PDA

View Full Version : Question and Annoying Problem

bean.
02-09-2008, 05:04 PM
before i start, i have googled to no avail on both topics.

well, i'll start with the question. is there any way to stop itunes playing through all my songs? I just want to play one song then stop without it moving onto the next song. i'm sure there must be a way to do this.

my problem. my ipod touch won't connect to my computer if i lay it flat on my desk. i have to prop it up against something so it's stood upright. this is the only way it will recognise it's connected to my computer. it gets really annoying when i accidentally knock it over and it just disconnects. it's done this ever since i got it (last christmas).

thanks in advance!

xxMATTGxx
02-09-2008, 05:26 PM
First question;

Yes, you need to untick all the songs in your iTunes library. There might be away for doing all by pressing something. But thats how it stops it playing all of them. Anyway, your 2nd one. You tried using another iPod USB cable? Might have a fault in the cable or if not a fault in the actually iPod? Should contact apple about that one.

Recursion
02-09-2008, 05:31 PM
You can do a search so that the only song that comes up is the one you want to play, then play it and it will stop after its played it.

Dodgey iPod cable as Matthew said, get Apple to check it out.

bean.
02-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Thank you both very much. i thought it might be the cable so it's good to get some clarification. bummer.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!