PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] :O This is horrible! May cause me to loose furni!

Jenna
28-06-2005, 03:30 AM
Ohhh my gooddd whats going on..

I can not load ANY room, on ANY account!! I thought it was a minor glitch so i reloaded, but it stayed the same. I keep getting disconnected! I can't get any furni since its all in rooms and hand [Has to be accessed in a room] i can not report this to a hobba, since you have to be in a room to report.

I tried it on my other computer, and my accounts rooms, or any room still wont load

EDIT: Wow that scared me x[ Glitch gladly over!

x!-=cherry=-!x
30-06-2005, 07:37 PM
With the "EDIT : Glitch is over " you mean it is over.. you have got into a room.. ?

Youheard
03-07-2005, 01:54 PM
I have this problem from time to time, are you on AOL?

Gaby
02-08-2005, 12:51 AM
It happened to me too! I went on habbo alot and I got alot of Errors, I couldn't go into rooms, EVEN MY ROOMS!, so I restarted me computer and it still happened! So my grandpa reprogrammed my computer to Windows XP, I tried going on habbo, The shockwave Logo appeared and didn't load. We waited for hours and it did NOTHING!, It did this for days, I thought about installing Shockwave again to see if that was the problem but it wasn't at all! I did a Virus scan also and nothing happened! So we tried it on my grandma's computer and it did the same, we tried it on my grandpa's computer and it did the same! I'm scared if I'll never be able to play on Habbo!!!!!!!! :(

stephen-
02-08-2005, 01:21 AM
try uninstalling shockwave and restarting thts how i fixed it

Gaby
03-08-2005, 12:47 AM
I already Uninstalled Shockwave and Reinstalled it on my computer and Habbo is still not working! :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!