PDA

View Full Version : Transfer deadline day as it happens..

sock
01-09-2008, 09:28 AM
So Far today..

IN: Tottenham have signed Vedran Corluka and Pavluychenko

Out: Man City have sold Vedran Corluka

Also rumours this sent into bbc sport..

1017: "I work in the shirt sales at Stamford Bridge. I was told this morning to prepare Robinho shirts with number eight. Shaun Wright-Phillips had the old one."
Steve, via text on 81111

Well happy we've sold Corluka we got Zebelda now, Corluka did jack all except pass well.

Also, Riera looking like hes going to sign for Liverpool today. Ronaldo could be moving to Madrid, Berbatov to Man United, Smith to Everton, Owen somewhere. Xisco to Newcastle. Also Inter Milan have signed Quaresma, though to be one of Jose's favourites.

Also, Rotherham have sign Athletic Bilbao striker Omar Garcia. Smertin should be moving on a 1-year loan to Cardiff from Fulham.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Calderon says Robinho's going nowhere.
Xisco in Newcastle having medical.
Valencia agree fee to sell Gonzalez to Newcastle.
Michael Owen is yet to sign a new contract offered by Newcastle.

Also might be nice if you got the new signings names right :P

Geo23
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Man city been taken over.

Not player news though.

Southend could sign Freedmanb from Crysatal Palace.

Also a new cm.

sock
01-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Hull most likely will be signing Man United striker Fraizer Campbell and they've put in an offer for Ki-Hyeon from Fulham, and ye most likely Man C will be taken over by an Abu Dhabi group so bye sinawatra.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Yet again my source paid off, I posted at the start of last month that he'd leave. Thank god he's gone, he played well for us however he didn't get back in time. I feel Zab is a better, stronger and quicker player than Corluka will ever been. My views of Corluka have gone rapidly down hill by the comments he made on SkySports "I am happy I have gone to a bigger club with better players". Oh really? We'll see when the Arabs buy us and Petrov merks you at COMS, we'll watch your face when you get knocked out of the cups, we'll shout out the war cry "Charley, whats the score? Charley, Charley whats the score?" when SWP and Petrov link up and take the piss out of your defence. He's a mug, going to burn my home kit from last season, dunno whether to do it in the garden or wait till he comes back to COMS and wait outside the Spurs coach and just write "MUG" on it and hand it to him. *****.

How much money do Spurs have? How much money do City have? 875 BILLION? Whose the ******* bigger club now Charley? Your already regretting your move aren't you? You've disowned Martin, ringing him up at 07:15AM saying how sorry you were and that you wanted to help Modric settle in? Yeah well thank **** Martin told you where to stick it you arrogant mug.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Matt, it really wasn't worth betting against him going because it was a full gone conclusion pretty much.

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 09:46 AM
So Far today..

IN: Tottenham have signed Vedran Corluka and Pavluychenko

Out: Man City have sold Vedran Corluka

Also rumours this sent into bbc sport..

Well happy we've sold Corluka we got Zebelda now, Corluka did jack all except pass well.

Also, Riera looking like hes going to sign for Liverpool today. Ronaldo could be moving to Madrid, Berbatov to Man United, Smith to Everton, Owen somewhere. Xisco to Newcastle. Also Inter Milan have signed Quaresma, though to be one of Jose's favourites.

Also, Rotherham have sign Athletic Bilbao striker Omar Garcia. Smertin should be moving on a 1-year loan to Cardiff from Fulham.

i think paying that much for pavluchenko (the russian?)
was way way way too much!!!
yes he was good in the cup but still i dont think he'll be able to handle premiership life

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 09:47 AM
HBK - he's a word class striker...

Heart Break Kid
01-09-2008, 09:48 AM
he'll flop
take Edgar Davids
he was world class he went to spurs and became a failure

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
he'll flop
take Edgar Davids
Spurs are failure. ******* bunch of cockney mugs.

sock
01-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Spurs suck, they got good players but can't do anything with them, I think your best option Minstrels do it at COMS :D Can't wait till next transfer window with all our money we'll have bloody like kaka and crap.

sock
01-09-2008, 09:53 AM
lmao Spurs signed Corluka on a [6-year deal] for bloody 8.75M we got 9M for a piece of crap, lmao. and I don't think he'll last those 6 years cos Spurs'll proabbly want him gona after 1st season.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:56 AM
Spurs suck, they got good players but can't do anything with them, I think your best option Minstrels do it at COMS :D Can't wait till next transfer window with all our money we'll have bloody like kaka and crap.
Yeah I'll do that. Hand it to him, right in his face. He's already gutted that he's left.
Wonder which is Pleke, they're all crapping it. Glad to see Great Manchester will be the Milan of England!
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/man-city-taken-over-abu-dhabi-united-group-development-investment-216366/

Bye Frank, happy days! http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EL-ZZIM_Vy4

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 09:57 AM
he'll flop
take Edgar Davids
He's old and was never any good after 25.

sock
01-09-2008, 10:04 AM
ye but look at Bentley hes done crap at Spurs and was great at Blackburn.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 10:05 AM
The Arab is a BIG Manchester City fan he's 31 and wants to make us a top 4 club this season...

sock
01-09-2008, 10:07 AM
1102: Robinho has been spotted everywhere within a one mile radius of Stamford Bridge if you believe all the texts and 606s flooding in. However, in terms of official word it is all very quite so far. Rest assured, we are keeping across this one. hmmmmmm.

sock
01-09-2008, 10:15 AM
Leory Lta could be moving to either Newcastle, Boro or Sunderland.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Caciedo has gone.

Rarelime
01-09-2008, 10:45 AM
i think paying that much for pavluchenko (the russian?)
was way way way too much!!!
yes he was good in the cup but still i dont think he'll be able to handle premiership life

I agree.

HBK - he's a word class striker...

So was Sergei Rebrov when he came to WHL, prolific for dinamo kiev never settled and managed 10 goals in 60 games.

sock
01-09-2008, 10:46 AM
ACTUAL TRANSFER NEWS..

Portsmouth have signed Algerian left back Nadir Belhadj on a season-long loan from Lens.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Alexi Smertin looks like he's on his way to Ninian Park.

sock
01-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Liverpool have signed V. Flora from Botagofo for free.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 11:25 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7590492.stm

Instead of spamming.

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Yet again my source paid off, I posted at the start of last month that he'd leave. Thank god he's gone, he played well for us however he didn't get back in time. I feel Zab is a better, stronger and quicker player than Corluka will ever been. My views of Corluka have gone rapidly down hill by the comments he made on SkySports "I am happy I have gone to a bigger club with better players". Oh really? We'll see when the Arabs buy us and Petrov merks you at COMS, we'll watch your face when you get knocked out of the cups, we'll shout out the war cry "Charley, whats the score? Charley, Charley whats the score?" when SWP and Petrov link up and take the piss out of your defence. He's a mug, going to burn my home kit from last season, dunno whether to do it in the garden or wait till he comes back to COMS and wait outside the Spurs coach and just write "MUG" on it and hand it to him. *****.
Well hes not going to say, "I am really disapointed that I have gone to a smaller club with worser players." Is he? :rolleyes: lol.

Vassell did this to Villa, he said "I am glad that I have come to a bigger and better club like Manchester City", so all Villa fans hate him for that, shame really, because he did so much for them... :/

They haven't got a goal scorer because they're just selling them all, pmsl!

Caciedo has gone.
To where?

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Well hes not going to say, "I am really disapointed that I have gone to a smaller club with worser players." Is he? :rolleyes: lol.

Vassell did this to Villa, he said "I am glad that I have come to a bigger and better club like Manchester City", so all Villa fans hate him for that, shame really, because he did so much for them... :/

They haven't got a goal scorer because they're just selling them all, pmsl!

To where?
He didn't have to say "With better players".
At the time we were bigger and better, Anelka, SWP etc.
Berlin.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:49 AM
ye but look at Bentley hes done crap at Spurs and was great at Blackburn.

lmao Spurs signed Corluka on a [6-year deal] for bloody 8.75M we got 9M for a piece of crap, lmao. and I don't think he'll last those 6 years cos Spurs'll proabbly want him gona after 1st season.

Yeah what you have to remember is that the team has just played its 3rd premier league game, and Darren Bent has been our only striker worth playing. It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me that we have had a bumpy start to the season. Honestly, some people in here are sore losers and need to just calm down...

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah what you have to remember is that the team has just played its 3rd premier league game, and Darren Bent has been our only striker worth playing. It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me that we have had a bumpy start to the season.
City were top this time last season.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Nacho "Hot Hot" Gonzalez has joined Newcastle on a season-long loan from Valencia.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Nacho "Hot Hot" Gonzalez has joined Newcastle on a season-long loan from Valencia.
Wouldn't want to be a Newcastle fan, eating extra hot nachos at the match? Hate to be the geordies pair of undercrackers after the game!

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Wouldn't want to be a Newcastle fan, eating extra hot nachos at the match? Hate to be the geordies pair of undercrackers after the game!
Nacho's and beer chugging - sounds like a Geordie!

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Nacho's and beer chugging - sounds like a Geordie!
Don't forget the pies and running around with no shirt!

Geraint
01-09-2008, 12:03 PM
I do find it ironic that an American has bought a player with a food in his name.

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 12:04 PM
City were top this time last season.
City wer third most of last season... shame we had crap second half of season. Hopefully, our team will play as good as they can, as they all have to play for there part in the team, due to us having so many quality players that could remove the likes of Elano, Ireland, Ben Haim etc.

Also means our defence won't be short like last season. :)

sock
01-09-2008, 12:08 PM
City might be signing Berbatov I heard on sky sports lol.

LMAO JUST SAW THIS ON THE 606 DEBATE

Just seen a building firm pull up at Hulls Stadium. About to build a decent wall to stop the leaks at the back

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Anybody hear that on Sky Sports about Berba?

Geraint
01-09-2008, 12:23 PM
Anybody hear that on Sky Sports about Berba?

Yeah. It's over 30m as well so it would be a British transfer record.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 12:26 PM
He'll go, he'll go - please.

I'm still waiting on news from Ashburton Grove!

Geraint
01-09-2008, 12:34 PM
He'll go, he'll go - please.

I'm still waiting on news from Ashburton Grove!

You'll be waiting for a long time then.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Nice little interview. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7591735.stm

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Nice little interview. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7591735.stm
I was listening to that about 40 mins ago. I liked the part half way through when he said "Were thinking of signing a £30m rated player" Woo!

Andys
01-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Roy Keane hopes to make one last signing before the transfer window closes at midnight tonight.

The Sunderland boss has made no secret of his desire to sign a left-sided full-back.

Keane said after Sunderland's game against Manchester City yesterday that the Wearside club had "backed out" of a deal because another club had "moved the goalposts".

But the Black Cats boss, who has made nine signings during the current transfer window, has not given up hope of adding a 10th new player to his squad.

Keane said: "We're hoping to bring one more player in but if it doesn't happen, there's no panic."

urgh, he won't even say which player he's looking at.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 01:12 PM
West Ham defender George McCartney having a medical at Sunderland.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 01:12 PM
urgh, he won't even say which player he's looking at.
Obviously...

Andys
01-09-2008, 01:13 PM
West Ham defender George McCartney having a medical at Sunderland.
Urgh. But is he good enough? I know he was decent when we had him before but...

blegh.

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 01:25 PM
It's Sunderland for lord's sake, Nugent would be a good signing.

Andys
01-09-2008, 01:30 PM
It's Sunderland for lord's sake, Nugent would be a good signing.
Not really, we're aiming for mid-table. :rolleyes:
and nugent sux lol

Geraint
01-09-2008, 01:35 PM
BBC Sport understands that David Villa and Mario Gomez are in talks with Man City

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 01:37 PM
BBC Sport understands that David Villa and Mario Gomez are in talks with Stuttgart.
Guess who read that wrong!

Villa and Gomez in talks with City.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 01:38 PM
Guess who read that wrong!

Villa and Gomez in talks with City.

Guess who typed it wrong more like. I read it right but typed it wrong.

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 01:43 PM
1433: Oh, and Mark Hughes is out playing golf. What on earth is going on? 1430: The latest from Man City - and I have to say that they are fast becoming the club of the day. BBC Sport understands that a £30m bid has indeed been made for Dimitar Berbatov, while the club are in talks with Valencia's David Villa and Stuttgart's Mario Gomez.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 01:53 PM
Joe Ledley, don't you dare.

sock
01-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I would rather have David Villa than Berbatov tbh, better attitude.

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 02:01 PM
City won't be getting David Villa because he signed a contract extension for Valencia anyway. (I don't think we would have got him anyway to be honest, if no-one else could have...) lol.

Also Berbatov is going to do some personal terms with Mark Hughes :O Have we actually got a chance of beating Man Utd for Berbatov? Or am I just dreaming? :( lol.

sock
01-09-2008, 02:09 PM
If this deal goe through I think this team for City..

Hart
Zebelda Richards Dunne Ball
Wright-Phillips Kompany Elano Petrov
Jo Berbatov

Immense team - also loads of subs like Hamann, Johnson etc.

sock
01-09-2008, 03:58 PM
More transfers..

Berbatov should be moving to City.
Voronin gone to Hertha Berlin.
Finnan gone to Espanyol
Eastbourne Borough sign Illugason
Stead loaned to Ipswich

sock
01-09-2008, 04:00 PM
wow, now Berbatov linked with a 36.5M move to Real Madrid! What's this day coming to?

Collins John moved from Fulham to NEC

iMegz.
01-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Apparently Real Madrid are on the verge of making a £36 million offer for Berbatov but at the moment Berbatov is at Manchester United's training ground talking to Sir Alex. :)

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 04:01 PM
What the hell, where is Berbatov? He's at Carrington or he's at Man Utd... WTH. LOL.

sock
01-09-2008, 04:02 PM
its very confusing, just rumours spreading around tbh, I think atm Man city looking like signing him.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 04:02 PM
What the hell, where is Berbatov? He's at Carrington or he's at Man Utd... WTH. LOL.
He's at Carrington however because SS just said "Carrington" the rags presume he's their, when infact he isn't. He's no where near Manchester. :rolleyes:

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 04:03 PM
... Confused.com.

StefanCampbell1
01-09-2008, 04:14 PM
1710: Ridiculous. Manchester City's prospective new owner Dr Sulaiman Al-Fahim has revealed he has made bids for Valencia's David Villa and Stuttgart striker Mario Gomez. Can someone remind City they are not Real Madrid? Meanwhile, Madrid have not given up on Villa and appear to have entered the race for Berbatov. Best deadline day ever?

Source;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7590492.stm

Geraint
01-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Steve Thompson looks like he is going to join Burnley.

sock
01-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Real Madrid did not infact put in an offer for Berbatov so its between United and City! Riera has completed his signing to Liverpool for £6M and WBA have signed Ryan Donk

Geraint
01-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Reports suggest that Alexi Smertin has not received a work permit.

C'mon Jones, put in a bid for Ched.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 05:45 PM
OMG! We've sold Steve Thompson on a FREE TRANSFER. Why, dave, why? The Yank's a donkey. Thommo should have stayed or at least sold him for 500k.

bigdavecox90
01-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Apparently according to SSN, City have not even enquired about David Villa.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Apparently according to SSN, City have not even enquired about David Villa.

According the BBC they have.

Immenseman
01-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Tim Flowers has come out of retirement and signed for Stoke.

I joke, wonder what will happen with Berbatov.

brandon
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Reports suggest that Alexi Smertin has not received a work permit.

C'mon Jones, put in a bid for Ched.
Smertin didn't want to join you according to BBC. He prefers it in the Fulham reserves picking up a nice salary.

CarlitosTeveth
01-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Citeh are set to re sign Man Citeh legend John Macken for 600k

Geraint
01-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Smertin didn't want to join you according to BBC. He prefers it in the Fulham reserves picking up a nice salary.

He failed a work permit but wouldn't join us anyway.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 05:58 PM
I very much doubt this one but there's some chat going around that Manchester City have bid for Robinho.

They'll be linked with Cristian Ronaldo next.

sock
01-09-2008, 06:39 PM
ye City have been linked with Robinho. Only way to buy him though is match his buy out clause.

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 07:19 PM
ye City have been linked with Robinho. Only way to buy him though is match his buy out clause.
Which is?

Sky sports said this too, but they want tell us what his buy out clause is!!! So annoying. :( lol

After all today's comotion City are going to buy nobody, why couldn't our new owners have bought us earlier? At least then they could have actually had time to bring in star players lol.

Look like City might have a chance in the January window, which could make us a tough side for the second of the season. I'd laugh if we do bad this first half, and do great the second half, then we lose 8-1 to Bolton as our last game of the season. Then Hughes gets fired doing so bad for the first season, yet he got us top, which passed our owners expectations of winning the league next season.

Will be a complete replica of Sven's carrier. Any bets on this happening? Odds are going from 3/1. lol.

Andys
01-09-2008, 07:39 PM
George McCartney signed for Sunderland on a 5-year deal :).

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 07:40 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-486758627347352184.png

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Unlucky City.

Spurs won't say no because they need the money so Berbatov at United.

Awwww.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Unlucky City.

Spurs won't say no because they need the money so Berbatov at United.

Awwww.
Unlucky United, City lodging a complaint. They held him without permission, bacon face snatched him at Manchester Airport. :rolleyes:

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:06 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-177697029218293283.png

CARLOS NASH? WHO?

Geraint
01-09-2008, 09:11 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-177697029218293283.png

CARLOS NASH? WHO?

You've never heard of Carlo Nash? Sure he was on loan at Stoke last season.

Bun
01-09-2008, 09:11 PM
CARLO NASH HAHAHA, man i love transfer deadlines

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Never heard of Carlo Nash, ever. I didn't even know Stoke had a football team LOL. :P

Nah, I've just never heard of him... and by the sounds of it, it's a bad thing to sign him?

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Never heard of Carlo Nash, ever. I didn't even know Stoke had a football team LOL. :P

Nah, I've just never heard of him... and by the sounds of it, it's a bad thing to sign him?

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Nash uses to play for City, I've got a signed photo somewhere.

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh suits you sir. :P

edible
01-09-2008, 10:00 PM
WHO IS CARLOS NASH?! :| surely we are just panic buying now...

edit; I know who he is now.. Well i dont but my mum was mentioning him before. He's the 3rd choice goalkeeper at Wigan. WE NEED A MIDFIELDER, NOT DEFENDERS, STRIKERS OR GOALIES :| At least he supported Everton when he was younger ;)

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:01 PM
WHO IS CARLOS NASH?! :| surely we are just panic buying now...

And who predicted that one?

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
Most probably, but if we're still going after someone else, it can't be that bad.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-8654014989106564.png

Fingers crossed, eh?

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:02 PM
5th double post today, this is getting a little annoying now.

edible
01-09-2008, 10:05 PM
Most probably, but if we're still going after someone else, it can't be that bad.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-8654014989106564.png

Fingers crossed, eh?
He's meant to be good him! I'm on all these Everton sites etc just waiting for news. Ahaha.

FINGERS CROSSED :)

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
He's meant to be good him! I'm on all these Everton sites etc just waiting for news. Ahaha.

FINGERS CROSSED :)

I've spent the whole day on sites. I must have refreshed pages at least a 1000 times.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:07 PM
Yesssss
Sold Danny Higginbotham to Stoke.
THANK GOD.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Yesssss
Sold Danny Higginbotham to Stoke.
THANK GOD.

Pyroka
I've been on almost all day on BBC News, they know most of it anyway...

Bun
I've spent the whole day on sites. I must have refreshed pages at least a 1000 times.
many people would find that sad, but it gets my respect :D.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Smertin's contract has been cancelled by Fulham :o

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:10 PM
many people would find that sad, but it gets my respect :D.

I've been over my friend's house and insisted we had the BBC website on a tab.

Smertin's contract has been cancelled by Fulham :o

There's a thread on it. The ***** was meant to sign for us.

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:11 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-73945344682239478.png

No wayyyy.

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:11 PM
6TH DOUBLE POST, AND THE SERVER IS PISSING ME OFF RIGT NOW.

Bun
01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
DIS IS ALL FKED UP LOLZ

JackBuddy
ryan you sket you just want a post count

Andys
Pyroka where are you getting those from?

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Pyroka where are you getting those from?

BBC website. But he's c+p while I type.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah but where on the BBC website? :P

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:15 PM
LOLOLOL. :D

I use Tehupload to just screengrab it easily, oh it's so fast and fun LAWL. I'm trying not to get my post count up, it's really annoying me. I press button ONCE and it comes up TWICE.

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah but where on the BBC website? :P

Can't you see the transfer deadline live text thing.

Bun
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
LOLOLOL. :D

I use Tehupload to just screengrab it easily, oh it's so fast and fun LAWL. I'm trying not to get my post count up, it's really annoying me. I press button ONCE and it comes up TWICE.
half click it den u numpty :D

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:18 PM
Can't you see the transfer deadline live text thing.
Ah right, haha thanks.

Watch City bid for Ronaldo next season ;)

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:20 PM
City bidding for Ronaldo next transfer window would be the biggest lol of this season. It'd take trolling a team to a whole new level.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 10:21 PM
ive been in the sky sports news studio once :)

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:21 PM
City bidding for Ronaldo next transfer window would be the biggest lol of this season. It'd take trolling a team to a whole new level.
£200m
£250k p/w

;)
You heard it here first.

Bun
01-09-2008, 10:23 PM
£200m
£250k p/w

;)
You heard it here first.
hopefully, i heard it here first and last.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Mind you, it's great to see Keane rushing to strengthen our squad from our 3-0 hammering yesterday :rolleyes:

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM
If Joe Ledley moves within the next 35 minutes, I will shoot myself.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
If Joe Ledley moves within the next 35 minutes, I will shoot myself.
hows he gonna breathe?

Bun
01-09-2008, 10:26 PM
Mind you, it's great to see Keane rushing to strengthen our squad from our 3-0 hammering yesterday :rolleyes:
lol i love the comment he made after the game.
"i'm looking forward to the international week as i'll be glad to get away from a few of the lads for a couple of days" or somet like that lols

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
lol i love the comment he made after the game.
"i'm looking forward to the international week as i'll be glad to get away from a few of the lads for a couple of days" or somet like that lols
Well if there wasn't a break I don't think they'd be playing football ever again :eusa_whis

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:28 PM
hows he gonna breathe?

Who cares? I might go to his house and kick him in the shin so he fails a medical.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:32 PM
2329: "Can confirm that the lights are definitely on at Liverpool offices, and Michael Owen deal to be announced shortly."

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 10:44 PM
why does SSN bother talking about transfers regarding scottish clubs

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:45 PM
why does SSN bother talking about transfers regarding scottish clubs

'cause they have to. I like Celtic. Wouldn't have minded signing Alan Gow from Rangers.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 10:46 PM
omg how many advertisment breaks do they need

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:47 PM
2344: "Newcastle have had a bid rejected for Sheff Utd defender Matt Kilgallon. Around £2.5m."

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:50 PM
THANK YOU CARDIFF CITY FC, THANK YOU. THANK YOU, FOR KEEPING JOE LEDLEY. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT PLAYERS BUT THANK YOU.

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:51 PM
2348: Breaking news: Cardiff City have refused Joe Ledley permission to speak to Stoke City after the Premier League new boys bid £6m for the Welsh international midfielder. "We have informed Joe that he has no authority to speak to anybody," chairman Peter Ridsdale told BBC Sport.

2349: "Derby turn down a £2m bid from Newcastle for Giles Barnes, but they are still in talks over a possible deal which could see Shola Ameobi head south to Pride Park."

Funya Chin
01-09-2008, 10:52 PM
2348: Breaking news: Cardiff City have refused Joe Ledley permission to speak to Stoke City after the Premier League new boys bid £6m for the Welsh international midfielder. "We have informed Joe that he has no authority to speak to anybody," chairman Peter Ridsdale told BBC Sport.

2349: "Derby turn down a £2m bid from Newcastle for Giles Barnes, but they are still in talks over a possible deal which could see Shola Ameobi head south to Pride Park."
WHY COPY AND PASTE?

NO NEED

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-848623023245169217.png

Andys
01-09-2008, 10:54 PM
2352: Premier League out: Martin Cranie leaves Portsmouth to join Charlton on a season-long loan.

BECAUSE I CAN ADAM

Geraint
01-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Frazier Campbell will not be joining Hull.

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 10:59 PM
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7299/robinhoyv4.jpg

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:00 PM
End game.

As it stands, transfers announced are:

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-456069484411833776.png

Minstrels
01-09-2008, 11:03 PM

Andys
01-09-2008, 11:04 PM
0001: "Every time I have spoken with him he was very sad, crying and asking to leave Spain," said Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon of Robinho.

Oh come on Binho, joining City isn't that bad. Is it?

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:17 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-371048597334088304.png

ELLO ELLO!

Andys
01-09-2008, 11:22 PM
0020: Big chat that Everton have signed that Marouane Felliani dude from Standard Liege. The Everton website, unhelpfully, is crashing more often than my mate Pearlo in the first year after he passed his driving test, so more news as and when on that one.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:23 PM
there's one for you to care about ryan

Andys
01-09-2008, 11:24 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-371048597334088304.png

ELLO ELLO!
wat

under-21 striker
Xisco, 22,

you wat?

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Oh that would be beautiful news, the 5 signings we wanted this season.. excusing obinna, which is a damn shame.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
wat

under-21 striker
Xisco, 22,

you wat?
you are allowed 3 over the age of 21 i think

CJW93
01-09-2008, 11:26 PM
Xisco has put to paper oon a deal

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
LOL, I never knew that of the under-21 league... Interesting, learn something new everyday! Ah sounds like he started his last under-21 tourney then turned 22 during it, which still makes him a valid player. This was his last tourney the he'd go to a club... so pretty good deal for newcastle!

Flamedragon3
01-09-2008, 11:27 PM
Looks good. Now put him in a home shirt to show Chelsea fans what he will look like when they see him... on the other team!!!

CJW93
01-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Dimi's leaving?

Smiddy
01-09-2008, 11:32 PM
Confirmed that Berbatov has signed for United for 30m.

"supposedly"

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:33 PM
Dimi's leaving?

YOU DONT SAY.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:34 PM
Maybe Spurs will confirm a new striker when Man U confirm signing Berbatov?

CJW93
01-09-2008, 11:34 PM
He's leaving Old Trafford, and

I Do Say

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
OH **** OFF

Smiddy
01-09-2008, 11:35 PM
Fraizer Campbell has gone to Spurs
Loan deal though.
Swapsies!

Berbs - 30.7m
Campbell - Season long loan.

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:36 PM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/app-74209679583279580.png

And now I can sleep!

Berba9
0034: ENORMOUS BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
The Spurs website says they have agreed to sell Dimitar Berbatov to Manchester United for £30.75m, with Fraizer Campbell going to Spurs on a season-long loan. Did you get all that?

Andys
0034: ENORMOUS BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS
The Spurs website says they have agreed to sell Dimitar Berbatov to Manchester United for £30.75m, with Fraizer Campbell going to Spurs on a season-long loan. Did you get all that?

CJW93
01-09-2008, 11:37 PM
The Club can announce that it has reached agreement with Manchester United for the permanent transfer of Dimitar Berbatov for a fee of £30.75m. As part of the settlement the Club has agreed not to pursue its official complaint to the Premier League.
The deal sees Fraizer Campbell coming the other way on a season long loan. Campbell, 20, spent last season on loan at Hull City where his goals played a pivotal role in the Tiger's promotion to the Premier League.

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:38 PM
OHOOOO, thats a shame that they're not complaining... I bet you thats where the extra .75m came from, cheeky swines.

JackBuddy
01-09-2008, 11:38 PM
rightio im off to bed of which i will sit in the corner and cry myself to sleep

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:39 PM
hahaha jack, dont worry, Tottenham have Pavlyuchenko, Corluka & Campbell...

Sleep well m'dear lol.

CJW93
01-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Sweet Dreams Of Berba in a United shirt

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 11:41 PM
You know what would make this season beautiful now? If Man Utd didn't get a champions league spot, and they got knocked out of the CL within the qualifiers.

I'd love to see how long Berbatov sticks around for... If Man City got to CL though, oh my god I'd be in tears of joy haha.

Berba9
01-09-2008, 11:52 PM
*REMOVED*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!