PDA

View Full Version : ALL4TECHNICS / Jessica

Cypher-
03-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Hey if you dont know who Im talking about in the title then sorry you clicked onto this. Im just wondering if any oldschool users of the forum from around 2005/2006 when Jess and I djed for Habbox would happen to have any contact details for her besides Messenger.

I havent spoken to Jess in almost 3 years now I think due to me moving home and going off the net for about 3 months and then her moving to New York and only visiting Habbo on the 1st August this year, she hasnt even been on msn so Im just wondering if anyone could let me know shes alright or whatever?

Shes a good offline friend of mine, just due to the circumstances of the last few years we havent been able to keep in touch. She has my old mobile number whereas I have her old house number, so help would be much appreciated as there are a couple of us looking to get back in contact with Jess.

(PS I would really appreciate if the forum staff could keep this thread around as long as possible incase she visits anonymously ;) )

GhostFace-
03-09-2008, 02:52 AM
o i have her mobile number.

jess the super mod on here?

Cypher-
03-09-2008, 02:54 AM
o i have her mobile number.

jess the super mod on here?

No read the title, her Habbox/Habbo/Internet alias was ALL4TECHNICS

I doubt many of the users now know who she was but just wondering.

Heart Break Kid
03-09-2008, 07:03 AM
i did have her myspace/skype but she deleted everyone off myspace and i cant get on my skype but i think that she will return to habbox one day as most of the past radio dj's are coming back
and yes i know who ur on about
me jess and tom (toastyjam) were all good mates :D and paul (neogamer)

Cypher-
03-09-2008, 01:00 PM
i did have her myspace/skype but she deleted everyone off myspace and i cant get on my skype but i think that she will return to habbox one day as most of the past radio dj's are coming back
and yes i know who ur on about
me jess and tom (toastyjam) were all good mates :D and paul (neogamer)

I doubt she will be back on here, jess is 26 now and lives in NY, yeah her skype was adarksecret4u but she doesnt even log onto it anymore :(

awelsh
03-09-2008, 01:02 PM
ooo I can remember her, think she was on my habbo somewhere maybe but I dont use that anymore. She might have been on my msn but ive lost that one like a year ago :(

Metric1
03-09-2008, 09:03 PM
aww all4, i was talking to her on habbo atleast a year ago but it could be longer.. i did have her on my old msn and i did have her on skype but those accounts are no longer active..

MissAlice
03-09-2008, 10:35 PM
I spoke with Jess around October/November time last year, she was doing fine, she was around for a few days and then vanished again like she usually does and from memory I think she had only recently moved home, so I'm sure she will re-appear :)

Drewar
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
I spoke with Jess around October/November time last year, she was doing fine, she was around for a few days and then vanished again like she usually does and from memory I think she had only recently moved home, so I'm sure she will re-appear :)
We can only hope that she will re-appear :-( I miss her so much!!

Wootzeh
09-09-2008, 09:28 PM
well i googled ALL4TECHNICS and jessica and got results with jessica alba naked so sorry I can't help you

Cypher-
09-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Alot of use that was!

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 09:46 PM
I signed into .com yesterday and she hasn't been online there for 8 months.

Cypher-
09-09-2008, 09:49 PM
I always thought she didnt really use .com much, our mutual friend wierdnerd said the other day that he hasnt spoke to her in a long while, and he was nearest to her in terms of distance.

MissAlice
09-09-2008, 09:56 PM
I always thought she didnt really use .com much, our mutual friend wierdnerd said the other day that he hasnt spoke to her in a long while, and he was nearest to her in terms of distance.

Yeah I know, but since I was online there for a short time, I thought I would check to see if she had been on recently. Wierdnerd, wow you just stunned me with a name from the past, it has to be 3 years or so, since I spoke with him.

Bun
10-09-2008, 09:35 PM
well i googled ALL4TECHNICS and jessica and got results with jessica alba naked so sorry I can't help you
you've helped me :O.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!