PDA

View Full Version : spirits and psychics

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 06:28 AM
my friends mum is psychic! it was creepy and she told me all this wierd stuff about my dead brother :(
she said ill see him one day and that i am psychic im really scared
after that i belive it all

:Illusion
01-09-2004, 06:38 AM
I don't believe any of if. Gave up believin in it when a a 'psychic' told me that my dead child had found happiness on the other side :rolleyes: somehow i think i'd remember givin birth yet i dont :eusa_thin Just a bunch of head games an false hope, they only need to tap into one thing then people start believin it's all true.

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 06:41 AM
mabye shes taking about in the future mabye?

:Illusion
01-09-2004, 06:44 AM
mabye shes taking about in the future mabye?

Or maybe she'd been smokin some good stuff :p don't buy any of it sorry, maybe there a few who are actually psychic but as for the rest... get a hobby :eusa_thin

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 07:04 AM
lol thanks for ur point of view

Arcanum
01-09-2004, 12:34 PM
I watched this show once, it was about psychics and they told us that 'psychics' use a universal script that anyone can relate to... maybe that's what happened? I don't buy it either, why is life worth living if you know everything about it?!

x!candi!x
01-09-2004, 01:30 PM
thats true lol

dj-ally
01-09-2004, 01:55 PM
they are real so are oiuji boards my mom's mother was married she went ot a phciy ( spelld rong) and she said somthin gonna happen ot some one you love with dark skin so she went pufff rite she just wanted to see so she went home a half an hour later and the phone rang it was the HOSPITAL! he husban and his brother ( both dark/tan skin ) had got in a car crash and her husban intestines had came out and they were hangin over the mirror X(
not dead but he lost his lung

my granmother had a ouiji board when she wqas young she and her friend asked do u have the power to kill britney maruc some one she didnt like
she went to school the next day the teacher was in black she said britney maruc won't beatending to day or not 2mmor new again so every one thought she moved or sumthin but the teacher said we are all invited to her funirel :o my grandma and her friend just stoped and froze like a ghost walk over them they realised it was no joke they came home form school and burnt the ouiji board and never again my friend asked the ouiji board if he cousin would get pragenet by 15 so she was wither her cousint and it moved to yes and she did but her baby dint live and then she commit suicde
My point is

DON'T MESS WITH WITH OUIJI BAORD THERE REAL OR ASK THE GLASS!

platinum101
02-09-2004, 07:34 AM
I watched this show once, it was about psychics and they told us that 'psychics' use a universal script that anyone can relate to... maybe that's what happened? I don't buy it either, why is life worth living if you know everything about it?!

Yes this is true and i believe it is as well.
I wont real proof that they really do have the power to look into the
future and tell me stuff ect.
Untill then im a non-believer

Rye1088
02-09-2004, 06:50 PM
My mum used to go to all the spiritualist and psychic things that were held around where I live. She told my dad never to get into a green car because it was bad luck for him, when she left my dad bought a green car and had it for over a year and no faults, injurys, deaths, accidents etc. She also said alot of other things that were going to happen and what has happened, some of this turned out to be true but anyone can have a lucky guess.

I personally think it's all a load of rubbish! I do beleive in ghosts, I think. That's my opinion but if others wish to beleive in psychics I'll respect their opinion too.

Butcher11
02-09-2004, 07:06 PM
About the Oueji board, my little sister didi one, and she told it was a load of junk, evryhting they got was wrong, and the whole psychic thing I think is fake.

Arcanum
03-09-2004, 02:30 AM
About the Oueji board, my little sister didi one, and she told it was a load of junk, evryhting they got was wrong, and the whole psychic thing I think is fake.

I used to watch the TV show 'Charmed' , it was based around witchcraft and they used an ouiji board, and it was real... though in real life I don't believe in them :eusa_eh:

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 11:21 AM
Very simple, they dont have flat bottom so they can move around, the person controling it pushes down, very easy an idiot can work it out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!