PDA

View Full Version : help the scammed and hacked

f-r-i-j-j
27-06-2005, 06:46 PM
i found a new system that just might help with some co-operation!
i h8 givin furni away but onli to ppl woh ask 4 it...

"will u don8 4 me plz?!"
NOOOOOOO i wont!

well my idea is if ppl get togeva and put alot of furni togeva then giveaways can be made to give to those who have just started out or have been scammed or hacked! but of course dispite me and you working our way up to the top from scratch and possible with no help, u no how it felt and to help sum1 else it would be such a brill feeling inside! put a smile on sum1's face no matter how small or large ur don8ion it will b gr8ly appreciated.. if al goes well i hope to be holding a giveaway next week. i will be placing a few things in there myself but if this "habbo oxfam" goes well i hope more and more ppl will be smiling!

serch f-r-i-j-j now and don8!

p.s mark my idea out of 10 and dnt forget critism as well as compliments are appreciated :)

hedgeog325
27-06-2005, 06:47 PM
hmm
good idea but if people donated to your room then most likely you keep it?

f-r-i-j-j
28-06-2005, 05:08 PM
hmm
good idea but if people donated to your room then most likely you keep it?

reason's why i wouldn't.

A) posting that i will and then receiving don8ions into my room but then keeping them will result in me being banned.
B) most of the stuff ppl don8 these days is the stuff IVE been trying to get rid off the past few weeks! so i doubt that! and i wouldn't keep it, im not that kind of person.

so basically i wouldn't and u can kill me if i do! my habbo's too special to me to lose and i REALLY do want to help i just feel it doesn't have to be me only, the larger the group of people the larger help we dish out! you know?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!