PDA

View Full Version : Nan died..

Leetzgirl
29-08-2008, 03:24 AM
I was wondering how i could overcome this feeling?

I can be quite emtion but i dont think it has come to me yet..

I was wondering if there a way to hide it all back? becasue i serouisly dont want to let myself down with all my mates..

I saw her dead, on her bed :(, she was palee and only died like an hour ago when i saw her..

It just soo shocking :(

buttons
29-08-2008, 06:43 AM
nah, you don't need to hide it, they'll understand you are upset. Mine died like 3 weeks ago & I just stayed in and didn't go out with mates. Stay at home with your parents & family because they'll need you more than your mates do & just let yourself grieve there. idk soz.

Leetzgirl
29-08-2008, 06:44 AM
nah, you don't need to hide it, they'll understand you are upset. Mine died like 3 weeks ago & I just stayed in and didn't go out with mates. Stay at home with your parents & family because they'll need you more than your mates do & just let yourself grieve there. idk soz.

read my thread in realtionship, i said your name in it :D

alexxxxx
29-08-2008, 07:41 AM
don't worry mate you'll feel better in a couuple of weeks.

Daphne,
29-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Same thing happened to me, and i saw her on her bed and it really shook me but there's no need to hide it.
Our society is funny about death- it's all very hush-hush but that doesn't mean you can't express how you're feeling.

Sorry about your loss and I hope you feel better soon,
Daphne:)

paradox
29-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Just stay in doors instead of going out with your friends, they'll understand.

Emzy
30-08-2008, 08:31 AM
im sorry :(
Losing someones never easy and it can take months to get over it just keep your mind off of it for as long as you can or when nobodys around let it all out
Dats what i do xo :D

-Xiangu-
30-08-2008, 11:24 AM
Different people react in different ways to death. Just do what you think is right. Your nan is in a better place now and she wouldn't want you to get upset about her.

Bef
30-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I have the oppisite problem. I cant show emotion, however hard i try. Im the one that has to be strong for everyone else and comfert other people even thou im feeling it all inside myself!

Everyone deals with death differently, and everyone wishes they dealt with it "better" but theres no right or wrong way!
I hate being the strong one as i dont see it as strength i see it as weakness (plus i always get called cold hearted)

When u lose someone who means something to u then ur going to grieve. If u feel like crying then cry, its lifes natural pain relief!

iMegz.
30-08-2008, 11:33 PM
As someone else has already said, people react in different ways to death and to be honest there is no right or wrong way you just have to do what you feel is best for yourself and what will help you overcome it better. I'm sure your friends will understand that you're upset and I'm sure they'll be there for you to talk to and to help and support you. I'm sure your nan wouldn't want you to be upset. I'm sorry to hear about your loss, try and keep your chin up. :)

Leetzgirl
30-08-2008, 11:34 PM
I have the oppisite problem. I cant show emotion, however hard i try. Im the one that has to be strong for everyone else and comfert other people even thou im feeling it all inside myself!

Everyone deals with death differently, and everyone wishes they dealt with it "better" but theres no right or wrong way!
I hate being the strong one as i dont see it as strength i see it as weakness (plus i always get called cold hearted)

When u lose someone who means something to u then ur going to grieve. If u feel like crying then cry, its lifes natural pain relief!

I feel fine atm, not hurt ot anything

I'm one of these people who can hold it back, but when i'm at movies, i cry over the stupidest things :D

yido
02-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Sorry For Your Loss R.I.P

Con
02-09-2008, 11:17 PM
I know how you must be feeling, Mine died at the end of may...
I was fine until the funeral when I saw the coffin..
But all my mates understood. unluckily for me I had school the day after we buried her so I wasn't over it and ended up breaking down at breaktime :rolleyes:
But all my mates understood and just either hugged me (girls :P) or said something or just left me alone :)

Im sure your friends will understand ;)

I was wondering how i could overcome this feeling?

I can be quite emtion but i dont think it has come to me yet..

I was wondering if there a way to hide it all back? becasue i serouisly dont want to let myself down with all my mates..

I saw her dead, on her bed :(, she was palee and only died like an hour ago when i saw her..

It just soo shocking :(

Jordan:A
02-09-2008, 11:20 PM
Think about the good times you have had with her :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!