PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] IE or Firefox wont load up habbo..:S

Braga5292
20-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi. I just got a new laptop and i want to use habbo. Im running Windows 2000 if that helps at all. I upgraded to IE6 and i downloaded adobe flash and shockwave. So when i load up the client to habbo, It says Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. So it closes down and it repeats it on and on everytime i load habbo. So i tried it on Firefox and it loads habbos client to the part that says Loading.... and then after that is just a black screen nothing else. Can someone help me please? :(

LoveToStack
20-08-2008, 04:00 PM
Press CRTL+ALT+Delete, then open up a task manager. Once you have that open, go to 'Processes' and find the process that says "firefox.exe". Once you've found that process, right click it and click the option which says: 'Set Affinity'. Onc you've clicked that, you should see 2 boxes, one labelled CPU1 and the other labelled CPU0. You want to UNTICK the box labelled CPU1 so that only CPU0 is ticked.
Hope that helps :P Btw you have to do this EVERY time you load up firefox, but the chances are if you get onto habbo at least once, then it will let you on after that ok.

Braga5292
20-08-2008, 04:11 PM
Sorry...there is no Set Affinity. Maybe ur basing ur info off XP and im using 2000 :S When i right click Firefox..it just has the options End Process, End process tree and set priority...Anything else that can help me here? :S

LoveToStack
20-08-2008, 10:27 PM
:S Im really not sure cause I don't know much about Windows 2000. Offtopic, you really would benefit from updating your operating system...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!