PDA

View Full Version : Okay, feeling worried..

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 10:39 PM
I found a few quotes from this boy that talks to my girlfriend, and i'm not really happy with it.

-Girlfriend namehere-
I lovee herr Shes Amazinggg she soo kind. shes all mine! Shes fit. Shes Sweetest Gal on the Earth! She will be always their for me, shez da onlii girl i cud eva ave shes is one i have beeeen lookin forr and i fainlly found her also she juz meanz everything to me! shez bare safe to everyone so dnt judge herHe noted her as only her as top friends, also got her pics on his profile and with another pic next to it saying "I LOVE YOU>>>>>" and saying i love her ect, and commenting her most of her pics saying these things

your welll fittt
lovee youuuu

u look sadhttp://s.bebo.com/img/smiley_sad.gif coz u missed me! lol
Fit! nice ****!

if the word is blocked, it for women tot give milk to babies. :rolleyes:
shes da fittness gal!I need to know what i can do, my girlfriend only been talking to him for about 2 days now, and i am getting worried.
I dont mind her having friends, but i think this has gone abit far? He treating his bebo page like he going out with my girlfriend :S. I serouisly dont know what to do, I thinking of just talking to my girlfriend but i think i just gonna get in an arguement. then if that happens then our realtionship wouldnt be right becasue we would fight over just some boy.
It just annoying me that this boy is treating hannah as like his girlfriend, and i'm not kidding. All i asking you guys is what can i do to stop this?, am i just being jelous? but i don't think i am to be honest?

Also, would it be alright if i just go to her house without her knowing i was coming?

Thank you,
xxx

EDIT: ask anything if you dont understand.

Monopoly
21-08-2008, 10:47 PM
In all honestly, not just saying it to try and be funny or annoying. He sounds gay.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Lol

Anyone else?

jackass
21-08-2008, 10:59 PM
Sort it with good old violence. :8

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:00 PM

To be honest, I would use that at last resort.

So that out of my mind atm.

Abbie.
21-08-2008, 11:01 PM
u always seem to have problems with your girlfriend

not being mean, but is your gf easy or something lol?

he could just be saying that because he wants her, and she doesnt like him that much, or because your gf is obv a player

idk, do u trust her, if u do it'll be granddd

Pyroka
21-08-2008, 11:03 PM
Well what is she saying back to the comments? I think your answer lies there mate.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:04 PM
u always seem to have problems with your girlfriend

not being mean, but is your gf easy or something lol?

he could just be saying that because he wants her, and she doesnt like him that much, or because your gf is obv a player

idk, do u trust her, if u do it'll be granddd

other times are when i am jealous, and he being abit cocky to me aswell, as i ask for ownage on a pic (yeh okay, it just a pic yeh? :rolleyes:) and he writes under nahh i want it instead? :rolleyes:

I think i gonna just see my girlfriend tommrow, weather she busy or what.
and nahh, i dont think my girlfriend loves her,

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Well what is she saying back to the comments? I think your answer lies there mate.

Yeh okay, let read her comments

Maaaaax, Youu loook soo cuteee. <33; *
Maaaaax, Youu look veryy smart. <33; *
Maaaaax, Lovee your haaaaairr x. <33; *
Maaaaax, Penggg in your sunglasses. <33; *

http://s.bebo.com/img/vid.gifMaaaaax, Youu loook penggg when yourr a chavv http://s.bebo.com/img/smiley_toungeout.gif . <33; *There about 30 comments so i cba.

EDIT: sorry about doubt post. marge pls?

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Abbie.
21-08-2008, 11:11 PM
she sounds like abit of a user

and she likes chavs? lolol...

odea.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:13 PM
she sounds like abit of a user

and she likes chavs? lolol...

odea.

She says he not really a chav, and all lovely and sweet inside? :rolleyes:

help :(

Pyroka
21-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Jake, I wont lie to you. She's not interested in you, those comments tell the story about how she doesn't care about you. She's bored of you by the sounds of it, and she wants something new.

Lose her, she's a waste of space for you.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Jake, I wont lie to you. She's not interested in you, those comments tell the story about how she doesn't care about you. She's bored of you by the sounds of it, and she wants something new.

Lose her, she's a waste of space for you.

Only problem is, the boy lives far away, so unless she get that in her stupid mind that she only will be having an online relationship if she indeeds go out wit him. Oh and he really low in english level seeing he one year older.

Pyroka
21-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Well if you think she has a 'stupid mind', why are you asking for help? You seem pretty convinced she's not worth it, but you're in denial of it. The relationship you're in is like the Titanic hitting 20 icebergs whilst trying to reverse out of Afganistan.

Impossible, if you didn't get what I was saying.

Abbie.
21-08-2008, 11:25 PM
*pats back*

i actually feel sorry for you :(

yeah, shes bad news.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:29 PM
Well if you think she has a 'stupid mind', why are you asking for help? You seem pretty convinced she's not worth it, but you're in denial of it. The relationship you're in is like the Titanic hitting 20 icebergs whilst trying to reverse out of Afganistan.

Impossible, if you didn't get what I was saying.

Lmao ^_^. I just talk to her about it tommrow.

If something doesnt happen and it carrys on, then i just dump her i suppose..

I still need to know if i should knock at her house without her knowing will be fine//

Pyroka
21-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Talk to her about it tommorow, but imo I wouldn't be bothered with her. Tap it and run, as Breakfloor likes to say... (not me, but lol).

I would knock at her house, cuz then you might find her 'busy' with some other guy, but then I wouldn't because she may get all pissy with you and dump you. Your decision really.

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:37 PM
Talk to her about it tommorow, but imo I wouldn't be bothered with her. Tap it and run, as Breakfloor likes to say... (not me, but lol).

I would knock at her house, cuz then you might find her 'busy' with some other guy, but then I wouldn't because she may get all pissy with you and dump you. Your decision really.
ERGH!

I just gonna knock at her house, wouldnt give a crap if she busy, and if she busy, i wait outside all day till she not :rolleyes:. and if she dumps me for that reason, then it saves me the talking.

and tap her and run lolol! i got a meet up with her with mates on stats, so i dont know what to do.

I think i just see her tommrow, say i got a few problems i got to talk to her about, i talk t o her about some personal things you dont know then at the end i talk about this boy aftr we got in to talking?

Pyroka
21-08-2008, 11:42 PM
She'll say they're just mates having a laugh, it's a predictable move which would be the only alliby to what she's doing. A blatent lie tbh.

Do what you must do. :P

Ostinato
21-08-2008, 11:42 PM
One thing I do know, is that my girlfriend wouldn't care if I just turned up at hers - nor would I care if she turned up at mine.

Thats your girl so why would she care if you came to her house without a pure personal invitation?

I wouldn't care anyway...

Leetzgirl
21-08-2008, 11:56 PM
She'll say they're just mates having a laugh, it's a predictable move which would be the only alliby to what she's doing. A blatent lie tbh.

Do what you must do. :P

Hmm, Yes SIR!

One thing I do know, is that my girlfriend wouldn't care if I just turned up at hers - nor would I care if she turned up at mine.

Thats your girl so why would she care if you came to her house without a pure personal invitation?

I wouldn't care anyway...
Thanks!
It really nice to see you around again,

and okayy, i agree with you there, i wouldnt mind if she turned up at mine anytime.

Leetzgirl
22-08-2008, 12:02 AM
OMG.

-girlfriendname- : ) ! (H) * camping? saturday coz we are cool(H):D/x says:
max is "loving" me, god i love you not him !! hes got everything about me on his bebo !! :| even a album of my picss ?!

ermm. i think i'm all good?

BaybeeElin
22-08-2008, 03:22 PM
OMG.

ermm. i think i'm all good?

Looks like she's just trying to be nice back, and return the favour of the nice comments.
If you think different though, I suggest you talk to her face to face, get it sorted out.

Leetzgirl
22-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Looks like she's just trying to be nice back, and return the favour of the nice comments.
If you think different though, I suggest you talk to her face to face, get it sorted out.

just came back from her house (ergh, legs are dead), we talked about alot of things, and we sorted it.

She "freaked" out by him which i loling right now and have been all day.

Ellis.
23-08-2008, 03:23 AM
He sounds like a proper douchebag, no offense. I say you take this up with some good conversation with your girlfriend to sort this all out.

Oh, and I'd call before you go to your girlfriend's house, to make sure she's not busy or anything.

Nuka-Cola
24-08-2008, 08:35 AM
my work here is done ...

Hollyish
24-08-2008, 12:17 PM
punch him irl

nah, violence solves nothing - but he deserves one, messing wid ya gurl like dat.

PaintYourTarget
24-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Those comments she left him are nothing. It's like the same one, just complimenting a different, irrelevant part of the photo - it's what I do when I have to comment someone back but there's not actually anything decent about the photo.

You're in the clear matey.

Bun
29-08-2008, 06:57 AM
Those comments she left him are nothing. It's like the same one, just complimenting a different, irrelevant part of the photo - it's what I do when I have to comment someone back but there's not actually anything decent about the photo.

You're in the clear matey.

LMAO, sorry for bump btw. Glad you got it sorted though, it's annoying when people do that.

e5
30-08-2008, 08:57 PM
lol, if the girl i used to like had comments from a lad like that, i'd feel very jealous/paranoid, which is the main reason we kept falling out, because I got paranoid/jealous, talked to her bout it but said like sorta sometimes said wrong things, fell out.. but like made up now, just as mates which is better!!1 :] she's a great girl tho still

Zak
30-08-2008, 11:16 PM

2nded.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!