PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 3g help!

VPSwow
20-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Just got my iPhone today on the £45 plan.
Searching through the small print i cannot find my fair usage polocy on the data usuage. Does anyone know this as i dont really wish to go over and if possible what are the costs for going over the unlimited plan.

Also how can i view how many mins and texts i have left because on o2 when i login and try to check it says check failed.

Also any important numbers i need?

Thanks Karl :)
Yes sorry it will probley be all in the booklet but im lazy.

Kyle!
20-08-2008, 07:09 PM
Data is unlimited, but don't go crazy and use like 100GB a month, that will get you a warning. To check your Minutes and **** left then go to O2's website and just put in the Username and Password you used when signing up to get the phone.

VPSwow
20-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Data is unlimited, but don't go crazy and use like 100GB a month, that will get you a warning. To check your Minutes and **** left then go to O2's website and just put in the Username and Password you used when signing up to get the phone.

Also how can i view how many mins and texts i have left because on o2 when i login and try to check it says check failed.

I actually get this error "EBPP_1102: An error has occurred for the UserName ****** while processing the account number ******* and role 2 that you have requested.

Jordy
20-08-2008, 07:40 PM
I'd personally just walk in an 02 shop and ask, it's what they're there for. It's not worth risking a large bill in my opinion. They'll also help with the login problem too I imagine.

Xarea
20-08-2008, 07:44 PM
The login problem is for everyone on O2 at the moment, myself and a few others too.

Secondly, iPhone Data is unlimited (with fair usage obviously - as said, don't go using hundreds of gig a month). Put it this way, if you use too much, they'll tell you.

DaveTaylor
20-08-2008, 07:55 PM
i have had my iphone for 5/6 months now and only used 150MB so your going to be pushed to even hit the 1GB limit.

VPSwow
21-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Ok thanks.

Thread closed :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!