PDA

View Full Version : How much will I get for these?

Stitch
28-08-2008, 08:18 PM
I've gathered a few games which I never play and know i'll never want to play in the future and was going to trade them in on sunday. I'm just not sure how much i'll get for them. I've worked out a price based on what I think I might get for them but i want to see what others think. They are all in very good condition with no marks on the discs and they all have manuals.

FIFA Street 2 - PSP
Lemmings - PSP
FIFA 06 - PSP
Motorstorm - PS3
Mario Strikers Charged Football - Wii
Sonic Mega Collection Plus - PS2
Destroy All Humans! - PS2
This is Football 2005 - PS2
FIFA 2004 - PS2
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - PS2

I've worked out about £34 for them all. £2 for all the PS2 games, £10 for Mario Strikers, £5 for Motorstorm, £5 for FIFA Street 2 and £2 for the other 2 PSP games.

I've just looked at the preowned prices on GAME and knocked off a bit and used the trade-in guide for FIFA Street 2 but most of the PS2 ones I just guess £2 because they're old games.

I don't really have anymore newish games I can trade in because most of them are my brothers and the ones that are mine I want to keep. I would trade in Pokemon Ranger but they won't let me because the box is Australian but the game is European. The weird thing is I got Pokemon Ranger from them with that box :S

Technologic
28-08-2008, 08:32 PM
most of the PS2 ones are £2 because the ps2 is old

Suck
28-08-2008, 08:45 PM
TIF, FIFA and the Pro Evo games will go for 1p. Destroy All Humans £1-2. Sonic Mega Collection 50p-£1. Mario Strikers £7-8. Motorstorm £2-3. (Currently selling for £8). The PSP you'll get about £2 each.

My total price: £17.03 :)

Will you post the actual price you get on Sunday? I want to see how accurate I am..

Minstrels
28-08-2008, 08:48 PM
I did this and then decided to take the full PSP in... I later did it a couple of months after the PSP with a DS... I don't think I really like handheld consoles.

Fez
28-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I say around £25

Stitch
28-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah I will post it. I might also trade in Super Mario 64 DS. I never play it and it's in the trade-in guide for £15. I was thinking of trading in my PSP because my brother has one which he never uses so if I really wanted to play a PSP i'll use his.

Suck
28-08-2008, 08:50 PM
How old is the trading guide? If it's the one from a couple of months ago the prices will have changed. You should still get around £15 for it though.

Where are you trading in btw? I'm going by GAME prices.

Chaos
28-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I've gathered a few games which I never play and know i'll never want to play in the future and was going to trade them in on sunday. I'm just not sure how much i'll get for them. I've worked out a price based on what I think I might get for them but i want to see what others think. They are all in very good condition with no marks on the discs and they all have manuals.

FIFA Street 2 - PSP
Lemmings - PSP
FIFA 06 - PSP
Motorstorm - PS3
Mario Strikers Charged Football - Wii
Sonic Mega Collection Plus - PS2
Destroy All Humans! - PS2
This is Football 2005 - PS2
FIFA 2004 - PS2
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - PS2

I've worked out about £34 for them all. £2 for all the PS2 games, £10 for Mario Strikers, £5 for Motorstorm, £5 for FIFA Street 2 and £2 for the other 2 PSP games.

I've just looked at the preowned prices on GAME and knocked off a bit and used the trade-in guide for FIFA Street 2 but most of the PS2 ones I just guess £2 because they're old games.

I don't really have anymore newish games I can trade in because most of them are my brothers and the ones that are mine I want to keep. I would trade in Pokemon Ranger but they won't let me because the box is Australian but the game is European. The weird thing is I got Pokemon Ranger from them with that box :S

Dont bother.

Make an amazon.co.uk account and sell them on there, Youll probably get more thn dere. Ps2 ones might not sell for much there but the rest will.

Stitch
28-08-2008, 09:50 PM
How old is the trading guide? If it's the one from a couple of months ago the prices will have changed. You should still get around £15 for it though.

Where are you trading in btw? I'm going by GAME prices.
Yeah GAME the trade in guide is the latest one. I looked on the website to see if there's a new one but it's the same as the one i've got.

today
29-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Some PS2 games sell for less then £2 lol. I've traded some in before and got 50p ect. :|

ForTheLolz
29-08-2008, 09:22 PM
i had a look and for all them games the most you'll be bound to get is

http://solosignal.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/treefiddy.thumbnail_166_124.gif
"about tree fiddy"

awelsh
31-08-2008, 12:03 PM
I wouldnt bother trading in the football games, they gave me 1p for mine and then put them up for sale for 98p

Stitch
01-09-2008, 08:57 PM
I only traded in Mario Strikers, Motorstorm, Super Mario 64 DS and my Mum gave me her Spyro game for her DS to trade in. I got £33. I gave the rest to my sister to sell on eBay.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!