PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun

redtom
25-08-2008, 01:03 AM
I think this was the first game I bought what didn't come with my 360, this and halo 3 were the main reason at the time I got my Xbox, anyway do any of you guys like it? I think it’s one of the best multiplayers for the 360 once you get over the graphics and yes, no ladder animation!! But besides this I think it’s really good, being able to teleport out of a gun fight and reappear be hide your enemy really changes how you would normally play a shooter, and for £10 I think it’s great. Anyhow what do you lots think of it?

CJW93
25-08-2008, 02:20 AM
The demo didnt strike me but the actual game wasn to bad

graffiti
25-08-2008, 03:27 AM
I played demo its well good imo very tactical with all the spells

today
25-08-2008, 06:41 PM
I had it when it first camr out was not worth full price nor a game i enjoyed after months playing it. Got too common :(

Neil
25-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I liked the look of it, I was dead set on getting it when it came out, thank god I had no money because I rented it and hated it xD I knew it had no single player but I thought it would of made up for it since there is nothing else really to the game but it didn't, never gonna bother with it again xD

Azul
26-08-2008, 03:42 PM
I loved this when it was first released, clocked up nearly all the achievements including all the character ones (shows how much I played it). A few new games came out and it was virtually dead, don't know if it's popular now?

Simmzay
27-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Enjoyed the demo.

today
27-08-2008, 07:12 AM
I liked the look of it, I was dead set on getting it when it came out, thank god I had no money because I rented it and hated it xD I knew it had no single player but I thought it would of made up for it since there is nothing else really to the game but it didn't, never gonna bother with it again xD
same, i got rid of mine, it just got too boring and predictable.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!