PDA

View Full Version : IM GETTING SOME FISH!

Fehm
22-08-2008, 07:25 PM
ok, so my uncle passed away yesterday, and his daughter has gone on holiday (its not selfish!) to get away from things, and tbh, with the grief over the last year of so i dont blame her

And we've got her fish , and my mum says when they go back. We can get our own.
So..

We want Coldwater fishies, but little ones that are colourful

Any ideas?

ToxicPaddy
22-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Cant really get many coldwater ones. I suggest tropical ones which are colourful, its the same as coldwater but you need a heater for it for around £15. Food for it is different that goldfish food, but its around the same price at many pet stores. There are lots of different tropical fish, and I have loads in my room which look great :)

However, if you are willing to go one step further, I suggest marine fish. Although if you are new to aquatics I don't recommend it as they are very demanding with water quality, and you need to put the exact amount of marine salt in it which you can get from pet stores. But if you are inexperienced with fish, I don't recommend them :)

iMegz.
22-08-2008, 11:34 PM
As already said the tropical ones are much more colourful however I think you can get little mini cold water fish that dart around really quickly? I use to have 3 fish called Fish, Chips and Mushy Pea but Fish and Chips sadly died. Still have Mushy Pea though! :)

Fehm
23-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the advice =]

Umm. we wanted cold water fish so we wouldnt have to fork out too much because its my sister that wants them and shes only 8! lol.

Lol, Mushy Pea. I might have to take that name.

msb.
26-08-2008, 02:19 AM
aww fish are cute

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!