PDA

View Full Version : *MAJOR SPOILERS* Prison Break Season 4

Hiro
03-09-2008, 04:06 PM
I am currently watching the 2 episodes that aired in the US on "Labor Day" (1st September). So far it's been enthralling and some sweet surprises! :)

Sara is alive!
Whistler and Gretchen are killed :(

and so far...
I have only seen that Scofield, Linc, Sucre, Mahone Sara and Bellick together to take down the company.
Currently, they are trying to find t-bag, as he has that bird book, that has codes in for The Company's "Black Book" device (Scylla).

Just saw Scofield having his tattoo lasered off. Something to do with fake I.Ds

SUPERhanna.
03-09-2008, 04:34 PM
isn't that last nights episode :rolleyes:

Hiro
03-09-2008, 04:49 PM
isn't that last nights episode :rolleyes:

Yes, it is...:eusa_clap
And I am currently watching the second episode of season 4..

The new "gang", which includes Scofield, Burrows, Sucre, etc have got some other guy with them to help them out, whilst they are all wearing GPS trackers around their ankle's (could probably come back in a later episode). They have found where they suspect Scylla to be and are staking out their options.

They had an attempt of stealing info from Scylla with the help of this new guy I said about (above), he invented some sort of wireless harddrive and it was going to transfer info from Scylla, but the guy they suspected to have it on him, didn't.
And as usual, the guy that is running the group to get Scylla is working for the Government and is blackmailing ex-company workers.
T-bag was abandoned in a desert with some guy that was helping him, the two people that were going to get him out of the country took his stash of money (the few million from Season 2/3).

That's as far as I've got (if you read it).
Going for food..

Stephen!
03-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Gretchen isn't dead, she's still alive. You see her in a scene being tourtured near the end of episode two

Emzy
04-09-2008, 06:58 AM
Gretchen isn't dead, she's still alive. You see her in a scene being tourtured near the end of episode two
Aww i was about to say that hahah.
I thought she was dead and i was like LOL@YOU then i saw her being tortured ¬¬
If thats what getting a tattoo removed looks like then ill never get one.
And that big black company guy scares the hell out of me loool.

Stephen!
04-09-2008, 10:03 AM
The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't show you t-bag, bellick, Sucre getting out of Sona. I know it tells you on the overview, but I would have liked to have seen the uprising and the fire.

Hiro
04-09-2008, 11:05 AM
The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't show you t-bag, bellick, Sucre getting out of Sona. I know it tells you on the overview, but I would have liked to have seen the uprising and the fire.

Yeah, same :(
and
Yeah, I saw her getting tortured by that black company guy...shame.

Tintinnabulate
04-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Pretty good season. Looks better than last years.
You can download / stream it at www.rapidlinks.co.uk btw :)

Lost_Addict
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM
i can belive you know who is dead so soon! i thought s/he was going to be character this season :O

Hiro
04-09-2008, 03:57 PM
i can belive you know who is dead so soon! i thought s/he was going to be character this season :O

i have a feeling I know who you mean, and I know what you mean :(

Lost_Addict
05-09-2008, 05:41 PM
ya sorry lots of spelling mistakes in there

for those who couldnt understand heres the corrected version

i cant belive you know who is dead so soon! i thought s/he was going to be a major character this season!

lol sort of sad this person dies i was starting to like them

RareFish
05-09-2008, 08:46 PM
I swear that big black guy that has been shooting everbody, ... is my new psychics teacher.

Hiro
05-09-2008, 09:41 PM
I swear that big black guy that has been shooting everbody, ... is my new psychics teacher.

Better watch your back! :O

RareFish
05-09-2008, 10:06 PM
I'll try! But no promises!

Tintinnabulate
07-09-2008, 10:56 PM

Ask him for spoilers lol
Cant wait till tuesday!

Hiro
08-09-2008, 04:22 PM
for a preview: http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/

the spoiler looks good tbh :D

Tintinnabulate
09-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Episode 3 was great! :) Poor Mahone.

Tintinnabulate
09-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Major Spoilers:
http://www.rapidlinks.co.uk/showthread.php?p=61274#post61274
Contains spoilers for upto episode 10.

Hiro
09-09-2008, 06:01 PM
The story just gets better and better. Episode 3 was great! Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Arch
10-09-2008, 12:57 AM
Big fan of prison break, got seasons 1 & 2, i think 3 is out anyone know ?

Also i thought they killed Mahones wife and kid, but im pretty sure it was only the kid, because they said something in the last ep

Tintinnabulate
10-09-2008, 07:20 AM
Big fan of prison break, got seasons 1 & 2, i think 3 is out anyone know ?

Also i thought they killed Mahones wife and kid, but im pretty sure it was only the kid, because they said something in the last ep

Only the kid. Wife's being held in protection. They didn't kill the wife to make it worse for Mahone.

Arch
11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
alright cool just making sure :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!