PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Promotion Team Required - This is a paying job.

Tim.
01-09-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm in need a promotion team who will work them selves hard trying to get a site more popular than it already is, the job is paying in habbo and possibly paypal - The amount you get payed depends on the amount you do.

When we have a idea of people who are intrested, we will decide together what the measurement for the ammount you do is, It may be that if there is a particular rise in a week the entire team will get bonuses and such.

The website is itshabbo.com - We're only offering a maximum of 4 people this job so apply now.

To apply visit www.itshabbo.com (http://www.itshabbo.com) click the home Tab then Applications, Select the Job from the drop-down and your away!

Thanks
Tim.

P.S i am aware i could of put this into my previous thread, however i decided not too.

Decode
01-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Your site will never get popular because you are using tables for the layout.

Tim.
01-09-2008, 09:40 AM
What the hell! LOL AT THAT. People dont visit a site because its coded a certain way!

-Eyeless-
01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Well they do because if the coding isn't that good then they won't return. Im using firefox and the words are in the wrong places etc if you want it to be more visited sort out the coding a bit ;)

Tim.
01-09-2008, 01:09 PM
I admit they're errors, but tbh thats really got nothing to do whether its coded in tables or not? Oh and your average website viewer, im pretty sure doesnt care whether my sites coded in tables tbh? Its perfectly fine

BlueTackle
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
i dont like it.Its hard to navigate,The layout dosent look niceand its coded in tablesGood luck with it though

Coldplay
03-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Main site is misaligned in FF, Which is your target audiences mostly used web browser.

Same applies with Google Chrome.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!