PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Help People be unscammed!

Pewi23
01-09-2008, 11:53 PM
Help all these people that dont know any better not get scammed!! =] Maybe if you help people maybe the staff will be looking over you and you might get to meat one and they will maybe reward you :) Maybe you will even get to be apart of the staff, maybe ur surprised about rite now what u just herd!:O :) Dont you want to feel a great feeling =) I do so I will help!I am Pewi23 and I aprove this message xD

Glen Coco
06-09-2008, 09:06 AM
I'm confused.
You can't bercome staff by helping? You have to apply via Sulake.

no waiii
06-09-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm confused.
You can't bercome staff by helping? You have to apply via Sulake.

No its ok he left a message n Lost_witness's homepage aking him.

LoveToStack
06-09-2008, 09:17 AM
i just hope I can "meat one" and believe "what i just herd". Sounds like you're talking from some kindof cow farm imo.

William93
06-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Unscammed, lolwut.

It's ok, I was like this when I was about 11, first joining Habbo.

AndrewByrne
07-09-2008, 09:47 PM
i just hope I can "meat one" and believe "what i just herd". Sounds like you're talking from some kindof cow farm imo.
rofl at the two of those.
LoveToStack rofl

mandy1231
23-09-2008, 06:22 PM
to not be scammed you just have to think befor you do anything like when they say anything about voacher codes just ignor the person and go away like i said you just hae to use your brain and think befor making a move

HotelUser
25-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Help all these people that dont know any better not get scammed!! =] Maybe if you help people maybe the staff will be looking over you and you might get to meat one and they will maybe reward you :) Maybe you will even get to be apart of the staff, maybe ur surprised about rite now what u just herd!:O :) Dont you want to feel a great feeling =) I do so I will help!I am Pewi23 and I aprove this message xD
No offense or anything but you were very misinforming. You cannot become staff by being seen helping. You've not defined how to help, and to be honest I don't see a point to this thread..

[Jay]
25-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Its like habbo for you is real life...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!