PDA

View Full Version : Want to quit but can't?

Holofoil
26-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Are there many people out there who really want to quit, but they just can't get themselves to. I'm trying to, but every time i go online, once I get bored, I end up on habbo again. I need a damn hobby. Which doesn't involve swapping pixels with random people online. And 'chattin to mates' is not good. The quality of conversations is incredibly poor.

Virgin Mary
27-08-2008, 02:51 AM
Why do you need to quit? It's an online game, not smoking or some other drug addiction.

27-08-2008, 02:58 AM
i basically just stopped when i got an xbox.
and i hang out with people a lot more.

bo$$
27-08-2008, 04:11 AM
get banned/give your stuff away
make it so you have no reason to come on and it'll eventually get easier.

ElliottThompson
27-08-2008, 05:01 AM
i hav the same problem, college starting in 2 weeks, and i know habbo has to come to an end for me, but i just have nothing else to do ;(.
I have a ps3, wii, ds, psp n such, but they just dont keep me as occupied as habbo does, which is really ridiculous since on habbo you spend most of your time waiting mind numbingly for the next event to happen, i.e trading or standing in a que to a game.

vito201-:D
27-08-2008, 07:40 AM
Break up with the love of your life, let it turn you to take up taking and dealing drugs...

It's what i did lol, stopped me going on Habbo/Online made me search for a job, spend more time with my friends and get alot of life experience.

LoveToStack
27-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Just get banned. Can't be that hard.

AndrewByrne
27-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Just get banned. Can't be that hard.
Just go stand at the pool with a afro. PERMABAN

Kevin
27-08-2008, 05:13 PM
If your rich, piss yourself off by betting all your furniture, then you feel like **** this man ive spent ages earning it, couldent be bothered with habbo anymore. or get a perm ban, there the two effective ways

-Kevin

SHOPLIFTER
27-08-2008, 05:15 PM
restrict the habbo site so you can't get onto it.

iMegz.
27-08-2008, 05:39 PM
I think Habbo is just one of those things you grow out of with time. I didn't play it for ages and I've only just recently started going back on but I still don't go on half as much as I use too. I'm sure in time you'll just become bored of it or you'll find something better to do. :)

Holofoil
27-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Break up with the love of your life, let it turn you to take up taking and dealing drugs...

It's what i did lol, stopped me going on Habbo/Online made me search for a job, spend more time with my friends and get alot of life experience.
Life experience? You play runescape

I've tried getting perm banned, I got my first acc banned, which was worth about 1T, but then I started a new acc and made twice as much. I went and betted 2T today and won 4T. Which kind of tempted me to stay cos i was slightly richer.

Idiotism.
28-08-2008, 03:25 AM
JUST DONT COME ON!
OMDZ HOW SAD.

Edited by Slowpoke (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

vito201-:D
28-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I haven't been on RuneScape properly in over a few months acctually :eusa_danc
I'm just too lazy to take them out of my Sig and Avvy :P
I haven't been a member for a year either :eusa_danc

Kevin
28-08-2008, 07:06 PM

I've tried getting perm banned, I got my first acc banned, which was worth about 1T, but then I started a new acc and made twice as much. I went and betted 2T today and won 4T. Which kind of tempted me to stay cos i was slightly richer.

Give me the 4t ;], that will stop you from coming on, and it will make me over the moon

-Kevin

AgnesIO
28-08-2008, 08:12 PM

Lol that is called addicted ;)

Anyway you could donate me a t and give a t to three other people?

Scarcely
29-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Or you could just think:
What's it all for?

Holofoil
29-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Or you could just think:
What's it all for?
Um, that's kind of why I'm tryin to quit lol

I've also spent money on it in the past, before I realised you didn't actually need to spend real money.

Kevin
29-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Um, that's kind of why I'm tryin to quit lol

I've also spent money on it in the past, before I realised you didn't actually need to spend real money.

Id say nearly everyone has spent a little money on it at least, but then they realise they can make it without spending money,

Bet the 4t now, if you win well ******* done, because i wouldent have.

-Kevin

LoveToStack
29-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Bet the Ts individually...then ull become mega rich wivout realising
lol

Holofoil
29-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Meh... maybe I'll be so distracted in 6th form I won't go on. Let's hope so. The face that I go on this forum doesn't help, since I keep hearing news and get tempted to log on. There aren't really any other good forums around though.

LoveToStack
29-08-2008, 10:27 PM
6th form is totally the opposite lol. Even if you do highers you just won't care in the end...the majoirty of people in my year just didn't show up for the exams lol.

Mint
30-08-2008, 01:06 AM
get banned/give your stuff away
make it so you have no reason to come on and it'll eventually get easier.
Brilliant idea, btw steffz arn't we kinda like best mates....?:eusa_whis

Matty
30-08-2008, 05:02 AM
Lose your items, simple really. Don't know how you can't quit now because all the updates are terrible.

e5
31-08-2008, 06:29 PM
I'm starting to think everyone who uses habbo have nothing better to do, but I do and I use Habbo lol. I used to try quit Habbo but then couldn't, I just like now go on less and it doesn't bother me, mainly cause Habbo don't follow through with stuff they say they will and I never win anything anymore.

wolfsburg
02-09-2008, 10:00 PM
loooooooooooooooool

Earthquake
03-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Just go out with friends when ever you get bored on the computer :S And why would you have trouble quitting its an online website not ciggerettes or alcohol... are you addicted? You don't have to be ashamed of it.

I need help getting of the cigs, I do wanna get of, then again I enjoy smoking :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!