PDA

View Full Version : Other ":" Codes?

JustinJM
01-09-2004, 03:34 AM
Does anyone know if there are codes starting with : other than :chooser and : performance (without the space) ? I know that when you type :kick it doesn't appear, yet it doesn't do anything.

Arcanum
01-09-2004, 12:54 PM
I tried that one and I got suspicious of it lol... Idon't know any other ones, there may be more, but only Hobbas probably know them :o

ShadowSam19
01-09-2004, 01:39 PM
well theres :roomshutup but only hobbas can do that...and if u hit : superban (no space) then sum x's, and hit enter, then for every x u have, the persons name who u r cliked on appears instead...its sorta wierd, but doesnt ban the person, and theres another one where u go :eatcup and ur mocha dissappears, but u hafta do sumthing else to too, like sum alt code or sumting, sum1 was showing me but wanted furni on how to do it, so i said no way, and it wasnt sum sorta scripter, cuz i saw him show sum1 else who paid :eusa_eh:

:Illusion
01-09-2004, 02:49 PM
well theres :roomshutup but only hobbas can do that...and if u hit : superban (no space) then sum x's, and hit enter, then for every x u have, the persons name who u r cliked on appears instead...its sorta wierd, but doesnt ban the person, and theres another one where u go :eatcup and ur mocha dissappears, but u hafta do sumthing else to too, like sum alt code or sumting, sum1 was showing me but wanted furni on how to do it, so i said no way, and it wasnt sum sorta scripter, cuz i saw him show sum1 else who paid :eusa_eh:

Lol you just say :eatcup when your sitting an then click dance :o

Arcanum
03-09-2004, 03:04 AM
Lol you just say :eatcup when your sitting an then click dance :o

Lol, or you just dance :p No need for :eatcup :p

ShadowSam19
03-09-2004, 02:18 PM
no, but it didnt involve dancing, u could see the person take a drink and before the cup went back down it dissapeard, just like that. They didnt dance, they just got the mocha, did the thing he wouldnt tell me, then said :eatcup and is dissapeard :o

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Sad and pointless alt commands, why would you need any of them?

Mr.Kylee
09-09-2004, 06:11 AM
dont do that : superban x x x x cause hobbas ban me once for a week cause i did that :8

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!