PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Best starter pokemon set

Holofoil
29-08-2008, 02:09 PM
What was your favorite set of starter pokemon?
I think charmander squirtle and bulbasaur were best by far. I think the diamond/pearl ones are really lame attempts

Roboevil
29-08-2008, 02:21 PM
Um, Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle is obviously the best, followed by Turtwig/Piplup/Chimchar (although I don't like Chimchar).

Chicorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile I like, but Chicorita is my least favourite... generation 3 is the worst, I don't like any of them... maybe Mudkip.

Heart Break Kid
29-08-2008, 02:24 PM
robo!!
ur right and wrong
toto chiq and cynd were the best
and chiqourita was mint!! :P

kasi
29-08-2008, 05:08 PM
kanto starters are the best. all evolve into the strongest out of all region starters in my opinion, and sinnoh starters come second. in johto, the best out of the 3 starters would probably be totodile, and in hoenn torchic probably. i love blaziken :)

AndrewByrne
29-08-2008, 05:10 PM
First starters where the best. The new ones seem to be like... Babyish...

Kardan
29-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Chikorita and Treeko would be worst due to weak typing. Piplup and Mudkip are good for their typing at latter evolutions. But the fire evolutions are usually good due to the lack of fire types early on in games.

I personally pick the water type, purely because they get through the first few gym leaders easily. Generation wise, I prefer the first lot :)

Southe,
29-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Charmander ,Bulbasaur and Squirtle

Deleted my pearl a while ago by accident (thought it was diamond lol .. was tired.. ) anyway hacked them 3. only 3 i hacked tho. but there the best ^^ all the other ones are not so great and the newer ones are lacking awesomeness. i like all 1st generation then handful from each of the next ones.

Dan
29-08-2008, 07:13 PM
I prefer the first gen set :P bulbasaur <3

The Undertaker
29-08-2008, 07:31 PM
First set because i like all of them. The other starter sets there is 1 or 2 i don't like.

Hated
30-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Squirtle ftw!
2nd set were weird looking
3rd set were all crap apart from treecko i liked just because it learns false swipe lol.
and new 1s i like chimchar tbh hes ace :D

Suck
30-08-2008, 08:01 AM
Definatly the first lot. I'm missing Squirtle from my Diamond game though, and Bulbasaur is in an egg. :D I do love Turtwig a lot a lot though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!