PDA

View Full Version : New Boots

luce
01-09-2008, 09:10 PM
I got them today, and played in them up the park i play attacking right midfeild and yeah they are for speed and the acuracy i can get with them is amazing aswell :)

Rate and slate :)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/LedgandOnLegs/boots.jpg

Geraint
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
I got them today, and played in them up the park i play attacking right midfeild and yeah they are for speed and the acuracy i can get with them is amazing aswell :)

Rate and slate :)

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc103/LedgandOnLegs/boots.jpg

I fail to see how boots make you play better.

--ss--
01-09-2008, 09:12 PM
They're fit but I personally wouldn't buy them as I presume they cost you around £50? Well Other than the big Nike Tick it's kinda plain and you really can't tell they're branded :(

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Its like you just got them out of a futuristic movie, just for fun.

Thing is, in the future people play in the air, whereas they will get RUINED in the mud. :P

luce
01-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I fail to see how boots make you play better.

There is diffrent makes of boot, first you start with studs or baldes, blades for firmer ground so i got them. slim line for speed no laces or anything while you rin and a goot area to cross the ball. where as acuracy or power you would want a bulkyer boot, they dont make you play better as such but they suite your type of play :)

They're fit but I personally wouldn't buy them as I presume they cost you around £50? Well Other than the big Nike Tick it's kinda plain and you really can't tell they're branded :(

And how can you not tell they're branded :P and yeah £54 and they are plain but that's how i like my boots simple Nike tike blades and cool colours :)

Edit: Pyroka, ironik thing is i don't play in the mud!! hence the reason i play in blades. we don't get enough rain to bother them

CJW93
01-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Lov 'em. but would of got them in Black

Pyroka
01-09-2008, 09:21 PM
There is diffrent makes of boot, first you start with studs or baldes, blades for firmer ground so i got them. slim line for speed no laces or anything while you rin and a goot area to cross the ball. where as acuracy or power you would want a bulkyer boot, they dont make you play better as such but they suite your type of play :)

And how can you not tell they're branded :P and yeah £54 and they are plain but that's how i like my boots simple Nike tike blades and cool colours :)

Edit: Pyroka, ironik thing is i don't play in the mud!! hence the reason i play in blades. we don't get enough rain to bother them

Not ironic, but nevertheless a point which I'd say is good enough to uphold your choice of white boots. I could never get white boots, rather be black boots or brown boots, the stains of mud are less obvious that way. :P

luce
01-09-2008, 09:23 PM
yeah, that's one thing i normally wash them after i play, but now i will have to spend more time but the other choice in that style was green and some other manky stuff for the tick!

So there was no way i was going for them my past pairs have been silver and red :P

Geraint
01-09-2008, 09:30 PM

I can find the top corner perfectly well with my boots and I'm a defender.

iMegz.
01-09-2008, 09:34 PM
I don't believe a pair of boots make you play better but they're pretty lush boots. :)

Disaronno
01-09-2008, 11:38 PM

I don't believe a pair of boots make you play better but they're pretty lush boots. :)

First - If you got the £54 boots, i can tell you, you wont feel that much of a difference between them and the £40 total 90's. The ones that are £119.99 or £181.99 are the ones that are "special" the ones you have, I think, dont have the heel resistence at the back, which obviously takes some of the "thud" out of the impact when you touch the ground. They dont (I THINK) have the pink padding inside.

They dont make you cross better, or have greater shooting accuracy. I have the £120 boots (white and blue). They are light, yours wont be as light as mine.

Besides its mind games, they say, lighter, faster, stronger, better. But at the end of the day, ok they maybe lighter but they dont make your crosses or shots better, if you only just got ther £54 ones and i take it you havent tested them yet, how can you say about shooting accuracy? The only thing about more expensive boots is that they are normally lighter and they have more curves which can improve you touch by "3%" but shooting and crossing, its all about foot and ball.

Its just like the total 90's they dont make your shooting accuracy better, they make you mentally aim for something when shooting. As in - you think to yourself get it right on that 90 and it will be amazing. And if you do anyone with a brain knows if you connect your lace centre to that ball your getting a great connection to it.

Its all mind games, and let me add, £54 boots have more than the £40 ones (MERCURIALS) but less than the £75 and less than the £120 ones. Yours have - i think - the heel resistence that isnt even plastic its like, part of the shoe rather than an edition? And the expensive mercurials have a shine, like the blue ones shine purple if youve seen them? Yours dont yours are pure white and shine in the light. post a pic of your ones. take a picture of them. I know this cos i work in a shoe shop btw and i have the

£120 Gold and White and Black F50's
£120 White And Blue Mercurial

Im not trying to be horrible or saying you suk cos you got £54 boots, cos i never got expensive boots until 1 month ago. Im just saying its does nothing that you said it does.

Berba9
01-09-2008, 11:42 PM
*REMOVED*

Alan_Carr
02-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Lukey, they're terrible just like you.
Stick to the ironing and Habbo dj'ing.

sock
02-09-2008, 09:13 AM
They look good, but I don't find them good for football, its the material I don't like, I like the addidas 'rough' sort of material.

luce
02-09-2008, 03:47 PM
First - If you got the £54 boots, i can tell you, you wont feel that much of a difference between them and the £40 total 90's. The ones that are £119.99 or £181.99 are the ones that are "special" the ones you have, I think, dont have the heel resistence at the back, which obviously takes some of the "thud" out of the impact when you touch the ground. They dont (I THINK) have the pink padding inside.

They dont make you cross better, or have greater shooting accuracy. I have the £120 boots (white and blue). They are light, yours wont be as light as mine.

Besides its mind games, they say, lighter, faster, stronger, better. But at the end of the day, ok they maybe lighter but they dont make your crosses or shots better, if you only just got ther £54 ones and i take it you havent tested them yet, how can you say about shooting accuracy? The only thing about more expensive boots is that they are normally lighter and they have more curves which can improve you touch by "3%" but shooting and crossing, its all about foot and ball.

Its just like the total 90's they dont make your shooting accuracy better, they make you mentally aim for something when shooting. As in - you think to yourself get it right on that 90 and it will be amazing. And if you do anyone with a brain knows if you connect your lace centre to that ball your getting a great connection to it.

Its all mind games, and let me add, £54 boots have more than the £40 ones (MERCURIALS) but less than the £75 and less than the £120 ones. Yours have - i think - the heel resistence that isnt even plastic its like, part of the shoe rather than an edition? And the expensive mercurials have a shine, like the blue ones shine purple if youve seen them? Yours dont yours are pure white and shine in the light. post a pic of your ones. take a picture of them. I know this cos i work in a shoe shop btw and i have the

Im not trying to be horrible or saying you suk cos you got £54 boots, cos i never got expensive boots until 1 month ago. Im just saying its does nothing that you said it does.

yes i have tested them i played nearly staraight after i got them, not like in the garden proper training + game play,

and also fair enough point :P

drama
02-09-2008, 03:50 PM
nice boots :D

Loqo
02-09-2008, 04:00 PM
i play attacking right midfeild

Made me laugh, lol. I got them boots in the orange but with the carbon fibre bottom (£180 ones)

Geraint
02-09-2008, 04:55 PM

I don't know about everyone else but that' saying they're crap, I have the more expensive ones mine are better. Boots don't make you play better.

Disaronno
02-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I don't know about everyone else but that' saying they're crap, I have the more expensive ones mine are better. Boots don't make you play better.

I never said they do, i said they arent as light as mine. They dont make you play better, but as i said if you read my post, they improve your speed and touch by 3%. Or something very minor like that.

Oh and i never said they were crap, o just said they dont do what you think they do.

Funya Chin
02-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Nothing improves your speed apart from you :S

Disaronno
02-09-2008, 08:18 PM
No, if you have heavy boots on, they do slow you done, lighter shoes dont "speed" you up, but you go faster if that makes any sense?

And also, you can improve your speed by using weights so your wrong there

Casuals
03-09-2008, 02:02 AM
my mates got them in black.

GhostFace-
03-09-2008, 02:44 AM
mmm not to my liking

Wizzard
04-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Okay, I play right midfield aswell as this geezer, how do the boots suit your position? I buy boots which go with the color of my kit, and only blades. Boots dont change your speed, accuracy, power?

Speed: If they are lighter they might give you a mili second edge, but it's hardly gonna change much? All boots now are a pretty similar weight.

Accuracy: It's YOU who controls the accuracy, you can't "program" your boots to hit the ball top corner.

Power: You control this also, how much power your put in your leg, if that makes sence.

I have these boots and these are fine.
http://www.kitbag.com/product_images/maxzoom/prd_maxzoom_kb-44389.jpg

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!