PDA

View Full Version : [Request] SlyMovie

Jebbo
24-08-2008, 09:52 PM
SlyMovie

Slymovie needs staff.
these staff will get beta acsess!
all they need to do is upload a few movies!
they will also be able to moderate the forums and comments!

Calon
24-08-2008, 10:03 PM
SlyMovie

Slymovie needs staff.
these staff will get beta acsess!
all they need to do is upload a few movies!
they will also be able to moderate the forums and comments!

In your website content, do you spell things correctly?

Jebbo
24-08-2008, 10:13 PM
*access

sorry i was rushing.

Misawa
24-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Quit with the whole "line, regards" thing. And second of all, don't pirate.

Jebbo
24-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Why not lol?

Misawa
24-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Why not lol?

A. This is a forum, not an endless letter.
B. Give the film-makers what they work for.

Excellent
25-08-2008, 12:41 AM
A. This is a forum, not an endless letter.
B. Give the film-makers what they work for.
You film makers get too much, give some to ******* charity or something you greedy *******.

Xarea
25-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Do not get started with Misawa about film piracy - we've had numerous threads like this where he tries to stand up for them (remember folks, we was a runner on Hot Fuzz!!!!), and get's epically shoved down to the ground, so it's best we let him have his moment this time.

Misawa
25-08-2008, 01:40 AM
On the contrary, I never lose an argument I know I am right in.

Your mentioning of Hot Fuzz is amusing. I said it in response to someone's question, not galavant it around as you seem to direct with your insult.

Excellent
25-08-2008, 01:42 AM
On the contrary, I never lose an argument I know I am right in.

Your mentioning of Hot Fuzz is amusing. I said it in response to someone's question, not galavant it around as you seem to direct with your insult.But you're not right, you people get paid 10x more than the people who do all the make up, cameras and casting.

Misawa
25-08-2008, 01:55 AM
But you're not right, you people get paid 10x more than the people who do all the make up, cameras and casting.

I believe that it is fair that writers and directors get substantially more than those working in the fields that you have mentioned. Without a story, there is no film. Without a director, there is no film. The bigger jobs get bigger salaries, that's the way everything works in the world. If you want to complain about money, pick on footballers.

Also, I am not some Joe Hollywood with millions upon millions of dollars floating around.

Calon
25-08-2008, 09:22 AM
I actually agree, millions are lost due to piracy, if not billions.

RSTurbo
25-08-2008, 09:25 AM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other forum members.

Calon
25-08-2008, 09:27 AM
*Removed*
I agree, but I say the same about you. :rolleyes:

Jebbo
25-08-2008, 10:42 AM
*Removed*

Stepheen
25-08-2008, 10:53 AM
Pirates are crap anyway, I have one which I borrowed and couldn't be arsed giving it them back. There's people walking up and down the isle, sound quality is **** and the picture is really dark. People should just buy original copies, they're much better quality and you will not be breaking the law.

Decode
25-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Jebbo I could upload a few movies, what qaulity do they need to be in? (dvd rip or low qaulity for streaming on the internet?)

Quit with the whole "line, regards" thing. And second of all, don't pirate.
I think i remeber and flame war starting because you said you were going to report someone to FACT becuase they were hosting illegal movies, so just don't start an argument this time.

Calon
26-08-2008, 02:53 PM
Jebbo I could upload a few movies, what qaulity do they need to be in? (dvd rip or low qaulity for streaming on the internet?)

I think i remeber and flame war starting because you said you were going to report someone to FACT becuase they were hosting illegal movies, so just don't start an argument this time.
Tut, tut. *dissapointed in you*

RSTurbo
26-08-2008, 03:03 PM
Lol calon the part about the scamming thing is untrue, i admit i sound unprofessional at times but oh well.
I cant see slymovie going anywhere tbh.

Calon
26-08-2008, 03:53 PM
Lol calon the part about the scamming thing is untrue, i admit i sound unprofessional at times but oh well.
I cant see slymovie going anywhere tbh.
I didn't say you scam.

I agree that your hosting company is a fail, and you've given up before you sold anything.

And also, your other movie site was a fail.. So technically, all of your sites are failures.

To be honest, I don't like either of you, your attitudes stink and so do your sites, I have to say well done to Jebbo for attempting, you've just shut both of your sites down, so hmm :rolleyes:.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!