PDA

View Full Version : Nooby Runescape questions [+rep]

Holofoil
31-08-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey, I used to play runescape loads but stopped last year, and I came back on today to find it had changed drastically in many many ways. I have some questions:

- I want to move some stuff from one account to the other, but I've heard it's really hard now. Is drop trading still possible? If not, if I go on my other computer too, what's the maximum I can give to the other account for free? If it's really low, do you have any advice on moving the stuff?

- What's the grand exchange, and what do I do with the grand exchange thing in my bank?

- If I forgot my bank pin, is it possible to remove it without knowing it?

Lost_Addict
31-08-2008, 02:37 PM
to question 1 its very near impossible to trade between accounts no you cant drop trade and you can only trade depending on the amount of qp's you have normally between 3k and 20k the only possible way is bh but that is still hard

to question 2 the grand exchange is where you put items your buying (or selling) people check on there and buy it off of you via that (in otherwords you dont have to stand around all day saying selling whip!!!!!!

and sorry but i cant answer question 3 as i do not know

but hope it helps :D

Zehro
31-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Question One - It's very hard to RWT now. Drop trading will not work as the items vanish, neither will killing someone in the wilderness as their items disappear, you can't do it in the duel Arena either. You can trade between 3k-20k every 15 minutes, and that's based on the amount of QP's you have. You can use bounty Hunter, however that's quite risky.

Question Two - The grand exchanges a quick way to buy and sell items, instead of looking for them yourself. Just go to the question mark there and you talk to the instructor. When you're talking about in your bank, I presume you're talking about the collect box? That's where you can collect your bought items and the gold from the items you've sold.

Question Three - I can't help you there. You could do it before they updated the home page, but I can't find it anywhere. Try talking to a banker?
Good Luck.

Why2u
31-08-2008, 02:53 PM
- I want to move some stuff from one account to the other, but I've heard it's really hard now. Is drop trading still possible? If not, if I go on my other computer too, what's the maximum I can give to the other account for free? If it's really low, do you have any advice on moving the stuff? << Can't move stuff unless you have 2 computers, then you have to do BH stuff. Really hard, so yeah, it is pretty imposs. Drop trading doesn't work anymore either.

- What's the grand exchange, and what do I do with the grand exchange thing in my bank? << GE is a place where you can buy or sell items with everyone else on Rs atm.

- If I forgot my bank pin, is it possible to remove it without knowing it? << Yes, but it takes 3 days. Think you have to talk to a banker.

Have fun on runescape :)

[Jay]
31-08-2008, 07:12 PM
1. Drop trading doesn't work anymore.

2. GE is a place where you can buy or sell items with everyone else on Rs.

3. Yes talk to a banker.

Holofoil
01-09-2008, 02:38 PM
tyvm, +rep to lost, zehro, and wh2u, and a middle finger to whoever -repped me for not +repping you as physically quickly as possible

Lost_Addict
01-09-2008, 03:35 PM
you can figure it out by how much rep you lost

and np any time :D

Holofoil
01-09-2008, 04:24 PM
you can figure it out by how much rep you lost

and np any time :D

no idea lol. I don't care anyway it didn't have a massive impact

TonyBest
02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
For question 3 u have to click I forgot my pin when entering it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!