PDA

View Full Version : 'Pure' Pokemon party

Holofoil
29-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Hello, I know that some people frown upon having legendaries or special pokemon in battles, and I'm making a party of non special pokemon. But also, do people frown upon using starter pokemon?
I don't want people arguing that using legendaries is fine, cos I'm not here to start an argument, just wondering.

Niall!
29-08-2008, 04:41 PM
What type? Pure Pokemon parties are usually pretty weak because a true pure party also has one type only which is usually disadvantagous in battle.

Kardan
29-08-2008, 04:43 PM
From what I know, if people don't want legendaries to be used, they don't want any that are in the 'Uber' tier to be used. This is most legends aswell as wobbufet and wynaut :)

Niall!
29-08-2008, 04:48 PM
From what I know, if people don't want legendaries to be used, they don't want any that are in the 'Uber' tier to be used. This is most legends aswell as wobbufet and wynaut :)

Why wobbufet and wynaut

Kardan
29-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Why wobbufet and wynaut

Because of their ability and non offensive move pool, before Generation IV - A Wynaut V Wobbufet match would lock the game if they were both equipped with leftovers. They wouldn't be able to KO each other.

Niall!
29-08-2008, 05:49 PM
Because of their ability and non offensive move pool, before Generation IV - A Wynaut V Wobbufet match would lock the game if they were both equipped with leftovers. They wouldn't be able to KO each other.

Nice, but irrelevant.

-tad.
30-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Nice, but irrelevant.

How is that irrelevant. I think Kardan is getting at the fact that if people were allowed to use these two and two players ended up using them then the game would be pointless. Hence they are unwanted in the game so placed in that tier

Niall!
31-08-2008, 11:08 AM
How is that irrelevant. I think Kardan is getting at the fact that if people were allowed to use these two and two players ended up using them then the game would be pointless. Hence they are unwanted in the game so placed in that tier

LET ME QUOTE THE MOTO OF A POPULAR CAMPAIGN FOR YOU.

Tiers are for queers.

It's about fun not ******* winning. No-one cares about tiers so use what you want.

-tad.
31-08-2008, 01:13 PM

Tiers are for queers.

It's about fun not ******* winning. No-one cares about tiers so use what you want.

yes but whos going to quit the match, no one, they are going to wait for the other person to quit.

Niall!
31-08-2008, 07:33 PM
yes but whos going to quit the match, no one, they are going to wait for the other person to quit.

So? Patience never hurt anyone xx

Kardan
31-08-2008, 07:37 PM

Tiers are for queers.

The best and most experienced pokemon online players all use tiers.

Niall!
31-08-2008, 08:50 PM
The best and most experienced pokemon online players all use tiers.

Tiers are for queers.

PaulMacC
31-08-2008, 10:07 PM
I use boaderline tier and sometime underused.

FlyingJesus
31-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Marowak with "thick club" equipped (K)

Jam
31-08-2008, 11:56 PM
I use anything that looks half decent.

PaulMacC
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
I actually had an account of SmogOn back, it was an online battling forum.
The tactics those guys had were amazing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!