PDA

View Full Version : Fable 2 ...

Pazza
31-08-2008, 11:07 AM
If I pre-order it (collectors edition) on amazon.co.uk, do I get the pub games free before release date. I don't know if its a 'participating store' :)

+rep for any help

Hiro
31-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I think it only works with retail stores, like GAME. But, if you get the CE, with the game, you get a key for Pub Games when it gets to you >_< (I think).

today
31-08-2008, 11:33 AM
I dont think you'll get them straight away.

Pazza
31-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Just pre-ordered from game.co.uk.

Im upset though.

I wont get code til its released '(

Neil
31-08-2008, 11:44 AM
You wont get it until the game is released, I was lucky and pre-ordered before 21st August so I got my code early

Ashley 12344
31-08-2008, 03:43 PM
So, for my own clarification. If I pre-order from GAME, I'll get the arcade minigame that earns me Fable 2 'money'? But not until Fable 2 itself is released?

Hiro
31-08-2008, 04:00 PM
So, for my own clarification. If I pre-order from GAME, I'll get the arcade minigame that earns me Fable 2 'money'? But not until Fable 2 itself is released?

I don't think you will even get the game anymore, I believe you needed to preorder before a certain date.
But, yes, what you say is true, on the minigame you can earn money before Fable 2 is available to buy, one of Peter Molyneux's ideas to get people more involved.

Pazza
31-08-2008, 07:00 PM

You'll get the arcade games free, but on release date of Fable 2

I don't think you will even get the game anymore, I believe you needed to preorder before a certain date.
But, yes, what you say is true, on the minigame you can earn money before Fable 2 is available to buy, one of Peter Molyneux's ideas to get people more involved.

No, you'll get it but it will be on release date, which defeats the purpose really :P

But you can buy em on marketplace for 800 points :)

Hiro
31-08-2008, 07:24 PM
You'll get the arcade games free, but on release date of Fable 2

No, you'll get it but it will be on release date, which defeats the purpose really :P

But you can buy em on marketplace for 800 points :)

yeah, i meant to say that, xD
i was just saying that you cannot get the preorder code anymore.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!