PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Wright-Phillips - Legend

sock
31-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Scored 2 on his come-back debut for city in a 3-0 win over Sunderland, he only scored around 2 when he played for Chelsea for 3 years. There's only one place for him - Man City. Can't wait to watch them v Pompey and v Stoke. Legend player.

Andys
31-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Ergh, worst we've ever played at home.

DIOUF & CISSE PLAYED ABSOLUTE ****E.
Tbh, Keane should deduct all of their wages and threaten to terminate Cisse's loan if they don't improve. A terrible game and the ref was appauling. WAS HE ACTUALLY WATCHING THE ******* GAME!?

Healy had one touch of the ball in the 20 minutes that he played I think :rolleyes:
This is a reality check for Sunderland. I don't think theres one player who actualloy played decent :S.

Loqo
31-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Well done to Shaun, He'll be happier at that club getting his game and such.

Azul
31-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Calm down Andys, its like 3 games in, and Cisse's first full appearance having scored on his debut. A little over reaction maybe?

JackBuddy
31-08-2008, 05:28 PM
this made me laugh from BBC sport:

to make it 2-0 tapping home Jo's cross-***-shot from close range.

Cisse9
31-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Ergh, worst we've ever played at home.

DIOUF & CISSE PLAYED ABSOLUTE ****E.
Tbh, Keane should deduct all of their wages and threaten to terminate Cisse's loan if they don't improve. A terrible game and the ref was appauling. WAS HE ACTUALLY WATCHING THE ******* GAME!?

Healy had one touch of the ball in the 20 minutes that he played I think :rolleyes:
This is a reality check for Sunderland. I don't think theres one player who actualloy played decent :S.

are you serious? Cisse is our best player he had no service at all today so blame the midfielders like Andy Reid and Malbranque (who played through injury)

Nosworthy should be sold, hes just notworthy to star in our 11.

e5
31-08-2008, 06:30 PM
He's a legend. He should play for Villa.

Andys
31-08-2008, 07:04 PM
are you serious? Cisse is our best player he had no service at all today so blame the midfielders like Andy Reid and Malbranque (who played through injury)

Just because he was a good player time ago for Liverpool does not mean he's good now.
He doesn't make an effort and he spends half of his time on the ground.

sock
01-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Just because he was a good player time ago for Liverpool does not mean he's good now.
He doesn't make an effort and he spends half of his time on the ground.

he didn't even play well for Liverpool in my opinion, Nosworthy sucks man h did so many dangerous tackles like when Kompany did that bad tackle on your guy which should of been given and then he tried double footing swp. and then another type he 2 footed again and missed completely.

luce
01-09-2008, 08:59 AM
He only shines at City becuase the rest are second rate. And he did say a move to city or (another team here) is out of the question?!

but i would rather play football at City then warm the bench at a top rate club.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
He only shines at City becuase the rest are second rate. And he did say a move to city or (another team here) is out of the question?!

but i would rather play football at City then warm the bench at a top rate club.
Hart, Richards, Zab, Elano, Petrov are second rate? Get out of it you southen United fan.

Jam
01-09-2008, 09:54 AM
Petrov is, he's an absoulute lunatic.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Petrov is, he's an absoulute lunatic.
How do you mean?

Throne Sofa
01-09-2008, 11:26 AM
***, typical.
He acheives what he did at Chelsea in 3 years for Mancity in 8 months. ****.

Andys
01-09-2008, 12:48 PM

he didn't even play well for Liverpool in my opinion, Nosworthy sucks man h did so many dangerous tackles like when Kompany did that bad tackle on your guy which should of been given and then he tried double footing swp. and then another type he 2 footed again and missed completely.
Nosworthy was an amazing partnership with Evans.
Just wait because the defence is all ****** up atm and we've got Ferdinand to come in yet.

Also any news on that player Sunderland were after? :S They didn't even release a name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!