PDA

View Full Version : I treated myself :D

Lost_Addict
30-08-2008, 11:28 PM
ok i own an xbox 360 (i hear the boos coming already lol) but it broke ya i know :P

but i had about £115 in my wallet and i decided i wanted a hand held console and yes, you guessed it i bought myself a PSP and ive got to say it is VERY impressive i owned an nintendo DS but this walks all up and down its *REMOVED* lol

ive got driver 74, call of duty and burnout but i was wondering what other games i should get

help would be appreciated (thank you all)

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Hated
31-08-2008, 12:30 AM
I absolutely hate my psp.

GhostFace-
31-08-2008, 02:29 AM
you should h4x it

Leetzgirl
31-08-2008, 02:30 AM
How much is a PSP going for?

Lost_Addict
31-08-2008, 07:48 AM
second hand are about £70 normal are about £100 and slim and light about £120 :D hope it helps

cocaine
31-08-2008, 08:16 AM
i have a slim and lite and i dont play on it anymore. i dont like my psp anymore </3

Southe,
31-08-2008, 08:53 AM
i still like mine. Heres the ones i have.0

Sonic rivals 1+2 - A good sonic, 2d side scroller racing game. Fun
Ape Escape P - Love that game xD Have to catch monkeys ^^
Guilty Gear Judgement - 2D Fighter
Metal Gear Acid 1+2 - MGS card game
Metal Gear Solid Portable ops - Psp game more like the other 4 as in gameplay
Metal Gear Solid Graphic Novel - just the 1st graphic novek on psp with animated scenes and music
Gitaroo Man Lives - play the guitar songs by pressing buttons and moving anolog stick
Tales of eternia - RPG
Power Stone Collection - the 2 Fighting games from Dreamcast. 2nd one is better than 1st one lol
Tenchu - Meh just like other tenchus
Tekken - Same as other tekkens

All decent or good games there. But depends on your taste of games ^_^

Neil
31-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Sonic rivals 1+2 - A good sonic, 2d side scroller racing game. Fun

I have both of them, I love the first one but the second wasn't as good

GTA, God of War, Xmen Legends 2 and Sims Castaway are pretty good games, God of War is the best game on the PSP imo

awelsh
31-08-2008, 12:28 PM
uccch I hated my psp after a week of having it, traded it in a few months back in game for £50

Southe,
31-08-2008, 04:04 PM
I have both of them, I love the first one but the second wasn't as good

i prefered the 2nd one to the 1st one.

uccch I hated my psp after a week of having it, traded it in a few months back in game for £50

See to me thats pointless. why pay £100 + and the sell for £50 =/ thats why i never trade in my game or consoles. well once got rid of my sims but i got mario and sonic for it so that was a good deal for me ^^

Suck
31-08-2008, 08:01 PM
See to me thats pointless. why pay £100 + and the sell for £50 =/ thats why i never trade in my game or consoles. well once got rid of my sims but i got mario and sonic for it so that was a good deal for me ^^

Coz you never play them anymore and they're sitting at home doing nothing? :P

I don't like PSPs much but I do like Burnout Dominator or Legends.. I think it was Legends. The one where you can purposely crash into cars to get them off the race. That was fun. :D

Technologic
31-08-2008, 08:27 PM
I bricked mine last night by accident

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!