PDA

View Full Version : Profiles

Calon
31-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Would drag n' drop be a rip of Habbo homes?

Also:

What sort of modules would show on a members profile (other than Friends and Comments)

[This is NOT for a Habbo fansite, this is for a Non-Habbo social networking website]

Invent
31-08-2008, 08:03 PM
No it wouldn't be.

Stepheen
31-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Well Piczo is drag and drop so naa

TheProtege
31-08-2008, 08:37 PM
You don't really explain what you mean. So, post a thread where you explain what you mean before you post and you might get a reasonable good response.

Gl with it. NAWWT

Decode
01-09-2008, 08:44 AM
No it wouldn't be, but it would be good if you could drag and drop parts of your profile like you can on iGoogle.

You don't really explain what you mean. So, post a thread where you explain what you mean before you post and you might get a reasonable good response.

Gl with it. NAWWT
Everyone else understands what he means, there must be something wrong with you :rolleyes:

e5
01-09-2008, 08:53 AM

Gl with it. NAWWT
I understand what he means, I just can't help as this isn't my area of expertise, so you just to understand most a little more matey :).

Calon
01-09-2008, 11:14 AM
No it wouldn't be, but it would be good if you could drag and drop parts of your profile like you can on iGoogle.

Everyone else understands what he means, there must be something wrong with you :rolleyes:
Ah, yes. iGoogle is my homepage because I use Gmail. :P

@Theprotege;
You fail.

TheProtege
01-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Whats with the ; after my name... soz thats lyk

ERROR ON LINE 1 UNEXPECTED ; ENGLISH SYNTAX

If I fail man, what the **** are you LOOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!