PDA

View Full Version : GRiD glitch

-tad.
23-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Apparently theres a Racedriver GRiD glitch now. I'm not even sure how it happened. I think my friend signed on the second xbox controller as I was in an online race and all my gamesaves copied onto his gt so he just like unlocked the hardest achievements in the game without lifting a finger lol. :/

Josh-H
23-08-2008, 07:18 PM
This works on quite a few games.

-tad.
23-08-2008, 07:19 PM
This works on quite a few games.

That must be quite annoying as you could never tell what was legit and what wasn't

Coheed&Cambria
24-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Also works on Gears of War and Assasins Creed.

graffiti
25-08-2008, 03:30 AM
No Mike it doesn't work on Gears of War :P

Kenneth
25-08-2008, 04:10 AM
I was racing online once, all of a sudden the creengoes black, and theres lots of achieve ment stuff, and it says I got long and short haul, but, Ive driven 0 miles :). Thats what it says.

-tad.
25-08-2008, 09:15 AM
I was racing online once, all of a sudden the creengoes black, and theres lots of achieve ment stuff, and it says I got long and short haul, but, Ive driven 0 miles :). Thats what it says.

yeah they had a few glitches back in the past but that must have been a long time ago as they've reset rankings since then. and lol :P I got to ledgend but the achievemnt didn't glitch for my friend, hes guna have to go all the way through it xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!