PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Nights [Part One]

clearmint
28-06-2005, 03:03 PM
I sat alone once again and stared Out of my window. It was 11.04pm and I had just had a argument with my mother and father about my problem. Mother was crying and Father was angry. My Problem was Asperger's Sydrome. I didn't Like people Touching or being in large crowds, I also liked to write lists and my most recent one was 'The List Of Green Food'
I could hear Hooting from the nearby Oaktree outside my house. I look up at the moon and imagined the day when I would be on the White surface. I soon fell asleep dreaming I was a astronanut and I had a mission to find any type of lifeform on the moon. I suddenly awoke form my dream at 3.48am and decided to go downstairs to see if Mother and Father were in bed yet. When I arrived downstairs I saw that everything was silent and all the lights were out. I went into the kitchen and looked inside the Cookie Jar shaped like a Pig, I put my hand to pull out a cookie and felt something metal and shaped like a key. Surely enough it was the backdoor key. So I quietly removed it from the Jar and fumbled around for the backdoor. After a minute or so of fumbling I found the backdoor and silently put the key in the lock and walked out into the dull muddy garden. I walked over to my the ladder which led up to my treehouse and climbed up. I opened the door to the treehouse and saw a shadow on my beanbag in the corner It looked like a teddy bear, But how very wrong I was........

I Hoped you enjoyed the first part of my story. I will be continuing it soon, The reason I wrote about A young person with Asperger's Sydrome is because I have read many books about the Sydrome and I have a friend who has the Sydrome. So this is dedicated to Him xx

clearmint
28-06-2005, 03:32 PM
C'mon rate Please!

Edited by Lukeisok (Forum Moderator): Please don’t double post, simply edit your previous post.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!