PDA

View Full Version : Fonts and download? - [REP]

Jahova
24-08-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey, I've used whatthefont and no luck, I really badly want these fonts as I think they look good =]

If you guys could find a match for the top 'bbk' and also the bottom text, I would be very greatful and would give +REP.

EDIT: Also, if you could link me to a download for the font then I would be even more greatful, thanks.

Thanks, Tom.

http://uploadpicz.com/images/9WJHA2V.png
http://uploadpicz.com/images/9WJHA2V.png

Calon
24-08-2008, 04:08 PM
I don't think you deserve anything, after all the work you've stolen from this board.

Jahova
24-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I don't really know what you mean, I use the odd images in the alterations section in some of my test graphics but nothing else, so what are you on about now..?

Also, can we please stay on topic here and also, would you kindly pm me if you have a problem with me, thanks.

Calon
24-08-2008, 04:15 PM
I don't really know what you mean, I use the odd images in the alterations section in some of my test graphics but nothing else, so what are you on about now..?

Also, can we please stay on topic here and also, would you kindly pm me if you have a problem with me, thanks.
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=509336
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=510629

In the alteration section? So you've done even more ripping.

Jahova
24-08-2008, 04:24 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=509336
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=510629

In the alteration section? So you've done even more ripping.

1) Their was a tutorial on how to make that image and I beleive it never said anything about leaving 'thanks to source for the image', and anyway, I thanked him in the thread and by repping him.
He did say it was for learning purposes only, but he released the tutorial and I used it to make the logo as I liked it that way, I have also learnt alot from his tutorial so I would thank him even more.

2) I released his layout on another forum and I gave 90% credits to --SS-- and as usual 10% credits to me for releasing, it's what people do when they find layouts and re-release them. So no, I never actually ripped the layout, I just forwarded it to another forum which needs decent free layouts.

Thankyou.

Edit: Here you go, I screened it as I don't want any infractions..
http://uploadpicz.com/images/BQENNSH.png (http://uploadpicz.com/images/BQENNSH.png)
Also, to --SS--, sorry for posting 10% credits to me, it's just what people do on the forum.
I hope you understand.

EDIT2: For the alterations, I have never actually released any work, I used them for practicing making banners in photoshop and also some paint skills. Once again, this can't be classed as ripping.

Excellent1
24-08-2008, 05:18 PM
*TEXT REMOVED*

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't bully other forum members.

Calon
24-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Tom will you kindly get off these forums and back to ragezone? :)
*TEXT REMOVED*

1) Their was a tutorial on how to make that image and I beleive it never said anything about leaving 'thanks to source for the image', and anyway, I thanked him in the thread and by repping him.
He did say it was for learning purposes only, but he released the tutorial and I used it to make the logo as I liked it that way, I have also learnt alot from his tutorial so I would thank him even more.

2) I released his layout on another forum and I gave 90% credits to --SS-- and as usual 10% credits to me for releasing, it's what people do when they find layouts and re-release them. So no, I never actually ripped the layout, I just forwarded it to another forum which needs decent free layouts.

Thankyou.

Edit: Here you go, I screened it as I don't want any infractions..
http://uploadpicz.com/images/BQENNSH.png (http://uploadpicz.com/images/BQENNSH.png)
Also, to --SS--, sorry for posting 10% credits to me, it's just what people do on the forum.
I hope you understand.

EDIT2: For the alterations, I have never actually released any work, I used them for practicing making banners in photoshop and also some paint skills. Once again, this can't be classed as ripping.

I believe you stole the source as well.

Edited by lAscend (Forum Super Moderator): Bulling is not tolerated on the forum.

Excellent1
24-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Agree'd.

I believe you stole the source as well.
Yep, he stole the source, didn't do anything on the tutorial but rip the image (C&P) and do a rubbish edit in paint.

Jahova
24-08-2008, 07:37 PM
A rubbish paint edit, heh. That's all I'm going to say about that.

About the go back to Ragezone.. Well, I visit HabboxForum because I like the community and the staff, I visit not to put anyone down, but to browse the forums and comment on people's work. I also visit as I used to play habbo and I still have an intrest of all the updates Habbo has, ect.

I visit Ragezone because of the friendly members, my intrest in Habbo's structure of packets and also my intrest in C#, the coding language.

I don't see why their is a problem with me visiting other forums at my free will, I am not bringing any troubles to do with Ragezone here, so what is the problem. I havn't ripped or re-released anything under my name other than --SS--'s layout, which I took some credits for. My mistake.

Sheesh, I'm getting so much 'verbal abuse' for only a small action and visiting another forum. This forum has gone downhill from what I can see, and I thought some of you guys were more decent and would've wanted to hear my side of the story before you started flaming me.

Calon
24-08-2008, 07:44 PM
A rubbish paint edit, heh. That's all I'm going to say about that.

About the go back to Ragezone.. Well, I visit HabboxForum because I like the community and the staff, I visit not to put anyone down, but to browse the forums and comment on people's work. I also visit as I used to play habbo and I still have an intrest of all the updates Habbo has, ect.

I visit Ragezone because of the friendly members, my intrest in Habbo's structure of packets and also my intrest in C#, the coding language.

I don't see why their is a problem with me visiting other forums at my free will, I am not bringing any troubles to do with Ragezone here, so what is the problem. I havn't ripped or re-released anything under my name other than --SS--'s layout, which I took some credits for. My mistake.

Sheesh, I'm getting so much 'verbal abuse' for only a small action and visiting another forum. This forum has gone downhill from what I can see, and I thought some of you guys were more decent and would've wanted to hear my side of the story before you started flaming me.
You ripped code from a very respected member of the forum, well a group of them.. Then you claimed you created --SS--'s layout and edited your post when you noticed somebody from Habboxforum had said something.

I don't think anybody has a problem that anybody using another forum, but ripping & claiming something as your own, is just stupid.

Many other users of this forum use ragezone, I've seen your name a few times, and many other users, whilst browsing Google. And also, Jebbo must be a user, to have found your "contribution", I don't think anybody else has a problem about using the other forum, but as I said you cheated some really respected members of the board and still expect posters to respect you, and not flame you.

That's not how it works.

Jahova
24-08-2008, 09:17 PM
You ripped code from a very respected member of the forum, well a group of them.. Then you claimed you created --SS--'s layout and edited your post when you noticed somebody from Habboxforum had said something.

I don't think anybody has a problem that anybody using another forum, but ripping & claiming something as your own, is just stupid.

Many other users of this forum use ragezone, I've seen your name a few times, and many other users, whilst browsing Google. And also, Jebbo must be a user, to have found your "contribution", I don't think anybody else has a problem about using the other forum, but as I said you cheated some really respected members of the board and still expect posters to respect you, and not flame you.

That's not how it works.

Ok, I never claimed --ss--'s layout was mine, I said I edited some of the javascript. - It was just a lie, nothing atall about ripping.

Also, I only copied part of their code, not actually all of it.
But yes, that was part ripping.

I am sorry for those two actions but please can you understand, I never have fully ripped any layout. Thanks.

J0SH
24-08-2008, 09:28 PM
The splash page is very similar but it isn't ripped.. Source done a video tutorial on how to do it..

Invent
24-08-2008, 09:30 PM
The splash page is very similar but it isn't ripped.. Source done a video tutorial on how to do it..

Once again, they care that he ripped the code.

J0SH
24-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Doesn't even look coded it just looks like a image. :P

Excellent
24-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Tom tom tom.. you're contradicting yourself in every single way possible, you claim you like the community? why steal from it? Don't even lie about the coding you totally ripped all of it because I checked both sources and they was the same apart from some javascript you pasted in from DynamicDrive.

You then claimed you made --ss--'s layout and shortly after edited your post due to finding out someone from habbox was onto you, just leave these forums yeah? :)

Jahova
25-08-2008, 06:15 AM
Tom tom tom.. you're contradicting yourself in every single way possible, you claim you like the community? why steal from it? Don't even lie about the coding you totally ripped all of it because I checked both sources and they was the same apart from some javascript you pasted in from DynamicDrive.

You then claimed you made --ss--'s layout and shortly after edited your post due to finding out someone from habbox was onto you, just leave these forums yeah? :)

@ the final sentence:
Nope, I never claimed I created the layout, here is what --SS-- had to say about me claiming I edited some javascript, when I never.

Rofl, 10 % credit goes to you?
First of all you have not done anything to the layout, it's exactly the same as it was when I released it on Habbox.
Secondly there is no 'Ajax' involved in this layout. The box sliders (Click the headers to see in action) are just plain Javascript, no post/get requests were made by the JS so it's not Ajax.
The navigation is nothing to do with Ajax/JS , it's pure PHP in a expandable div.
And for the headers it's not GD that you should be worried about, it's the Freetype library which is used so you may need to download that.

I never 'ripped' the whole layout, heck I had; "Credits to --SS-- of HabboxForum.Com" in bold, I told them to leave all the copyrights on their and in the CSS files and I told them not to re-sell it. All I did was make one mistake trying to act big by saying somthing I never actually did. A simple lie, which many people make in their lifetimes.

Calon
25-08-2008, 07:17 AM
What ever, as long as you stop ripping I'll stop posting. I've already got an infraction from this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!