PDA

View Full Version : Haircut :p

Javascrypt
20-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I get called "mosher" alot.
I have fairly long hair.
I am fixing my life now, trying to lose weight.
Eat healthy foods, exercise things like that.

Im looking for a hairstyle and i thought this might be good :rolleyes:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4395/thumbphpsd4.jpg

Im only 13 btw,
Think it would suit me?

Mr.Sam
20-08-2008, 10:06 PM
saying your age gives no indication to what you look like, we can not tell if it'll suit you by just knowing your age.

Javascrypt
20-08-2008, 10:08 PM
saying your age gives no indication to what you look like, we can not tell if it'll suit you by just knowing your age.
I know that, When i can i'll upload a picture

Misawa
20-08-2008, 10:09 PM
That style is still too long, go with short. You can't go wrong and you look clean, unlike that guy in the pic with very greasy hair and general trampy look.

Javascrypt
20-08-2008, 10:10 PM
That style is still too long, go with short. You can't go wrong and you look clean, unlike that guy in the pic with very greasy hair and general trampy look.

If you can upload what you meen please.

PaintYourTarget
20-08-2008, 10:17 PM
If you're anything like me, it'll be really wierd having short hair after it being so long. A style like that would still need the same taking care of as long hair (like washing, conditioning etc) and would need like, gel/straighteners/wax to keep it in place, adding more work. But I like it so, try it and if you don't get on with it, you can either cut it again or let it grow out.

today
20-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Its nice just dont use as much wax as the model..

Roboevil
20-08-2008, 10:48 PM
Yeah that guy looks like he should come with a plastic doll house.

Mickster
21-08-2008, 07:56 AM
I don't wanna talk about haircuts ATM, had a longish style, and when I asked for a trim they cut it REALLY short. And they scratched my ear with the scissors. XD

Kevin
21-08-2008, 08:11 AM
I don't wanna talk about haircuts ATM, had a longish style, and when I asked for a trim they cut it REALLY short. And they scratched my ear with the scissors. XD

aw poor you! hope youve recovered

Kevin

BlueTango
21-08-2008, 08:14 AM
I had a well nice fringe that i used to gel to the side and then my hair dresser goes and chops the WHOLE thing off during what she calls a 'trim' :(

FlyingJesus
21-08-2008, 01:12 PM
Cut it proper short. I had hair 2 and a half feet down my back (real long hair, not what rock kids think is "long" these days) and I'm so glad I had the cut. Going for a halfway style like you suggested will just make you think that growing it again is an easier option, when it's no good. Short back and sides, you'll look much neater and people will actually see your face

Roboevil
21-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Cut it proper short. I had hair 2 and a half feet down my back (real long hair, not what rock kids think is "long" these days) and I'm so glad I had the cut. Going for a halfway style like you suggested will just make you think that growing it again is an easier option, when it's no good. Short back and sides, you'll look much neater and people will actually see your face

I thought that, I saw a picture you posted and thought it was a different person.

today
21-08-2008, 01:24 PM
I agree with tom, i had a longe fringe and back, i cut it recently and its so much better.

Roboevil
21-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Well I don't know why people would want girl's hair in the first place.

today
21-08-2008, 01:31 PM
Well I don't know why people would want girl's hair in the first place.
As Tom said it sorta happens, it grows and you cba to do nout. lol. :$

FlyingJesus
21-08-2008, 01:35 PM
Well for me I was a wimpy little kid with no self confidence and I started growing my hair just before puberty started properly, and then I guess just from natural changes of growing up and also getting a couple of girlfriends my self confidence went sky high and I attributed liking myself with having the hair lol, so it stayed for 5 years...

today
21-08-2008, 02:01 PM
awww bless ickle tom

Shoed
21-08-2008, 03:47 PM
i like that mans hair but it suites a young adult not a young teen ;p

luce
21-08-2008, 04:10 PM

You could always wash your hair, i'd go for it that haircut is hot

and another thing, i don't think you have been alive long enough to much it up enough to sort it out :rolleyes:

but yeah go with the cut!!

Hazza
21-08-2008, 04:25 PM
My hair is this style atm (not as long), I'm growing it atm.
All I use is a little hairspray and wax to keep the crown flat. I dry it in position :P!

If YOU think it will suit you, go for it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!