PDA

View Full Version : Custom Styles [vBulletin]?

Moh
26-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Is anyone here good at creating custom styles?

By custom, I don't mean changing the sizes and colours, I mean moving every thing around :P

I want a forum style which is very similar to http://www.habbcrazy.net/hcv3

If your interested, post:
1) Your prices
2) Previous custom designs

Jordan,
26-08-2008, 03:33 PM
1. Offer
2. i havent got a previous one where stuff moved round thats live but i can get hayd93 say i can do it :P latly i did afterhabboforum.net whitch isnt finnished and im doing a new one for kisshabbo based on there website :)

Hayd93
26-08-2008, 03:35 PM
1. Offer
2. i havent got a previous one where stuff moved round thats live but i can get hayd93 say i can do it :P latly i did afterhabboforum.net whitch isnt finnished and im doing a new one for kisshabbo based on there website :)
Ye i have seen quite a few of jordans styles and they are pretty good. His newer stuf especially would fint in well and look good.

Favourtism
26-08-2008, 05:02 PM
I could make the skin look exactly like the site with that navigation for the forum nav and stuff like each caterogry and its forums in a box with the name of the catergory on the blue bar (like where it says welcome to habbcrazy v3).

I Pmed you a few days ago about it on HCF.

I made the Pink Skin on HxF however I have made a lot more cutomized designs using a lot of css etc. PM if you want to see.

GoldenMerc
27-08-2008, 10:09 AM
I could make the skin look exactly like the site with that navigation for the forum nav and stuff like each caterogry and its forums in a box with the name of the catergory on the blue bar (like where it says welcome to habbcrazy v3).

I made the Pink Skin on HxF however I have made a lot more cutomized designs using a lot of css etc. PM if you want to see.
Toms skins are nice

Moh
27-08-2008, 02:12 PM
1. Offer
I can't offer as its not me buying :P

Yes, I like your skins, I didnt reply on HCF as you didn't come online again xD

So erm, whats your prices?

Favourtism
27-08-2008, 05:01 PM
Could you find out approximately how much he is looking to spend?

Meti
27-08-2008, 07:08 PM
I could design, but not code :(

Moh
02-09-2008, 03:09 PM

Yes, I replied to that, but then we changed servers like 2 hours later xD

How much do you charge?

Favourtism
02-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Yes, I replied to that, but then we changed servers like 2 hours later xD

How much do you charge?
I have sold skins for 40USD a few times which is what, 20 Pounds?

I have sold simplier skins for less aswell so yeah :p

GoldenMerc
02-09-2008, 03:43 PM
But he makes them for Habbox for free :l

Moh
02-09-2008, 03:45 PM
Oh Dear.

Favourtism
02-09-2008, 04:00 PM
I offered to make them for Habbox, they didn't ask me. Me and today work in spare time to create them aswell, we do payed requests first ;)

Also, Habbox ones don't have hundreds of lines of additional css etc so they are easier to make :)

Anyway, if you don't want a skin from me then fine :)

Moh
02-09-2008, 04:40 PM
I offered to make them for Habbox, they didn't ask me. Me and today work in spare time to create them aswell, we do payed requests first ;)

Also, Habbox ones don't have hundreds of lines of additional css etc so they are easier to make :)

Anyway, if you don't want a skin from me then fine :)
I didnt say we dont xD

Mazalta's just going to get $40 I think, unless you do them cheaper?

Favourtism
02-09-2008, 05:09 PM
I didnt say we dont xD

Mazalta's just going to get $40 I think, unless you do them cheaper?
Would you want all icons/buttons etc included?

PM me ;)

Moh
02-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Would you want all icons/buttons etc included?

PM me ;)
Added you on msn :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!