-08-2008, 10:16 PM
I also think its a good decision from Capello, he is one of the best defenders out their at the moment.

Paulio
19-08-2008, 10:19 PM
He has no personality. The Endland captain needs to be able to sell England too the fans like Beckham did.

Jordie
19-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Terry is a good leader and a great captain.

but...

I couldnt give a flying you know what about England
im pretty sure many in this country would prefer their domestic team to do better than england.

Geraint
19-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Terry is a good leader and a great captain.

but...

I couldnt give a flying you know what about England
im pretty sure many in this country would prefer their domestic team to do better than england.

Yeah, I'm the same.:D

TopRed
19-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Bad decision.. Rio >>>>>>> "Big man" Terry

I dont give a ****e about England though.. I hope they get hammered tomorrow would be a fantastic start to Terry's England captaincy.

Viva John Terry
Viva John Terry
Thought He Won The Cup
But He ****** It Up
Viva John Terry

Jamie!
20-08-2008, 11:46 AM
**** decision, I hate John Terry.

You're right about supporting England though, I stopped getting excited about them after Euro 2000, been no passion shown at all since then.

Fehm
20-08-2008, 12:01 PM
Good decision imo, He does his job, what else is there to look at?

Geo23
20-08-2008, 03:27 PM
Supporting a club over england ?

I support Southend But i would rather see Terry lift the world cup then are Captain Barret lift the league 1 trophy. The world cup doesnt come around every year.

Were building for a new furture and just dump the ovepaid people like Lampard and Gerred.

Then get Walcott and more u21s in the england set up in the furture. The u21s are alot more passionte and will do us proud .

Flamedragon3
20-08-2008, 06:25 PM
however much i hate Chelsea, thats the best Decision cos i hate Rio more AND Terry is a ROCK in defence. The amount of times he plunges into a ball not giving a toss if he gets injured and the amount of times he has been injured and still played, the fact that he is injured more and more seriously during a game shows passion (due to the fact that he isnt giving up on that 50-50 ball)
Shame hes not a rock when its comes to defeat in a final... (crying when he missed that penalty)

He has no personality. The Endland captain needs to be able to sell England too the fans like Beckham did.
Thats true, but he is a very good leader and we need to play better on the field rather than just making the fans happy.

Bad decision.. Rio >>>>>>> "Big man" Terry

I dont give a ****e about England though.. I hope they get hammered tomorrow would be a fantastic start to Terry's England captaincy.

Viva John Terry
Viva John Terry
Thought He Won The Cup
But He ****** It Up
Viva John Terry
You obviously don't have the heart and soul of a true football fan if you think that...

Disaronno
20-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Shame hes not a rock when its comes to defeat in a final... (crying when he missed that penalty)

Thats true, but he is a very good leader and we need to play better on the field rather than just making the fans happy.

You obviously don't have the heart and soul of a true football fan if you think that...

Cos hes a united fan?

And yea he missed a pen which made them lose, i think you would cry if it meant that much, it shows passion.

Flamedragon3
23-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Cos hes a united fan?
I suppose most United fans just care for the Glory of United. I bet they enjoy listening to the radio that there team wins a game. But they won't know the thrill you feel when your actually at the game. ;)

And yea he missed a pen which made them lose, i think you would cry if it meant that much, it shows passion.

But he should of got a grip of himself yourself and not to burst into tears if hes meant to be our captain and the spine of England's team...

Flamedragon3
24-08-2008, 01:16 AM
I just got -repped for the fact I said about Man United fans... lol. The -rep said 'dont spout rubbish'. But it isn't rubbish? Thousands of so called "Man United fans" actually do just find out the result Man United got, watch on MOTD and thats there so called 'great support'. But some Man United fans do go to there games and theres the proper fans of Man United and I respect them.

I just find it so annoying that glory hunters call themselves fans and all they do is buy a shirt...

Not naming names who -repped me, but I have a feeling I know who and others will probably know on this forum too lol.

TopRed
24-08-2008, 10:48 AM
I'm not a glory hunter

iMegz.
24-08-2008, 06:24 PM
This is probably going to sound biased because I'm a Manchester United fan but I think Rio should have been picked as captain instead of Terry. John Terry had his chance when Steve Mclaren was in charge of and England didn't get anywhere so maybe its only fair somebody else has a go at being captain? Also, Rio did a pretty good job when he was called upon to captain United last season and I think he would have been a good England captain. I also think over the years Rio has been a much better England player than Terry, but thats my own personal opinion. However nothing against John Terry, he's a top player and has done a good job as captain for Chelsea. :)

msb.
26-08-2008, 02:05 AM
congrats terry

Earthquake
26-08-2008, 02:18 AM
I WANT DAVID BECKHAM TO HAVE THE ARMBAND HE IS A GREAT FOOTBALLER WITH GREAT CONFIEDENCE HE CAN GO FAR!

Anyway, well done to him.

England the footy teams pretty boring atm, it would be a shocker if we won the world cup..

msb.
26-08-2008, 03:00 AM
I WANT DAVID BECKHAM TO HAVE THE ARMBAND HE IS A GREAT FOOTBALLER WITH GREAT CONFIEDENCE HE CAN GO FAR!

Anyway, well done to him.

England the footy teams pretty boring atm, it would be a shocker if we won the world cup..
lol

lets *hope*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!