PDA

View Full Version : Opera

redtom
29-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I just downloaded Opera to check that my coding is cross browsers so I was just looking around on a couple of sites to get used to it and I love it, I think I'm going to start using it as my main browser, but I can't seem to get rid of the main tool bar at the top (the one with file, edit, view and so on in it) is there a way to remove it or am I stuck with it?

Calon
29-08-2008, 12:09 PM
I just downloaded Opera to check that my coding is cross browsers so I was just looking around on a couple of sites to get used to it and I love it, I think I'm going to start using it as my main browser, but I can't seem to get rid of the main tool bar at the top (the one with file, edit, view and so on in it) is there a way to remove it or am I stuck with it?
F11? :P

redtom
29-08-2008, 12:37 PM
F11? :P

Is that full screen? I still want the address bar and my other tool bars to be there just not the main one(the menu bar).

Flisker
29-08-2008, 12:56 PM
tried looking around google? Ive not really used opera much so I not that sure

The Professor
29-08-2008, 09:42 PM
I use opera as my main browser too, its great :)

As for your problem, go to this page: opera:config#Show Menu

untick, save and re-load the browser :)

Jahova
30-08-2008, 07:11 AM
I used the new opera as my main browser, before the new IE beta came along.

I fell inlove with it same as you did, when I was checking cross browser compatability for my first valid XHTML and CSS layout =D

redtom
30-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I used the new opera as my main browser, before the new IE beta came along.

I fell inlove with it same as you did, when I was checking cross browser compatability for my first valid XHTML and CSS layout =D

I use opera as my main browser too, its great :)

As for your problem, go to this page: opera:config#Show Menu

untick, save and re-load the browser :)

It doesn't seem to work, I found something on google and it told me to go through loads of settings so I've proberly messed it up, I'll reinstall it later, thanks :D

tried looking around google? Ive not really used opera much so I not that sure

It really good, don't know why I didn't bother checking it out before

Prof-Alex
31-08-2008, 12:37 AM
thats right i think. try an underscore instead of space?

Edit: Works for me, you must be doing it wrong :P

redtom
01-09-2008, 12:06 PM
thats right i think. try an underscore instead of space?

Edit: Works for me, you must be doing it wrong :P

How can you untick a box wrong? :rolleyes:

I did it fine but like I said I've proberly messed it up so I'll reinstall it some time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!