PDA

View Full Version : How can you value it at that?

04Jack04
26-08-2008, 03:31 PM
How is a 10 cred coin worth 0.75 hc or 1 hc or w/e. Its WORTH 10 credits which equals a pound not more/less. If you traded 3 iced sofas and a duck that SHOULD be worth a hc, but according to you it isn't. I also dont see how the throne just keeps going up and up and the samovar is dropping? When at one stage you put it to 52 hc or w/e and then thought you'd be clever and drop it again as far as im concerned there is LOADS of thrones on the hotel and samovars HAVE NEVER been released in the catalogue yet its worth less than a petal patch which has been released loads :l

Lee
26-08-2008, 08:34 PM
How is a 10 cred coin worth 0.75 hc or 1 hc or w/e. Its WORTH 10 credits which equals a pound not more/less. If you traded 3 iced sofas and a duck that SHOULD be worth a hc, but according to you it isn't. I also dont see how the throne just keeps going up and up and the samovar is dropping? When at one stage you put it to 52 hc or w/e and then thought you'd be clever and drop it again as far as im concerned there is LOADS of thrones on the hotel and samovars HAVE NEVER been released in the catalogue yet its worth less than a petal patch which has been released loads :l

We only value what we see habbos trading, the gold coin isn't actually valued on the Habbox site so we havn't put up a value. As for your other questions we report what we see.

Hazza
26-08-2008, 08:37 PM
You could also agruing that in real life a coke bottle isn't worth £1.
Its the same principal. If the HC was worth 15 credits it means the value of 1 credit is getting stronger. Its like with the credit crunch, everything is going up in price.

Mint
27-08-2008, 02:35 AM
Are you the guy from the airport? If you are, like I told you, we only report the values that we see. Don't have a go at us for the throne being so expensive, have a go at habbo for trading it at that much. If Habbo started trading there thrones for 10hc then we would change the price to 10hc, thats how it works. And about the samovar, it's not very popular and nobody wants them so thats why people trade them for so little.

-Danube-
28-08-2008, 01:05 AM
A gold coin (10 Creds) is worth 0.75CS as thats what we see it trading it. Gold bars (50 Creds) Usually got from 3.5CS so to get the value of 10 creds you just divide it by 5 and 3.5 divded by 5 is 0.75.

The Throne is valued upon what people trade it at, values arn't just made up, i don't just sit there and think "o today this rare is going to be that price" each value actually goes through a long process, thats why we have alot of staff so that this process can be done a few times daily so that i am sure i can change the value on the site to that value as all the reporters have seen it trading at that value.

As for your thing about being loads of thrones but the samovar has not been in the catalouge, well they both havn't (they were relased once by accident for 5 mins, not many people noticed it) And to be quite honest there isn't that many throne of samovars on the hotel, they actually have a similar number and so does the holo-boy as they were all given out massly to the hotel in 2002 by Ione on her birthday.

The reason why the samovar is not worth much is because there isn't a high demand for them, it's all about supply and demand. The throne has a high demand but a low supply meaning it's high value that keeps on rising (It's drops sometimes as people start to sell of there thrones a little cheaper) The samovar however has a low demand and a supply that is just a little bit higher then it's demand meaning it's value is low and will stay like that for a while.

It's not always about there being loads on the hotel, if you put this into real life. There's not many diamonds on earth and lots of people want them so they have a high value and something like a rare flower that is hard to grow, theres not many of them (maybe the same amount as the Diamond) but people don't want to buy them so they have a low value.

~ -Danube-

Rixion
28-08-2008, 01:06 AM
We report what we see traded, if gold coins are in less demand they probably will drop.

Mr-Trainor
29-08-2008, 05:40 PM
a rare is valued by its demand and current trading market.

if there is a high demand for gold coins and people are paying more than the habbox price, then the value will rise.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!