View Full Version : Can someone tell me exactly.. [Fable 2]

Tbh.
31-08-2008, 03:42 PM
what fable actually is haha
i know a few people that want me to get it
but im unsure as i really dont know what it is

can someone who knows/is a fan of the game
fill me in on what it is

and would i have had to played fable 1 to understand #2?

j4k3
31-08-2008, 04:51 PM
it would help but it shudnt really be a problem if u watch all cinematics etc.

Swearwolf
31-08-2008, 04:52 PM
i dno what it is either :( we can be fable 2 noobs together jord :D

Zabuza
31-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Ill keep it quick
Your a boy who's village was burnt down when he was younger, youve been trained to take down whoever destroyed your home. I think LOL.
Your a boy who runs around killing things, helping people, changing how you look and leveling up.
You can be good or bad
Good- help people etc
Bad- look scary, break into houses and steal things, kill guards

idk lol
its fun;]

Tbh.
31-08-2008, 05:47 PM
i also heard about an achievement where you can participate in an orgy...

sounds...

sexy.

Neil
31-08-2008, 06:09 PM
It's an action/adventure/RPG, not like most RPGs when you make a character then make them look how you want and level them up and get skills and stuff

You play through the game and collect experience for 3 "paths" you get melee experience, magic experience and "skill" experience, skill is things like thiefing, acuracy with bows etc. you also get general experience which can be used on any of the three

As you go through the game your character ages, he can get taller, musclier, thinner, fatter and older, you can also choose to be good or evil, if you're evil you'll grow horns and look demonic and if you're good you'll get a halo and look nice and holy

So your character was pretty dynamic, in Fable 2 just about everything is dynamic so you have what Fable 1 had but much more improved

Edit - You don't need to play Fable 1 to understand Fable 2, I would suggest you do because then you'll get an idea of how to play the game better :P

Hiro
31-08-2008, 06:11 PM
If you want to read the tales of Albion (sort of a backstory), you can on the LionHead website (www.lionhead.com)

graffiti
31-08-2008, 07:31 PM
A RPG Based game..

Tbh.
31-08-2008, 11:24 PM
It's an action/adventure/RPG, not like most RPGs when you make a character then make them look how you want and level them up and get skills and stuff

You play through the game and collect experience for 3 "paths" you get melee experience, magic experience and "skill" experience, skill is things like thiefing, acuracy with bows etc. you also get general experience which can be used on any of the three

As you go through the game your character ages, he can get taller, musclier, thinner, fatter and older, you can also choose to be good or evil, if you're evil you'll grow horns and look demonic and if you're good you'll get a halo and look nice and holy

So your character was pretty dynamic, in Fable 2 just about everything is dynamic so you have what Fable 1 had but much more improved

Edit - You don't need to play Fable 1 to understand Fable 2, I would suggest you do because then you'll get an idea of how to play the game better :P

thats baisically what i wanted to know (:
thanks alot x

Supersam
31-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Fable 1 didnt really leave a cliff-hanger for 2 to go into so im guessing its just an improvement due to Fable 1's success.

Cwmbran
01-09-2008, 12:43 AM
Fable 1 didnt really leave a cliff-hanger for 2 to go into so im guessing its just an improvement due to Fable 1's success.

Fable 2 is set about 400 years after Fable 1 so there really is no need for a cliff-hanger from Fable 1.

Also Jord you could've just asked me on msn or something I like love Fable, at my wedding to who ever, I'm going to get my bride to dress up as Lady Grey.

Tbh.
01-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Fable 2 is set about 400 years after Fable 1 so there really is no need for a cliff-hanger from Fable 1.

Also Jord you could've just asked me on msn or something I like love Fable, at my wedding to who ever, I'm going to get my bride to dress up as Lady Grey.

yeah but my msn isnt working and you wasnt on when i wanted to know lols

Cwmbran
01-09-2008, 12:56 AM
yeah but my msn isnt working and you wasnt on when i wanted to know lols
Why are your msn not working?
Come on xbox?

Tbh.
01-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Why are your msn not working?
Come on xbox?

idk why its not working
and well i have work tomorrow so ill probably go to bed soon

Cwmbran
01-09-2008, 01:00 AM
idk why its not working
and well i have work tomorrow so ill probably go to bed soon
Leso.

I can't even talk to you through the PM system because I'm cautioned. :rolleyes:

So therefore we shall talk through this thread!
Are you going to get Fable?

Yay or Nay.

Tbh.
01-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Leso.

I can't even talk to you through the PM system because I'm cautioned. :rolleyes:

So therefore we shall talk through this thread!
Are you going to get Fable?

Yay or Nay.

im on COD 'urry up

- im turning my comp off now so dw about replying to me
just come on cod lul

edit: as i am writing this you have already logged on xbox
you suck x

Cwmbran
01-09-2008, 01:03 AM
im on COD 'urry up

- im turning my comp off now so dw about replying to me
just come on cod lul

edit: as i am writing this you have already logged on xbox
you suck x

As I logged onto xbox I believe there was no point in your post so therefore it is pointless, just like this is an attempt to get an extra one postcount for my ever growing amount of posts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!