PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] MOD's Must be so desperate to ban...

Septicemia
27-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Today i made a new account because i decided to come back to habbo, it was called Portray so i brought it habbo club blah blah, and i saw a rare giveaway >_> and went in, course theres the idiots going "WHERES MY FREE RARES!!11!!11" My friend was in there and i told him to go to this random site that i found

www.doyoulikebacon.cjb.net (http://doyoulikebacon.cjb.net)

As you can see its just some harmless picture.

5 Mins later i was doing something else, come back to habbo window to find myself banned for giving out websites...

Come on how stupid can it this get, its a random site and they dont bother to investigate..
Im sick of it, this is my 3rd perm ban and i've had enough of it.
I've already send an email to habbo via the habbo help tool, but i doubt ill get a reply...
So Is there any hope ;/
This just shows how corrupt habbo is getting...

Screenie:
http://img181.echo.cx/img181/4044/corrupt4sl.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

BlueTails
27-06-2005, 10:45 PM
They Are Just Mad

Fallon
28-06-2005, 05:01 PM
I once got banned on my old account for 'advertising a site in my mission'. My mission was 'You call me a freak, like it's a bad thing'. My ban was only 2hrs though.

lucyecc
28-06-2005, 05:04 PM
i thought you had to be kiked out of the room then it comes up ? becuase it says: "you hav been kiked OUT OF THE ROOM" ???

Y!
28-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Unlucky mate.

Rarelime
28-06-2005, 05:15 PM
I think the thing that got you banned was 'cjb' because they filtered it for some odd reason :s.

Unlucky Chris, hope you get un-banned for that idiotic reason.

Matty
28-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Sew them. Flood the cfh constantly. Errrr then unban ur IP. Then flood it more.

Digital
28-06-2005, 05:26 PM
unlucky m8

Dan Williamson
28-06-2005, 05:56 PM
Oh My God Thats Just Totally Unfair All Thats On That Site Is 2 Rashes Of Bacon :| Habbo Once Again Need To Sort Them And There Staff Out. GET A GRIP HABBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zak-x
28-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Well all i can say is habbo is just gettin worst people gettin baned for stupid reason :S

Septicemia
28-06-2005, 08:04 PM
Im mac banned ;/
I could only get on during the time when all the accounts were unbanned..
Plus i was already permed for another reason (which i didnt do), Ill get a screenie when i can be bothered to.

GommeInc
28-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Sulake should fire all the staff and rehire people with brains, monkeys may do a better job

Discountguy
28-06-2005, 08:15 PM
they might of banned you because there on hungar strike and when they visited the site they felt hungry

erm i dunno

Dan Williamson
28-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Discount Guy Did Anyone Ever Tell You, You Have Issues... Jke

Haldane
28-06-2005, 09:24 PM
that fat **** MOD-Elux banned me for scripting fizzie lemons, when i had a ice cream, ****ing n00b, the ban message was, please remove the contact from your console and im like ***
refresh and its scripting 2hrs

Septicemia
29-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Got the screenie of the second ban message, Honestly i didnt even know that this kinda stuff happened... till i got banned.

http://img33.echo.cx/img33/4812/dumbban6kq.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

Dan Williamson
29-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Well, Thats Unnaceptable Because The Only Reason You Spammed The Habbo Staff Email Is Because They Are So Dense That They Don't Give You An Email Back. I'd Formally Complain To Sulake

Tommy
29-06-2005, 10:25 PM
Shouldnt they like re write the habbo way or sumat? Because they dont warn us about this stuff.

Oh wait... if they did that it would be 56 pages long "/

Haldane
30-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Whos you worst mod?

MOD-Elux here, bans for fun

Nixon!
30-06-2005, 08:50 AM
this is pretty funny to hear, not for you ofcourse but for me, if been getting some hurassment lately and all they did was come to my room and say "sorry i cant help with that" i mean come on any hobba should know what hurassment is.

Tommy
30-06-2005, 09:07 AM
maybe cos its spelt wrong

**Harassment

Septicemia
30-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Well, Thats Unnaceptable Because The Only Reason You Spammed The Habbo Staff Email Is Because They Are So Dense That They Don't Give You An Email Back. I'd Formally Complain To Sulake

Excuse me if you actually read one of my previous posts i stated that i had no knowledge in that attack...

Actually read through the posts before making dumb comments. >_>

.-Elfy-.
30-06-2005, 09:27 AM
gimps all of them >.< all the decent hobbas and staff were removed so u only got the friggin jobsworths left who ban jus so it seems that they are 'helping keep the habbos safe.' If they want us to be safe why dont they re-train them in using there tools for the benefit of us as my friend was banned for 24 hrs for giving me the friggin llama song webby >.< what is with them shouldnt they check out the websites first b4 they jump to their ban tool??

Discountguy
30-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Got the screenie of the second ban message, Honestly i didnt even know that this kinda stuff happened... till i got banned.

http://img33.echo.cx/img33/4812/dumbban6kq.png (http://www.imageshack.us)

hmm this just looks really werid because why would they ban your account for sending emails. They hardly even look at emails so why would they go out of there way to ban u

Charizard.
30-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Habbo are just going downhill, Theyre gunna fall any second, With all the scripting and things, Version 7 has just ruined Habbo. I got banned the other day for lmfaoo, (Avoiding the filter.) God, how small is that?

Discountguy
30-06-2005, 11:55 AM
if you think thats small i got banned a few days ago for saying n00b

.-Elfy-.
30-06-2005, 12:02 PM
lol its gone all wrong lol maybe the staff and hobbas are scared of being demoted if they dont keep to figures (if they have figues im assuming they do as they ban alot more now >.<) but they do there job very well when they do it and MOD-Elux isnt that bad he did help me ban a n00b who was asking for everyones a/s/l and msm addy

Septicemia
30-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Yes there are some decent hobba's/MOD's But what im saying is bans are getting more stupid.

You
30-06-2005, 03:43 PM
Discount, I'm guessing they mean he was spamming Staff's email's as in, [email protected] and not through the Contact us, They generally look at their OWN emails, but HabboHelptool emails are left to a bunch of idiots

Impactor
30-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Im mac banned ;/
I could only get on during the time when all the accounts were unbanned..
Plus i was already permed for another reason (which i didnt do), Ill get a screenie when i can be bothered to.

at the time you were unbanned for a short period, you should of grabbed all your furni and moved it to another account :P

:JaMhEd
30-06-2005, 05:18 PM
I sent an e-mail to dionysus a few weeks back, I suppose that if i send another one, I'll get banned for flooding their inboxes aswell :p

They must get payed axtra every time they ban sum1 for breaking the habbo way, so they ban for fum :S

I complained to Sulake Head Offices about the UK Hotel a few months back, and they didn't get back to me, I may try again, but then they'll ban me from all the hotels for flooding them lolz

Septicemia
30-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Discount, I'm guessing they mean he was spamming Staff's email's as in, [email protected] and not through the Contact us, They generally look at their OWN emails, but HabboHelptool emails are left to a bunch of idiots

They only think that i did it, but i honestly dont even know how to spam inboxes..

at the time you were unbanned for a short period, you should of grabbed all your furni and moved it to another account :P

I had that in mind, but all of my accounts are banned...

Haemogloben
30-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Does no one read the rules around here!?

Habbos can get banned if they give out websites not related to the Habbo franchise. So they can give out fansites etc and help URL's but technically nothing else.

Pretty sad I know, but it's really the only way to control whether or not scripting websites, websites with Trojans etc, or websites containing explicit content.

Discountguy
30-06-2005, 10:19 PM

{off topic does that email actually work? i need to speak to callie she hasnt given me my typo for 2 months]

on topic i think mods are desperate to ban

You
30-06-2005, 10:35 PM
Yes it works, I emailed her about my prize, all she said was, It's on my list of things to do, Honest 8-) a Bunch of rubbish

xxMATTGxx
01-07-2005, 05:20 AM
Yer They can ban you now for giving out websites :l

?-Doc-?
01-07-2005, 05:45 AM
You're really not meant to give out any kinda website.
Unless its a official habbo fansite or something.

But bad luck =[ Try contacting them as a parent and
complain about it.

Septicemia
01-07-2005, 11:47 AM
I've tried doing that but they still wont reply, and also a friend of mine got banned for giving out a website related to habbo.

Haldane
01-07-2005, 02:13 PM
May I infrom you, dionysus is getting round to the anti-grav prizes atm.

Rachi
01-07-2005, 02:25 PM
I got banned once by a Mod
Mod-kat :S or sumert like that
jus coz i was dressed blue in a pink riot and i was blockin the door i blovked the hobba in
xD
it was only a 2 hr ban tho

iAdam
04-07-2005, 04:50 PM
i got banned for 2 weeks for havin more than 5 numbers in my name it used to be 10987654321 but i had to get it changed

Owen
05-07-2005, 12:57 AM
aint cjb bobba'd on habbo? :x
So they would have a reason for banning you for that "/
But giving out websites, it might off been cause when u go on .cjb sites, if you get a pop up sayin: "You must click yes to continue"
Thats a virus "/
So thats probaly why they banned you.
Other than that unlucky ='[

Septicemia
05-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Yea but if you look at it, its just a picture of a peice of bacon for god sake...

WayHey
06-07-2005, 01:42 PM
I guess, but still it has the pop up saying: "You must click yes, blah blah blah..."
So theres still a risk off a virus.

Septicemia
13-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Thats because cjb.net put ad's on the top of the page, just click cancel on the messages i get them all the time...

Sawks.
13-07-2005, 06:50 PM
I was Once Banned for Advertising Mistifm.net Sorry If You think Im Advertising coz I am not and My ban was for 7 Days! :( Whats De Point Its No Virus site all i was advertising Once and i was djing
alot of people advertise don't I have a right to And Seriously I fort my room was errored so i called for help and they didn't help. Seriously If I was a Sulake staff i would fire them! Apart from Mizki! :)

Septicemia
18-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Pfft all staff are just so paranoid...

dementedpixel
20-07-2005, 10:19 AM
That happend to me aswel >:|
so annoying

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!