PDA

View Full Version : My scariest ghost encounter

Nuct
22-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Four years ago me and about 9 other people were building a den. Later on, me and my uncle saw a white-hooded figure walk by the fence. We asked other people if they saw it, but none of them did (weirdly two FAMILY members saw it...), I decided to jump over the fence to have a look if anything was there. My result... nothing.

The next day we all saw a black-hooded figure walk from one tree, into thin air, to another tree, then fading.

A week later we were all brave enough to go back into the den, and play hide & seek. I was alone running towards a tunnel but I fell over. I turned around to see that white-hooded figure again, who slowly faded away as my friend approached.
One year later I fell off my bed landing by my mirrored radiator. I opened my eyes to see a man bruised and scar'd as if he was murdered. I ran to the landing as quick as I could, seeing that white-hooded figure again. A bit like YoshiStorie's ecounter, except this one didn't say anything except it shook its fist at me. And I didn't see him for another year, until I moved house. Now I hear knocking on my window, and a faint voice saying: "Come with me..."
I went to a museum in Birmingham, to hear a story about a murderer. There were two men (one wearing a white-hoodie, and one wearing a black-hoodie) who were murdered by a grey-hooded man (apparently they were a clan). However the grey-hooded man was slaughtered for murder, and he strangely looked A LOT like me.

Me and my cousin (Dom) have been discussing my previous ghost encounter, and came up with a few things that might fit my encounter.

1) Me and my cousin thought that the grey-hooded man is after me. Leading on to the other men to try protect me.

2) When the white-hooded man walked towards the fence, and the black-hooded man walked from tree to tree, they seemed to walk directly to me, so we thought that they were protecting me as they may have seen the grey-hooded man standing behind me viciously.

3) The explanation for the radiator could of been that the grey-hooded man was trying to show me what he will do to me. When I ran, and saw the white-hooded man shake his fist, it could of meant: "Be brave, be strong!"

4) The knocking on the window is a hard one to discuss as we do not know who it is, because it only happens when my curtains are closed and I'm home alone. If I open my curtains it stops and I see nothing, apart from a shadow on the wall.

5) The museum part is just unexplainable. Who knew there would be a guy who looked just like me, being a serial killer. But hopefully, the white and black-hooded men ARE protecting me.
It was 2:00am when I was asleep, and some of you were still awake (LUCKY SODS), I saw a white flash across the whole of my room like a photo was being taken. 5 minutes later the wall I was facing (nearest to me), I heard a loud bang. This is also unexplainable, anybody else got thoughts?
1) The radiator part could of been me falling out of my bed, BUT still half-asleep hallusinating, or it was a dream of what might happen. I was fully awake when I saw the white-hooded man, but why is this happening to me?

No silly comments kthx. bye ;)

cocaine
22-08-2008, 09:57 PM
why would they decide to go after you just because you heard a story about them?

PaintYourTarget
22-08-2008, 10:04 PM
White hooded men in a clan who committed murder? hmm...

Wootzeh
23-08-2008, 09:02 AM
You're imagining things.

Decode
23-08-2008, 09:12 AM
I think you're imagining things, but if you are sure you are not leave a camra filming in your room over night and hopefully it will capture these hooded men and flashing lights.

Bang sounds can be caused by water running through pipes when the pipe turns a corner, and that flash you described could be caused by lightning. Im not saying you are making this all up, but it just seems abit far fetched.

Nuct
23-08-2008, 10:49 AM
why would they decide to go after you just because you heard a story about them?

It was either in year 2, or year 6. We went to the same museum twice. :S

I think you're imagining things, but if you are sure you are not leave a camra filming in your room over night and hopefully it will capture these hooded men and flashing lights.

Bang sounds can be caused by water running through pipes when the pipe turns a corner, and that flash you described could be caused by lightning. Im not saying you are making this all up, but it just seems abit far fetched.

I could be imagining things since the first thing happened, maybe I've been wanting to see it.

I will be setting up a camera soon to see if there are ghosts, but I don't think it's the hooded men due to since I moved house. I do live on a farm which is haunted though... and there was no lightning because It was brighter by my door, faded by my curtains.

Swearwolf
23-08-2008, 10:56 AM
i dont believe in ghosts so am gonna have to say i think you're hallucinating :P

Firehorse
23-08-2008, 03:40 PM
Not being harsh or anything but I think the condition is called dimenshia or something. An old lady who used to live accross the road had it and thought she had seen an angel or god or something like that.

You might want to see a doctor mate, either that or it is a joke. Or it happened in your dreams and you remember it as if it was real, happens sometimes.

J0SH
23-08-2008, 03:48 PM
No such things as ghosts :P I think Most Haunted etc is all a load of crap because you never actually do see any ghosts..

N-Dubz
23-08-2008, 03:52 PM
your the boy out of sixth sense!!

lol your probs just imagining things

Decode
23-08-2008, 04:09 PM
No such things as ghosts :P I think Most Haunted etc is all a load of crap because you never actually do see any ghosts..
Ive never seen Most haunted, but maybe ghosts don't look like humans? If you check out this video there is some strange stuff http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ciHf4WXKY4E .

Stephen08
23-08-2008, 04:10 PM
My friend had the same encounter!!!

Now he is in a special mental hospital sharing a room with a bloke named Vladamir

TopRed
23-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I heard the downstairs light flicking on and off once at about 2am in the morning (everyone else was in bed) I went to the landing and looked down stairs and could see the room lighting up and going dark again. It scared me so much I was shaking like a dog lol.

mike475
23-08-2008, 05:00 PM
except this one didn't say anything except it shook its fist at me.
so, this ghost called you a ******?

Crimson
23-08-2008, 05:09 PM
The fact that you noticed that the killer looked extremely like you, probably provoked your mind into seeing and hearing things that were most likely nothing important. Although something; that of an animate thing, had triggered you to believing you to see more than you had actually physically seen.

I think it's unfair to say; You're just imagining things! Who knows? It could be some sort of complex ghost encounter. But because you of looking back and realising this strange thing about you looking like the character from the museum, has most definatly provoked you. As I said.

But quite an interesting thing going on there. :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!