PDA

View Full Version : Selling a Semi Dedicated Server Package

T0X!C-uk
28-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Ok, If you dont know what a Semi Dedicated server is ill explain.
Basically its the next step up from a Reseller But lower than a dedicated. You do NOT get root access and Cannot Reboot the server But can do near enough everything else.

You Can:
Do everything a normal reseller could do with the following additions
***Create SHOUTcast servers (If you know how to create them)
***Create Reseller Accounts

What you get:
30 GIG Space
400 GIG Bandwidth
Unlimited Email accounts, mySQL databases etc etc
Cpanel/WHM

Now im sure alot of you know i am a reliable webhosting seller so if you are not sure about me and want to buy this please ask someone that knows about me.
i Think Mentor would be a good person to ask alo Bluetails and i few others but i cant remember names of top of my head

Anyways the cost is £90 Per Year. I may take monthly payments just PM me with what your willing to pay per Month. :)

Tomm
28-06-2005, 02:59 PM
err i like VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server) more from www.lycos.com.
They are way better than what u are offering but they only a bit more expensive.

Mentor
28-06-2005, 03:12 PM
that sounds pretty good, if you still offerning when my currant hosting runs out etc, i may be interested in signing up "/

T0X!C-uk
28-06-2005, 03:23 PM
that sounds pretty good, if you still offerning when my currant hosting runs out etc, i may be interested in signing up "/

If your being serious then let me know when you need it and im sure i can knock a bit of cash off for ya ;)

T0X!C-uk
28-06-2005, 03:26 PM
err i like VDS (Virtual Dedicated Server) more from www.lycos.com.
They are way better than what u are offering but they only a bit more expensive.

1) Lycos is a massive company - Im not :/
2) They are offering DEDICATED which means you get full access to everything like root etc etc
3) If you can find anywhere cheaper that gives 30gig space and 400gig bandwidth for less than £90 a year then let me know as i will be amazed

Mentor
28-06-2005, 06:37 PM
If your being serious then let me know when you need it and im sure i can knock a bit of cash off for ya ;)
Yup im seriois, id be paying about 4 times what i am now, but it gives more than 40x more bw, and whm etc.

So, when my currant space runs out, i may look in to it, as there very good spec's for the price.

T0X!C-uk
28-06-2005, 06:57 PM
OK cool :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!