PDA

View Full Version : Help Design Habbox Help Desk - Ends 30th September

MissAlice
31-08-2004, 09:52 PM
Ohh, can you believe this ? Mizki is planning on re-designing The HABBOX HELP DESK ! :rolleyes: Do you think you have a room that Mizki would see and go "Oh my, I must have one just like this " Well there is every chance Mizki may just find that special room. Could it be yours ?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name, the room must show the habbo owners name and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN.

The Prize
30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox. And finally, a good chance of the winning room being the design of the new Habbox Help Desk :)
Woohoo!

This competition will run until September 30th unless otherwise stated.

You can only enter your own room (not a friends room or a room you have found)
You can only enter one room and no more.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:

Room Name: Help Room etc.
Habbo Name: Alerto
What are you waiting for ? Go, Go, Go for it !!!!

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum. Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 30th of September 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by a Habbox Manager to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Mizki will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

!DeViL!
01-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Habbo name:sagi!
Habbo room:Da HaBbOx SuPeR hElPiNg DeSk

SaferHabbo1
01-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Habbo Room Name: Habbo-Way-Help-Center
My Habbo Name: :0joey0: (Those are zeros not o's )
Why are you sitting there in awww of my spactacular room name get your butt up and go to my room!

Grumbleduck
01-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Username: Grumbleduck
Roomname: [HHD] Habbo Help Desk [HHD]

Not really set out as a help desk.
But the theme may be an inpiration.

Hi by the way, this is my first post.. :p

RArE-TRaDinG-EXpErT
02-09-2004, 01:20 AM
Habbo Name: :.:PoPsIcLe:.:
Room Name: [HbX] Habboxs Traditional Help Desk [HbX]

:wav: :Sign10:

Sarg.GokuLion
02-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Habbo Name:Sarg.GokuLion
Room Name:Club SgL

SmilingPear
04-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Room Name: TvBoxâ„¢
Habbo Name: HypoSpud

:wav: :Sign10:

sco-lad
06-09-2004, 05:25 PM
habbo name: sco-lad

habbo room: Helping Habbos

by the way if n e 1 needs help, my helping habbos is open most days of the week :eusa_danc

JoeComins
06-09-2004, 07:40 PM
im sorry but i am ust not rich

room name: Habbox Help Desk Competition entry
Habbo Name : Games.::.guru

P-MANN
08-09-2004, 06:02 AM
Ohh, can you believe this ? Mizki is planning on re-designing The HABBOX HELP DESK ! :rolleyes: Do you think you have a room that Mizki would see and go "Oh my, I must have one just like this " Well there is every chance Mizki may just find that special room. Could it be yours ?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name, the room must show the habbo owners name and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE THE DOOR OPEN.

The Prize
30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox. And finally, a good chance of the winning room being the design of the new Habbox Help Desk :)
Woohoo!

This competition will run until September 30th unless otherwise stated.

You can only enter your own room (not a friends room or a room you have found)
You can only enter one room and no more.
Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:

Room Name: Help Room etc.
Habbo Name: Alerto
What are you waiting for ? Go, Go, Go for it !!!!

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum. Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your room name.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 30th of September 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by a Habbox Manager to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Mizki will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.
habbo name:pac006
room name:HabboxHelpDesk

Homosexual
11-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Habbo name: Red-Rain
Room name : Habbox Help Center Read Desc.

Edited by MissAlice - Competitions Manager
THIS ENTRY HAS BEEN REPLACED BY AN ENTRY BELOW - MIZKI PLEASE NOTE THIS.

loopy-girly
12-09-2004, 12:16 PM
When will da winner of the habbox quest be announced? :p

lv loopy

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. Please read the forum rules then you wont be in trouble when you break them.

samdabro
16-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Thanks MissAlice for another great contest!

*Everyone claps*

Ok my entry is..

Habboname: samdabro
Room: Future Habbox Help Desk

THANKS!

Ballistik
25-09-2004, 07:52 AM
can it be on USA habbo hotel ? if yes
habboname: ballistik
room: --prezzie planet--
REMEMBER ON USA NOT UK :D

Homosexual
26-09-2004, 02:48 PM
Thank you, MissAlice for another brilliant competition (I did not think you would have more than 30 credits of furni!)
Habbo Name: FiftySeven
Room Name: [HHDc] Habbox Help Desk Competition [HHDc]

I have done this because the one with Red-Rain I lost her password so this is a different entry!

:o
PLEASE LIKE IT PLEASE

djmavo
27-09-2004, 05:07 PM
i think that the help desk is fine as it is

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so. I suggest you read the forum rules then you won't be in trouble when you break them.

Sketti
29-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Habbo Name: Sketti
Entry: The Habbox Helpers

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!